Thread: The Constitution Party of Illinois

The Constitution Party of Illinois

With all of the corruption, ignorance, and, basically, unconstitutionalism that has become Illinois politics, it is time for that state to have a real choice of candidates outside of the two-party duopoly. If you are a citizen of IL, I invite you to join the Constitution Party and come see what we are trying to build. Our Facebook page can be found here.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not hatin but the party and your alias are two peas in a pod.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    And what is wrong with either one of them?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    And what is wrong with either one of them?
    Nothing.

I like the Constitution Party and the Libertarian Party, but it's near impossible for them to win races at the state or national level. Engaging with the Tea Party faction of the Republican Party is the best way to further our goals.

The Constitution Party of Illinois is terrible. Nothing but homophobes, islamophobes, xenophobes, theocrats who believe in God-sponsored genocide and ex Republican hacks. It's just a bunch of rabidly super-social conservative neocons who left the IL GOP for their alleged compromising on social issues.

http://www.independentpoliticalrepor...of-illinois-2/

http://www.independentpoliticalrepor...-is-not-wrong/

http://www.independentpoliticalrepor...s-about-islam/

Trust me, these guys are bat$#@! insane. On the other hand, the Libertarian Party is excellant, but third parties are a lost cause, unless losing every election with 2-3% is what you're into. There are plenty of more productive ways to spend time.

I don't think criticizing Islam necessarily makes you a neocon. Chuck Baldwin, a paleocon and non-interventionist, is a very harsh critic of Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    I agree that saying that is not hating.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzysztof Lesiak View Post
    The Constitution Party of Illinois is terrible. Nothing but homophobes, islamophobes, xenophobes, theocrats who believe in God-sponsored genocide and ex Republican hacks. It's just a bunch of rabidly super-social conservative neocons who left the IL GOP for their alleged compromising on social issues.

http://www.independentpoliticalrepor...of-illinois-2/

http://www.independentpoliticalrepor...-is-not-wrong/

http://www.independentpoliticalrepor...s-about-islam/

Trust me, these guys are bat$#@! insane. On the other hand, the Libertarian Party is excellant, but third parties are a lost cause, unless losing every election with 2-3% is what you're into. There are plenty of more productive ways to spend time.
    I didn't see anything in any of those links that reflects poorly on the CP of Illinois or that has anything at all to do with the charges you made in your post.
    Last edited by erowe1; 07-22-2013 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    I like the Constitution Party and the Libertarian Party, but it's near impossible for them to win races at the state or national level. Engaging with the Tea Party faction of the Republican Party is the best way to further our goals.
    It depends on the situation. Personally anyone who isn't at least as solid as Mike Lee isn't really worth our time, and even then just barely. Rand Paul is occasionally frustrating, but predominately an example of the compromises I'd actually be willing to make. At least he's willing to, you know, actually do something. But sometimes, indeed, most of the time, we shouldn't vote "Lesser of two evils."

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    I don't think criticizing Islam necessarily makes you a neocon. Chuck Baldwin, a paleocon and non-interventionist, is a very harsh critic of Islam.
    Is Chuck a pure non-interventionist? I know for sure he leans that way but I'm not sure how hardline his stance is. I know a lot of people call Rand Paul a non-interventionist but he's not quite.

Regarding criticism of Islam, that's completely appropriate, its when people start pretending that everybody over there just hates us for our freedoms that it gets out of line. I'm a proud Evangelical Christian and Muslims need Jesus Christ in order to be saved just like everybody else.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading