Thread: America’s Obsession with the Racist Within

America’s Obsession with the Racist Within

Racial consciousness is grievance consciousness. Take any members of two ethnic groups with an ugly history and tell them that they constantly need to think about those old grudges and discover how those grudges lead to them being mistreated in the present and you would have the same perfect storm of outraged entitlement, racial paranoia and grievance theater that you do now with race relations.

[]

America does not have a racism problem. It has a problem obsessing about racism. The obsession isn’t black or white, it comes out of the ranks of academics and activists who use it to disrupt society while profiting from the havoc.
    http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...racist-within/

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The obsession isn’t black or white, it comes out of the ranks of academics and activists who use it to disrupt society while profiting from the havoc.
    That is the key right there.

That was another observation for my time in prison as well.. Race was used as a means of control.

If people ever got together,,and focused on the real enemy (elitist power brokers/social controllers) we could have a peaceful and free society.

They can not let that happen.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I smell a Zimmerman post... I'm going to try to avoid it...

It is silly how everyone makes out racism to be this more evil than thou thing. Hate without a solid logical backing is just hate. It's unbelievably common for some people. I've "hated" people (hated in quotes for the mildness of my hate) for beliefs that I later learned I didn't have the information to back up.

When they talk about violence in racism, I get confused. Isn't violence bad on its own? I could punch you in the gut because I hate you for something stupid or I could punch you in the gut to steal the gum out of your mouth. You still get punched in the gut and it's still bad.

Racism isn't something you should look at returning the hate. It's probably just plain ol' ignorance (or someone looking to take advantage of ignorance of others.) I don't hate children that say inappropriate things without understanding it. I don't hate mentally challenged people thatdo it either.

Another important thing to consider. People aren't racist or not racist. It's more like a scale. I know my father acts a little differently around black people but he'd never say a undeserved bad word about one. Assuming that's racially motivated then he's not a downright racist but has slight tendencies. (Like most people according to the studies.)

Racism really isn't something we should be freaking out so much about.

When this noise ceases to provide a suitable distraction what will be next?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

It's so easy to keep the Human animal distracted w/ nonsense. Too bad the people who see through the noise don't come together and reestablish consolidated freedom.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    It's so easy to keep the Human animal distracted w/ nonsense. Too bad the people who see through the noise don't come together and reestablish consolidated freedom.
    Just look around this board of the "enlightened"......

Just look around this board of the "enlightened"......
    Even they get tripped up.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Boy am I slow at times... it took several paragraphs before the sarcasm hit me. But then the article became quite adeptly pointed and I like that. To wit:

America does not have a racism problem. It has a problem obsessing about racism.
    But what is so disgusting about all of this is that we keep turning that tube on and watching Theire fare. Joey and Janey Mean are repulsive creatures - weak, grasping, and infinitely changeable. Give me the access and a few years with which to work on them and I could have them raping, murdering, and eating their own children and they would see anyone die horribly who would question the validity of their practices.

This is a real gem:

Grievances don’t go away when you constantly demand an absolute justice that no human being is equipped to provide.
    This is a very powerful statement of a truly keen observation - a truth that flies right over the heads of Joey and Janey. They don't see it. They do not want to see it, which renders them all the more disgusting and putrescent as living beings.

There is no bright future waiting for those who choose to become collaborators in fulfilling the self-fulfilling prophecies of the Anti-American left.
    Sadly, I am no longer confident that this statement has even the least toehold in reality. Still, I so want to believe that goodness will win in the end that I will continue to (stupidly?) act on the assumption that it will, though the empirical evidence is not encouraging. I pray to be proven so shamefully wrong on this point. I want to be. I want to see the idiot vermin dashed to dust by a return of passion for a free world. I must confess that if the day comes I will take my quiet pleasure at watching Joey and Janey burn, for as I grow older my tolerance for stupidity, gross corruption, and outright laziness of a certain variety ebbs toward zero.

Faith in nothing but the power of racism leads to a hopeless future.
    Another simple, yet brilliantly composed expression.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do not even concern yourself with this because Joey and Janey are so hopelessly stupid, the racism bait should work for some time to come.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

A real, or government manufactured "terror" attack that kills 30,000 people.

