Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Skittles + Arizona Watermelon juice + Robitussin = purple drank recipe

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Come on,, you are not really that obtuse.
    it is not self defense if you provoke a confrontation.
    He was $#@!ing stalking the kid.
    You know what's really, really, $#@!ing funny about this whole mess, is if GZ had not called the cops (or had the institution not existed), there is a chance he would not have even got out of his vehicle.

He got out of his vehicle to find an address to give to the cops.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Just so you know. The innocent "skittles and ice tea" meme from the media horde is a farce. The kid was a wannabe punk and he died like one. What's more despicable is the exploitation by the parents. Trademarking your dead sons name to make a profit is easier than a handout.

http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/...ayvon.html?m=1
    Drinking purple drank makes you a punk? Yeah and smoking weed means you should be gunned down too

And this is a libertarian site

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    I planned on forever ignoring this trial because of its stupidity. Until i caught a quick glimpse at it and why it was garnering so much attention. After looking at the evidence not shown by the media, its clear that this case is a bigger f***king deal than I imagined. Look at what they've done to George Zimmerman. He is not even white, and if he was, why would it matter if he's not racist? He actions were justified by the police and local judge under florida law until word got out nationally. The politically and racially motivated mob pressured the courts to charge him with second degree murder, and they did. If this man is not found innocent, then this country's judicial system is meaningless. And if he IS found innocent, expect there to be riots by those with an agenda coupled with an uneducated mass of buffoons.
    I call bull$#@!. If races were reversed and if he wasn't buddy buddy with the cops he would have been arrested on the spot.

Seriously. You're telling me I shoot an unarmed white guy and not roughed up/arrested? Really? What kind of world do you live in?
    Last edited by BlackTerrel; 07-06-2013 at 07:25 PM.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Drinking purple drank makes you a punk? Yeah and smoking weed means you should be gunned down too

And this is a libertarian site
    Self-Defense is very libertarian.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    According to GZ's testimony,

Police dispatcher asked for an address so they knew where to go
    Zimmerman wasn't familiar with the street he was on, got out of his truck to look for a street sign
    Wait a second.. He was neighborhood watch..

Protecting HIS neighborhood,

And he doesn't know what street he is on?

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doesn't matter what he thinks, because we were discussing what you think, and I think. YOU think he should have called the cops. I disagree with you.
    That's a crock.

Zimmerman already called the cops.

I am telling you what Zimmerman wanted. He started the NW in his community; he was given specific instructions that he did not follow.
    There is no spoon.

Yep.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by krugminator View Post
    I don't understand why no one talks about this. He even talks about doing this crap on his Facebook page. Why does no one care that this kid was a druggie? He's been suspended from school for stealing and doing drugs.
    Since when do libertarians not like people who do drugs? Free country and all.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    IT WAS NOT SELF DEFENSE.

Hopefully the jury can see the difference. I have doubts,,but hopefully.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Some people aren't good with street names. In places I have lived for years, I could not tell you the name of the street directly across from me, if my life depended on it.

I don't read street names. Ever. I just know where I'm at visually, (or where Ms. Google tells me where to go)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by krugminator View Post
    That may be what happened. That version certainly isn't the story being told in the courtroom.

EDIT: Already see that you've been corrected.

The bottomline is I don't see how anyone can feel that great about Zimmerman, but he shouldn't be getting 2nd degree murder. And certainly no one should be enthusiastic about Martin. The guy was thug who almost certainly provoked this to a shooting.
    I believe that Zimmerman should be convicted of Utter Stupidity and Ego Mania.

And there is NO evidence that Trayvon was a "thug". A teenage kid? Yes.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That's a crock.

Zimmerman already called the cops.

I am telling you what Zimmerman wanted. He started the NW in his community; he was given specific instructions that he did not follow.
    He did follow their directions, actually. "We dont need you to do that", "Ok", and he headed back to his truck
    - Kim Kardashian

IT WAS NOT SELF DEFENSE.

George Zimmerman: Trayvon Martin attacked me
    http://fox59.com/2013/07/01/george-z...n-attacked-me/

----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yeah, but Frank, she shouldn't have dressed that way if she didn't want to be raped.

IT WAS NOT SELF DEFENSE.

You're basing everything off speculation. You're speculating that he's a liar. You're speculating that he initiated the confrontation. Speculation, speculation, speculation.

NO. PROOF.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I believe that Zimmerman should be convicted of Utter Stupidity and Ego Mania.

And there is NO evidence that Trayvon was a "thug". A teenage kid? Yes.
    I like how you put the "NO" in caps. Except all the evidence that he was a thug. It isn't debatable.

Had trayvon been a white suburban pothead kid, every single one of his flaws would have been highlighted in the media, his drug use, his misbehavior in school, etc.
    Yeah and Zim would have been arrested on the spot. Everyone knows this. Since when do cops go out of their way to not arrest and/or beat the $#@! out of someone?

He killed an unarmed 17 year old and they let him walk. You think this is SOP?

The media just so desperately wants Trayvon to NOT match the stereotype of the urban black drug using thug wannabe... but he does.
    There's a lot of no so subtle racism supporting this case. On this forum and elsewhere.

He wasn't a saint but he did the same $#@! a ton of youth in this country do. White and black and Hispanic kids. Doesn't mean they deserve to be gunned down.

Yeah and Zim would have been arrested on the spot. Everyone knows this. Since when do cops go out of their way to not arrest and/or beat the $#@! out of someone?

He killed an unarmed 17 year old and they let him walk. You think this is SOP?

There's a lot of no so subtle racism supporting this case. On this forum and elsewhere.

He wasn't a saint but he did the same $#@! a ton of youth in this country do. White and black and Hispanic kids. Doesn't mean they deserve to be gunned down.
    Yeah, but it's not that simple--he wasn't "gunned down."

Since when do libertarians not like people who do drugs? Free country and all.
    What?

Because I support someone's self-ownership and their responsibility of their body doesn't mean I like people who do drugs. Or that I endorse drug usage.

Make another thread on the subject please or quit misrepresenting people.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Hysterical. 17 year old dead kid. Hysterical.

I'm sure the adult who spent time making that is a stand up guy.

You're basing everything off speculation. You're speculating that he's a liar. You're speculating that he initiated the confrontation. Speculation, speculation, speculation.

NO. PROOF.
    An Unarmed kid was shot to death by an armed man that was playing cop. (was a Cop Wannabe)

The kid was committing no crime until confronting a stalker. ( regardless of any past or potential future crimes he may or may not have committed)
    Zimmerman was the one out LOOKING for trouble,,
    That is not self defense.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 07-06-2013 at 07:42 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not saying he did deserve to get gunned down (at least not for those reasons). I just find it interesting how the media chooses to ignore, what is usually a very popular subject for them.
    - Kim Kardashian

There's a lot of no so subtle racism supporting this case.
    I would often disagree with you on that claim,, but not this time. I find it disturbing.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I would often disagree with you on that claim,, but not this time. I find it disturbing.
    How do we know you don't hate Zimmerman for being Hispanic?
    ----

An Unarmed kid was shot to death by an armed man that was playing cop. (was a Cop Wannabe)
    Would it have been better if it was a cop?

You often talk about how the institution shouldn't exist (and I agree). How, exactly, do you think people would keep their neighborhoods safe? By keeping your eyes open, and getting to know people, which I assume Zimmerman did, and he didn't recognize TM. Ya, ya, he probably could have handled it better "Hey kid, how's it going, I haven't seen you around these parts", as opposed to, "yes, police dispatcher, I saw this strange individual acting weird, oh I see him, oh he's coming right at me!!".

The kid was committing no crime until confronting a stalker.
    Let's just accept that Zimmerman was stalking him. Is walking up towards him and initiating a physical confrontation the right way to resolve that?

Zimmerman was the one out LOOKING for trouble,,
    100% speculation. He may have just been trying to keep his neighboorhood safe?
    - Kim Kardashian

So is having the freedom to drink whatever you want and not be shot for it.

So is having the freedom to drink whatever you want and not be shot for it.
    You don't have the right to bash someone's head into the concrete because you think they are stalking you, No.

----

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    What?

Because I support someone's self-ownership and their responsibility of their body doesn't mean I like people who do drugs. Or that I endorse drug usage.

Make another thread on the subject please or quit misrepresenting people.
    Not to you at all.

My point was that drinking purple drank is irrelevant towards whether he should have been shot or not. He could have been doing meth and that also would not mean he deserved to be shot.

My point was that drinking purple drank is irrelevant towards whether he should have been shot or not.
    Bashing someone's head into the concrete might get you shot, however.
    ----

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How do we know you don't hate Zimmerman for being Hispanic?
    pcosmar isn't using any racist code words or negative Hispanic stereotypes RE Zimmerman. There are a lot of words being used on this thread to describe Tray that would likely not be used if it was a white pot smoker.

pcosmar isn't using any racist code words or negative Hispanic stereotypes RE Zimmerman. There are a lot of words being used on this thread to describe Tray that would likely not be used if it was a white pot smoker.
    In this case, however, the only one who used a racist term was Trayvon Martin. He described Zimmerman as a "creepy-ass cracker."
    ----

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast