Thread: The ~OFFICIAL~ 2016 Presidential General Election Prediction Thread

The ~OFFICIAL~ 2016 Presidential General Election Prediction Thread

2016:

Rand Paul secures 51% of the popular vote to Hillary Clinton's 47%. Electorally, the election is deemed a "Randslide" as parts of the country that were though to be blue for the foreseeable future turn red.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    2016:

Rand Paul secures 51% of the popular vote to Hillary Clinton's 47%. Electorally, the election is deemed a "Randslide" as parts of the country that were though to be blue for the foreseeable future turn red.
    Hah, and then you woke up.

Baby Boo Boo - 41%
    Rand - 32%
    Hitlary - 27%

OK, I'm in a pessimistic mood this morn - er, afternoon...

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Baby Boo Boo - 41%
    Rand - 32%
    Hitlary - 27%

OK, I'm in a pessimistic mood this morn - er, afternoon...
    -t
    Well in light of your pessimism you have probably picked the new winner HONEY BOO!
    Paradoxes most commonly on display: Both parties are controlled - so let's join them! Politicians are liars - so let's praise them when they lie on our behalf! Let's end the fed - unless it means actually doing it! Let's expose the system - Just not when it can hurt our guys! Let's us have integrity and principles - unless it's election time!(24/7/365) Face palm.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Well in light of your pessimism you have probably picked the new winner HONEY BOO!

sketti for all

2016:

No No No Hitlery is in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Is it Honey instead of Baby? - seen a couple of news reports briefly and accidentally hit that channel once when it was on - was out of there so fast it would make your head spin!

-t

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My worst nightmare:

Marco Rubio vs. Hillary Clinton
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

sketti for all
    Ketchup too?

The MSM games are fairly predictable every four years for those paying attention.

Prediction before going into NH primary

- Massive tea party turn-out for Rand and unprecedented successful money bombs from average folks will be under reported by the MSM.
    - Media will be in a complete panic over Rand's success and will use CRA and fathers newsletters to pull his numbers down.
    - The usual globalists fund Jeb Bush yet he will barely poll and his actual turn-out is non-existent. Despite this Foxnews will claim it is a horse race between Jeb, Christie and Rubio.
    - As a tactic Jeb will over play the Jesus card and will be endorsed by the hypocrite Huckabee. People will see right through it and this effort fails miserably.
    - Neocons will fall all over Christie, claiming he is the only one that appeals to Democrats thus the only possibility of a Republican win.

NH debate

- Jeb, Christie and Rubio will get the most time.
    - Rand will receive limited time and will be asked biased irrelevant questions that most people do care about. The purpose is to set a narrative for the average Joe that Rand does not connect with the people on issues they care about. Some media outlets will counter that with the massive support Rand receives from individual donations and the debate moderator-questions being loaded-biased.

NH primary

- Despite the establishments media's efforts, Rand is still polling #1 and wins the NH primary.
    - Jeb and Cruz in a virtual tie. (if not Cruz, whomever else will be used to split votes from Rand)
    - It is a complete train wreck for Rubio. Despite the media's efforts, Christie is only slightly above Rubio.

After NH primary

- Rubio drops out and throws support to Jeb. The usual war mongering big government Neocon characters will throw support to Jeb.
    - Media starts promoting a Jeb/Rubio ticket.
    - Media begins to push bogus narrative of overwhelming Hispanic support for a Jeb/Rubio ticket.
    - Media again pushes narrative that a Jeb/Rubio ticket is the only one acceptable to independent Democrats necessary for a win.
    - Christie only does well in liberal states. His campaign turns out to be a disaster and Ann Coulter made to look like a fool and fraud again for supporting him.
    Last edited by kahless; 07-07-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    My worst nightmare:

That's probably what it will be...

Jeb Bush....next President.

Some $#@! I don't give a $#@! about wins the presidency, we go back to the drawing board and predict how long it'll be until the empire completely collapses for good.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    My worst nightmare:

What about Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton? That would be even worse.

2016:

While this is much desirable, I have a feeling it will be more like this...

Rick Santorum (or another terrible GOP candidate like him) will lose by a landslide against Hilary, but the libertarian candidate will get like 2.4% instead of 1.2% this round. Okay, not I'm not being an optimist here, but it's a realistic fear something like that might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    What about Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton? That would be even worse.
    If Rand loses the primary, that is my prediction.

Vermin Supreme and Jimmy McMillan 2016!

They are running together in 2016! Haha!

Rubio vs Michelle Obama.

God, please forgive me for typing that.

my prediction.. way way too many *official* threads on the way there
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

We all need to commit not to vote for any major party candidate besides Rand Paul.

NONE of us can cave and vote for Rubio, Bush, or Christie. If you're in a swing state, this is all the more important. I don't care if you still think the GOP is the lesser of two evils or not, they are still evil, and other than Rand Paul, none of them are actually worth voting for.

Vote third party, or don't vote, whatever, but do NOT let them say "The people have spoken".

Heck, start a revolution for all I care, but do NOT vote for these idiots...

For the record, although I'm still dreaming, I don't think its going to be Rand Paul. And in all honesty, I don't think Rand could win a general election. He'll crush Hillary or Biden in the debates, and make them look totally stupid, but the sheep won't care. The media will claim that Rand opposed the civil rights act and the sheep will scream racism...
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I believe it will be Rubio VS Clinton.

I have no idea if Rubio or Jeb Bush is "worse", I really don't know. I do know Christie is the worst of any of them.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Well, Robb Stark and Renly are dead, Stannis' bid has been all but crushed, and Danaerys is still floundering across the sea. Therefore, I think the status quo will reign supreme for now, regardless of the new face or what happens to Joffrey.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Rubio will not make it out of the primaries due to his crafting of the immigration bill.

It will be a Jeb Bush vs. Rand Paul race in the primaries, but Santorum will run again starting out slow and rising like last time.

Ultimately Rand will win because of momentum in the early and later primaries. Jeb will be strongest in the middle primaries.

Rand then picks Cruz or Labrador as his VP and faces Joe Biden in the general election. The pressure overcomes Hillary and she decides not to run again. Biden will not be effectively challeged because of the stature of his office, but he will pick a young minority like Booker or Castro for VP.
    Last edited by TaftFan; 07-07-2013 at 08:06 PM.