Thread: Officer Fired After Catching Iowa Governor’s Vehicle Speeding

Officer Fired After Catching Iowa Governor’s Vehicle Speeding

On April 26th, Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation agent Larry Hedlund ordered a trooper to pull over a vehicle carrying the Iowa Governor, which was clocked speeding at 84 miles per hour. The subordinate trooper that responded to Hedlund’s order refused to pull over the Governor’s SUV after realizing who was on board. As a result, Hedlund filed a complaint within the department expressing his frustration with the double standard being applied to state vehicles. The following day, he was fired.

More info:

http://silverunderground.com/2013/07...icle-speeding/
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even corrupt Cops are expected to to comply with the Chains of Obedience.

The Just-Us System is a Pyramid Scheme. Those at the top dont get prosecuted for the crimes everyone else is held responsible for.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

There's NO Rule of Law... when the crime that is charged, not based upon what law was broken, but by who committed it.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Gosh, I'm surprised.

The state argues that Hedlund was insubordinate and harming the morale of the department. Allegedly, he was already under investigation for misconduct prior to April 26th, and the incident with the Governor’s vehicle was just an unrelated, extremely convenient coincidence. However, what that misconduct might have been is anyone’s guess, because the state won’t release the records pertaining to the investigation.

The only alleged wrongdoing that the media has been able to identify thus far is the fact that he criticized his boss’ policy changes in a passionate email. Hedlund explained that law enforcement officers deal with high-stress situations such as murders of children and that passionate speech is normal among the law enforcement community. This is particularly reasonable when discussing policy changes that could affect officer safety or the equal enforcement of laws.

So far, the Iowa state government has failed to provide a satisfactory reason for the firing of Larry Hedlund after 25 years of service to the community. However, one can point to countless examples of law enforcement officers who, after being caught on camera committing police brutality, discharging weapons at innocent people for dubious reasons, or killing family pets when responding to non-emergency calls, were kept on the job and given a paid vacation until the media attention inevitably cooled down.

- See more at: http://silverunderground.com/2013/07....iYCaNrKa.dpuf
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

It's just a few bad apples.

My ass.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    It's just a few bad apples.

My ass.
    I think it may be time to cut that apple tree down and throw it in the woods!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It seems the goodness of a police officer is proportional to the likelihood that officer will be fired.

Like the one in Auburn, AL he needs to apply to a 'liberty' sheriffs office. Could you imagine a Liberty sheriffs office combing the web for these types of officers and offering them a move and job?

No one was charged in the crash that almost killed Corzine when he was NJ Gov. Vehicle was going 90+ mph on a 65 stretch, and apparently was being quite reckless while doing it too. Also the seat belt enforcement governor wasn't wearing his seat belt.

Just-Us

GET IT?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    No one was charged in the crash that almost killed Corzine when he was NJ Gov. Vehicle was going 90+ mph on a 65 stretch, and apparently was being quite reckless while doing it too. Also the seat belt enforcement governor wasn't wearing his seat belt.
    Ted Kennedy too didn't suffer any political consequence for his very sketchy wreck!

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Wood chipper.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Wood chipper.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    There's NO Rule of Law... when the crime that is charged, not based upon what law was broken, but by who committed it.
    truth. law is either above men or of men

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your country sucks.

The Prime Ministers driver were *convicted* in New Zealand for Speeding while driving the PM around.

Three drivers in Prime Minister Helen Clark's speeding motorcade were today convicted on driving charges in the Timaru District Court.

Four police officers, the Prime Minister's driver and a diplomatic protection squad officer were charged with a range of driving offences.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10341544
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care