Thread: NAACP Is 'Outraged And Heartbroken,' Will Pursue 'Civil Rights Charges' Against Zimmerman

NAACP Is 'Outraged And Heartbroken,' Will Pursue 'Civil Rights Charges' Against Zimmerman

NAACP Is 'Outraged And Heartbroken,' And Will Pursue 'Civil Rights Charges' Against George Zimmerman

Business Insider
    July 13, 2013

The NAACP said late Saturday that it was "outraged and heartbroken" over the not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial, vowing to pursue "civil rights charges" with the Department of Justice.

"We are outraged and heartbroken over today’s verdict," said Ben Jealous, president and CEO of the NAACP. "We stand with Trayvon’s family and we are called to act. We will pursue civil rights charges with the Department of Justice, we will continue to fight for the removal of Stand Your Ground laws in every state, and we will not rest until racial profiling in all its forms is outlawed."

Update:

NAACP Twitter:

Over 100K signed the petition to the Dept of Justice on behalf of #TrayvonMartin - add your name: http://bit.ly/14PXbDI #JusticeForTrayvon

Open a Civil Rights Case Against George Zimmerman
    http://www.naacp.org/page/s/doj-civi..._content=share
    Last edited by FrankRep; 07-13-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    he wont even be subject to a wrongful death suit per Florida laws. George can write a book and make millions off this
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

The NAACP is outrageous themselves.

as he should. theres no telling how much this $#@! has cost him for not allowing another guy to kill him.
    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    he wont even be subject to a wrongful death suit per Florida laws. George can write a book and make millions off this

+ 1000000000
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The NAACP is outrageous themselves.

Stand your ground laws are discriminatory? My brain hurts

Quote Originally Posted by WM_in_MO View Post
    Discrimination against an attacker I suppose. If those that listen to these race baiters ever really thought things through about what they are saying, then they would stop listening to them.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    NAACP Is 'Outraged And Heartbroken,' And Will Pursue 'Civil Rights Charges' Against George Zimmerman

Business Insider
    July 13, 2013

The NAACP said late Saturday that it was "outraged and heartbroken" over the not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial, vowing to pursue "civil rights charges" with the Department of Justice.

"We are outraged and heartbroken over today’s verdict," said Ben Jealous, president and CEO of the NAACP. "We stand with Trayvon’s family and we are called to act. We will pursue civil rights charges with the Department of Justice, we will continue to fight for the removal of Stand Your Ground laws in every state, and we will not rest until racial profiling in all its forms is outlawed."
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The NAACP needs to keep playing their ace of spades to continue to have any sort of meaningfulness. I posit that they're only going to hurt their standing with the average American and I wouldn't be surprised if they have every incentive to turn the clock back on relations.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

African Americans are not permitted to own guns in America. LOL

What will they say/do when a black person/family need to defend themselves?
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

I'm reminded of the episode of South Park episode where Randy said the N-Word on Wheel of Fortune. Long story short, his son tries to apologize to the one Black kid, Token, saying that his father spoke to Jesse Jackson about it. Token responds "Jesse Jackson is not the emperor of Black people!"

I feel like enough people need to say that the NAACP does not carry the voices of all of Black America. Seriously, let this go already. The media pushed this into the ground, day by day, now just let it die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    I'm reminded of the episode of South Park episode where Randy said the N-Word on Wheel of Fortune. Long story short, his son tries to apologize to the one Black kid, Token, saying that his father spoke to Jesse Jackson about it. Token responds "Jesse Jackson is not the emperor of Black people!"

I feel like enough people need to say that the NAACP does not carry the voices of all of Black America. Seriously, let this go already. The media pushed this into the ground, day by day, now just let it die.
    ya this is true. All the black people I know don't give a crap about the trial. The media just makes it look like black people really care. It's a shame TPTB would rather everyone judge people by their race, not their actions.
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 07-13-2013 at 11:12 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    African Americans are not permitted to own guns in America. LOL
    They are either implying this or implying all assaults are perpetrated by black individuals. Either way, the irony is deafening.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Update:

NAACP Twitter:

Over 100K signed the petition to the Dept of Justice on behalf of #TrayvonMartin - add your name: http://bit.ly/14PXbDI #JusticeForTrayvon

Open a Civil Rights Case Against George Zimmerman
    http://www.naacp.org/page/s/doj-civi..._content=share
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Oh the irony: “we will not rest until racial profiling in all its forms is outlawed.”

And we will accomplish these ends, even if doing so requires us to incite racism to end that very racism!

Is this real though? “Ben Jealous” like I’ve been jealous, really?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    ya this is true. All the black people I know don't give a crap about the trial. The media just makes it look like black people really care. It's a shame TPTB would rather everyone judge people by their race, not their actions.
    On my facebook, it is all my stupid liberal white friends that are bitching. I havent seen one black person bitch and whine about the verdict. Just touchey feeley, spineless, gun-hating liberals.

Oh wow, this made me lol... Alex Jones Impersonating the trendy liberals Im talking about:

Last edited by Qdog; 07-14-2013 at 12:02 AM.