Thread: Rand Paul, Marco Rubio Mike Lee and Mike Enzi slated for Tea Party Meeting

Rand Paul, Marco Rubio Mike Lee and Mike Enzi slated for Tea Party Meeting

In addition to both Paul and Rubio soon to appear at a fundraiser by Kelly Ayotte, this will happen:

By TARINI PARTI | 7/17/13 12:32 PM EDT

Sen. Marco Rubio will face several of his supporters-turned-critics in a closed door meeting of the Tea Party Caucus next Tuesday.

The Florida Republican has been criticized by tea party and conservative groups for his work with the Gang of Eight, and will be one of the senators, House members and tea party-affiliated groups attending the meeting.

The Republican National Committee is also expected to send a representative to the meeting. Mike Shields, chief of staff to Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus, spoke at the House tea party caucus meeting in April — an indication that the GOP establishment is making an effort to work with the tea party lawmakers.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...344.html?hp=l4

First the dueling State of the Union responses, back to back CPAC speeches, and then we have this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You want back in Marco? Get to the back of the TP bus and do what the bosses (Rand, Mike) say. Even funnier that Enzi is coming with hat in hand to pay homage to Sir Randsalot for his blessings.

I think it's great. How many Tea Party meetings has Enzi been to? If Rand somehow gets Enzi and McConnell elected, he will be like the godfather. If both lose, I think it definitely hurts him though.

i had an honest moment of shock.

i think my mind went blank for a moment "rubio? didn't that guy slit his own wrist or something, why is he still here" it was only like a .05 sec thing but it was heck of a brain fart

Quote Originally Posted by krugminator View Post
    I think it's great. How many Tea Party meetings has Enzi been to? If Rand somehow gets Enzi and McConnell elected, he will be like the godfather. If both lose, I think it definitely hurts him though.
    McConnell will win, Enzi should win his primary.

I really hope Liz Cheney comes out in favor of homosexual marriage, that will hurt her in Wyoming.

Quote Originally Posted by krugminator View Post
    It's more like Rand resurrecting these turds from the abyss. McConnell getting cover for reelection will continue to pay dividends in the future and he's a slam dunk now. Enzi has such great favorables instate that it's really puzzling that Team Cheney thinks they can waltz in on an incumbent w/ those kind of numbers and think that any amount of money is going to beat the retail game. They're literally picking a losing battle and giving Rand a great opportunity for a victory.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It's better to be feared than respected. Cesar Conda has strangely kept his mouth shut when asked about Paul. A big difference 3 years makes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.