Thread: Free State Project President To Speak At Ben Swann's Truth In Media Live Event

Cool Free State Project President To Speak At Ben Swann's Truth In Media Live Event

Friends,

Many people have been asking about this Truth in Media Project Live Event in New Hampshire on July 26th. What is this event all about? This will be a night to remember as we lay out in detail our plans for the Truth in Media project, results of our crowd sourced efforts and what our long-term goals will be.

The event also includes guest speakers who will talk about the importance of truth in media. Over the next few days we will be announcing our lineup. Today, I am so excited to announce the first. Carla Gericke, the President of the Free State Project, will be with us on the 26th to talk about New Hampshire’s push for a state of liberty minded activists.

I have no doubt that many of you have heard of the Free State Project but some may not be fully aware of what the FSP is working to do. Above teaching ideas of individual liberty to friends and coworkers in New Hampshire, the Free State Project is recruiting more than 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to the Granite State. According to its website, participants have pledged to “exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of civil government is the protection of life, liberty and property.”

I am very excited to have Carla join us on July 26th to share her vision for New Hampshire and the Free State Project. If you can’t make it out to New Hampshire, you can watch a live stream of the event here:
    http://benswann.com/ben-swann-live-events/

Stay tuned, more speakers will be announced this week.

#LibertyisRising

B
    http://benswann.com/free-state-proje...ia-live-event/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    46 minutes ago
    Ben just published that blog 46 minutes ago. You are fast!
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Tickets for the Live Stream event can be found here:
    http://benswann.com/ben-swann-live-events/

thanks i should be there live and in color

Other possible speakers?
    Ron Noyes, a local musician and Ron Paul delegate to the 2012 GOP National Convention is posting about it on Facebook so maybe him.
    Ron Paul's Freaking Giant lives in NH.
    Perhaps Kate Baker of Network for Educational Opportunity as it is involved with the event.
    The Draft is owned by NH Rep. Laurie Sanborn along with the Co-chair of the Ron Paul 2012 New Hampshire Campaign, NH Sen. Andy Sanborn.
    I wonder if any speakers from out of state will come?
    Any Ron Paul staffers like Matt Collins maybe?
    Someone from Ron Paul's upcoming channel? Maybe Ben and Ron will work together
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

About other speakers, here is some news.

Ron Noyes "I'd love to be able to say who will either speak or Skype in. Still hashing out the details and timing of some. Most importantly, very pumped to bring Ben and the FSP together in the Live Free or Die state while kicking Kate's effort funding...."

So it looks like Kate of NEO (the scholarship program designed to allow businesses to get tax deductions if they give to help send kids to private schools or financially support homeschooling). Not sure about the other speaks but Mr. Noyes said Skype. I know YAL has had success at the YAL State(Regional) Conventions by getting major speakers to Skype in on some of the conventions. I wonder what we are looking at here.

I think you folks in NH are really going to enjoy listening to Ben Swann speak. Just listen to this interview he did a few days ago where he opened up about many subjects that I had never known about him. http://www.freedomfeens.com/2013/07/...radio-archive/

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    I think you folks in NH are really going to enjoy listening to Ben Swann speak. Just listen to this interview he did a few days ago where he opened up about many subjects that I had never known about him. http://www.freedomfeens.com/2013/07/...radio-archive/
    I look forward to it! It isn't just for NH/MA folks, though. It will be streamed live. People may buy tickets here. http://benswann.com/ben-swann-live-events/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This event is coming up in a couple of days. Is everyone excited?

Last edited by Keith and stuff; 07-24-2013 at 10:56 AM.