Or 300,000.

Or 3 million.

I know I keep repeating this, but if there is one thing in life that truly frightens me, it is that.

Can you imagine how bug$#@! insane this society will become within 24 hours of such an event?

People would butcher their own children if that is what government told them to do.

Round ups, "unpersons" and the mass graves would happen almost instantly.

The apparatus is all in place: the million man standing army, the weapons, the law, the total surveillance grid.

Just waiting for someone to pull the trigger.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-21-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Or 300,000.

Or 3 million.

I know I keep repeating this, but if there is one thing in life that truly frightens me, it is that.

Can you imagine how bug$#@! insane this society will become within 24 hours of such an event?

People would butcher their own children if that is what government told them to do.

The apparatus is all in place: the million man standing army, the weapons, the law, the total surveillance grid.

Holy crap.

That was a scary way to put it.

For myself, I'd add one line: Buy your plane tickets now.

Or 300,000.

Or 3 million.

I had to rep several people before I could rep you again for this post.

Sadly, I can imagine how crazy folks will get. The scarier aspect of this insanity will NOT be those running amok with weapons raiding the local supermarkets. It will be the hundreds of millions of people who, in their barely bridled terror, will not just accept any cost for the illusion of safety, but will demand it and become government's most faithful vanguards and protectors. It is an army of perhaps 200 million Americans who will throw themselves into the fray with the abandon of the screaming believer - the new convert - the newly outed man - whose fervor and dedication to the cause at hand is interminable and a marvel to behold. These will be the sources of greatest danger to the rest of us because they will be dedicated, cause-oriented, scared absolutely $#@!less, and by those virtues in no mood to play footsie with those who would stand tall as sovereigns. The cowardly and pig-ignorant mob will want nothing more but the refuge and sanctuary of itself. The herd mentality stands to take over with such explosive violence that the rest will simply be crushed by virtue of the sheer numbers against them. This mob stands to bring new meaning to "shock and awe".

Oh, the screenplay that is now floating about in my head... the scenes...

Quote Originally Posted by libertarianMoney View Post
    Holy crap.

That was a scary way to put it.

For myself, I'd add one line: Buy your plane tickets now.
    Good luck with that.

All "approved" forms of transportation, both in and out, will be locked down.

Good luck with that.

All "approved" forms of transportation, both in and out, will be locked down.
    Well you know what, I can still fly small aircraft... a little rusty, but if I have to steal a Mooney, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I had to rep several people before I could rep you again for this post.

Sadly, I can imagine how crazy folks will get. The scarier aspect of this insanity will NOT be those running amok with weapons raiding the local supermarkets. It will be the hundreds of millions of people who, in their barely bridled terror, will not just accept any cost for the illusion of safety, but will demand it and become government's most faithful vanguards and protectors. It is an army of perhaps 200 million Americans who will throw themselves into the fray with the abandon of the screaming believer - the new convert - the newly outed man - whose fervor and dedication to the cause at hand is interminable and a marvel to behold. These will be the sources of greatest danger to the rest of us because they will be dedicated, cause-oriented, scared absolutely $#@!less, and by those virtues in no mood to play footsie with those who would stand tall as sovereigns. The cowardly and pig-ignorant mob will want nothing more but the refuge and sanctuary of itself. The herd mentality stands to take over with such explosive violence that the rest will simply be crushed by virtue of the sheer numbers against them. This mob stands to bring new meaning to "shock and awe".

Oh, the screenplay that is now floating about in my head... the scenes...
    I owe you another rep just for that.

The new Nazi Panopticon, the DDR Stasi, on steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Well you know what, I can still fly small aircraft... a little rusty, but if I have to steal a Mooney, I will.
    Not when The Matrix comes on line in September.

I used to think I could "appropriate" myself a large vessel and get underway with that.

Not anymore, every large vessel is tracked worldwide.

Any unapproved air traffic will get you shot down.

Any unapproved marine traffic will get you sunk.

It may very well end up being a hike across the mountains, like the VonTrapp family.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll say it again...

Rural hills/mountains...

This is our land they're $#@!ing with!