Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Staffer Passes Away

Unhappy Ron Paul Staffer Passes Away

I have now been given clearance to post this...

Jared Gamble, 26, was Director of State Operations for Ron Paul 2012, and also worked on the Ron Paul 2008 Campaign. He passed away suddenly and unexpectedly over the weekend. He was a good person, a smart operative, and a hard worker for the cause of liberty. He was a friend of mine and we worked hand-in-hand during '12. I am utterly shocked at this sad news.

Last edited by Matt Collins; 07-08-2013 at 08:10 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

RIP, sad very sad.
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Oh that's horrible. Prayers for his family and friends. Condolences, Matt.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Very sad. Sorry to hear this.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

we've lost another fellow freedom fighter. rip jared...!
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry to hear this Matt. Do you have any idea what caused his death?

Sad news, may he be in a better place.
    Paradoxes most commonly on display: Both parties are controlled - so let's join them! Politicians are liars - so let's praise them when they lie on our behalf! Let's end the fed - unless it means actually doing it! Let's expose the system - Just not when it can hurt our guys! Let's us have integrity and principles - unless it's election time!(24/7/365) Face palm.

How sad Was he a member here?

Didnt know him but he sure did die way too young.

May he rest in peace.

So sad. Thank him for helping Ron Paul and all of the other good he did. It's sad that he died so young.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

he was young...

he was an idealist

he was young...
    Last edited by Aratus; 07-09-2013 at 12:15 AM.

I never like the sound of suddenly and unexpectedly. Any clue to exactly what caused his death? Anyways, R.I.P and thank you so much for your service to our great cause.
    //////////////////

R.I.P.

Way too young..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    we've lost another fellow freedom fighter. rip jared...!
    I echo this. RIP
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

I'm sad to hear it. I remember when I originally met him. We both flew to Minnesota at about the same time to get the campaign here up and running. He was a great guy to work with.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

RIP young man.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

To those that knew him, I'm sorry for your loss.
    May he rest in peace.

Terrible. I hate to see someone so young pass like that. May he rest in peace.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Terrible! Yes, what Ricky said.

Hate to hear about this. His service won't be forgotten or in vain.

"A fine young man was taken too soon. Jared was a volunteer for my campaign in 2010, and worked for my Dad in 2012. Though he only lived to be 26, he left his mark on many. Some of those friends and fellow liberty allies made this video to remember him. RIP Jared."

-Rand Paul

Very sad, Rest in Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

RIP

-t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast