Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amanda Bynes Calls Obama and Michelle "Ugly"

Amanda Bynes Calls Obama and Michelle "Ugly"

I never thought I would hear a Hollywood celebrity say something like this....maybe the Hollywood liberals are waking up?

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/amanda-byn...us-weekly.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This has all kinds of lol written lall over it.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

She's said this about a bunch of people now, so I wouldn't really read into it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    She's said this about a bunch of people now, so I wouldn't really read into it too much.
    Yeah, but this time is true lol
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

How is she "waking up" by being classless and having an IQ of 70?
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

wow.. I agree with her but would not have said it aloud.. in public.. or typed it aloud.. in public
    #open mouth insert foot
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Last edited by CPUd; 07-08-2013 at 02:54 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She is Lindsay Lohan Jr. I wouldnt read much into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Heh, ya, look at her list..

Bynes has a long list of celebrities she's called "ugly" on Twitter, including Miley Cyrus, Drake, Zac Efron, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Jenny McCarthy, Lance Bass and Courtney Love. She recently explained, "I tweet what I feel."
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I always thought MO looked like Cruella deVille.

so.... this is not general politics.

/moved.

almost thought Agorism was posting again.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    so.... this is not general politics.

/moved.

almost thought Agorism was posting again.
    Pfft. This isn't about Lady Gaga.

Whatever happened to Agorism, I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post

pretty sure he just wandered off somewhere..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Was just getting ready to say something similar...she was obviously stoned when she said this!!

Agorism was banned I believe.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'd consider doing Michelle. If she weren't a marxist.

She recently described being first lady like being in a prison. Can't help that Barry spends so much of his time with Reggie, etc. I wonder if she's apprehensive about procuring batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Agorism was banned I believe.
    I figured that from Kotin's coy response.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Heh, ya, look at her list..
    Bynes has a long list of celebrities she's called "ugly" on Twitter, including Miley Cyrus, Drake, Zac Efron, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Jenny McCarthy, Lance Bass and Courtney Love. She recently explained, "I tweet what I feel."
    I don't think she called Drake ugly on twitter. Pretty sure she said that she wanted him to "murder my vagina"

Slutter McGee

I figured that from Kotin's coy response.
    LOL I was not being coy hehe.. he seems like the type to just wander off..

but I checked and yeah.. think Josh really got tired of all his off-topic posting..

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    I'd consider doing Michelle. If she weren't a marxist.

She recently described being first lady like being in a prison. Can't help that Barry spends so much of his time with Reggie, etc. I wonder if she's apprehensive about procuring batteries.
    That woman is a $#@!wit to the Nth degree. She's a god damn out of touch POS.

How many uber expensive vacations (taxpayer paid) so far this year Ms. Inmate?
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    That woman is a $#@!wit to the Nth degree. She's a god damn out of touch POS.

How many uber expensive vacations (taxpayer paid) so far this year Ms. Inmate?
    Really! I haven't had a vacation in 15 years. Can't afford it because I have to pay for her and her husband to fly all around the world.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    She is small league "celeberity".

Plants deeds are pretty ugly.
    wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post

Cute teen to
    Beautiful woman to
    $#@!ed up trainwreck

Slutter McGee
    LOL...
    Looking at those pictures, I would say....
    Cute teen to
    Beautiful woman to
    Person of Walmart

1) Who is Amanda Bynes?
    2) Why should I care?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post

Cute teen to
    Beautiful woman to
    $#@!ed up trainwreck

Slutter McGee
    Sadly, even door number three looks better than the majority of Wal-Mart shoppin' freaks out there.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast