Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skittles + Arizona Watermelon juice + Robitussin = purple drank recipe

//

//
    Last edited by Wren; 09-15-2013 at 10:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    good to know
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

What??? - u mean this combo doesn't get u off???

-t

//
    Last edited by Wren; 09-15-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Why is the name in the past tense? Shouldn't it be Purple Drink?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Welcome to Ebonics.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

sounds yummy, i've heard its a drink to die for
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    sounds yummy, i've heard its a drink to die for
    Ehhhh.... isn't that, It's a drank to die for?

I don't understand why no one talks about this. He even talks about doing this crap on his Facebook page. Why does no one care that this kid was a druggie? He's been suspended from school for stealing and doing drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by krugminator View Post
    I don't understand why no one talks about this. He even talks about doing this crap on his Facebook page. Why does no one care that this kid was a druggie? He's been suspended from school for stealing and doing drugs.
    skittles & iced tea & and hopping and skipping on the way home, makes for much better story than some druggie getting shot on the way back from the gas station
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Because it doesn't matter if you get lucky and shoot someone who happened to have a warrant, or was a druggie, or just killed his own mom. You aren't aware of that when you do it. What matters are the actual facts of the case which, luckily for George Zimmerman, appear not to rise to the level of evidence required to prove the charges levied against him.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

How was he a druggie? Many kids experiment with drugs and alcohol. It doesn't make them lifelong druggies and alcoholics. The lack of empathy here is appalling.

No doubt in my mind, had Trayvon been some white suburban pothead kid, the same critics wouldn't be so harsh with their words in bashing a dead human being.
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    How was he a druggie? Many kids experiment with drugs and alcohol. It doesn't make them lifelong druggies and alcoholics. The lack of empathy here is appalling.

No doubt in my mind, had Trayvon been some white suburban pothead kid, the same critics wouldn't be so harsh with their words in bashing a dead human being.
    Had trayvon been a white suburban pothead kid, every single one of his flaws would have been highlighted in the media, his drug use, his misbehavior in school, etc.

The media just so desperately wants Trayvon to NOT match the stereotype of the urban black drug using thug wannabe... but he does.

And all of that, I really don't give a $#@! about. I don't care if he did drugs. I don't care that he talks like a thug retard. All I care about is whether or not TM attacked GZ, and since TM is not on trial here, we won't ever know.

Because it doesn't matter if you get lucky and shoot someone who happened to have a warrant, or was a druggie, or just killed his own mom. You aren't aware of that when you do it. What matters are the actual facts of the case which, luckily for George Zimmerman, appear not to rise to the level of evidence required to prove the charges levied against him.
    Yes, but that's definitely not the reason the media dodges the subject...
    - Kim Kardashian

Why does this matter again?

Yes, but that's definitely not the reason the media dodges the subject...
    To be sure, but on RPFs you would hope that it would be the reason people would not try to bring it up as something to be used against him and to give GZ a pat on the back.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Why does this matter again?
    For one, it reveals the media for the liars that they are (of course we already knew that though)
    - Kim Kardashian

This after anything to do with grape drink?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Its just the name. Probably the same reason why baseball commentators say "flied out" when the ball flies into the outfield.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    Many kids experiment with drugs and alcohol. It doesn't make them lifelong druggies and alcoholics.
    True enough; but in this instance, Martin did end up a lifelong druggie.

real Drank, of Syrup, or Oil, or Lean, or whatever you wanna call it. is made by mixing cough syrup that has codeine or hydrocodone or oxycodone with a mixer. Sprite and Dr. Pepper work best imo. then you just sip and it's off to the races.
    Lībertās Aut Mors

Whenever, therefore, a lie has built unto itself a throne, let it be assailed without pity and without regret, for under the domination of a falsehood, no one can prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciconsort View Post
    real Drank, of Syrup, or Oil, or Lean, or whatever you wanna call it. is made by mixing cough syrup that has codeine or hydrocodone or oxycodone with a mixer. Sprite and Dr. Pepper work best imo. then you just sip and it's off to the races.
    You are obviously a black hoodlum.

(Sorry. Having met you in person, I can't help but giggle as I type that.)

I couldn't care less if he was snortin coke off of hooker's backsides. All this nonsense is because 2 men made poor decisions.
    Has nothing to do with drugs or gold teefers... as stupid as they are.

Monkey Tom drank MD20-20 and Tequila In a big coolie cup. SO what?
    I have several pieces of his artwork.

http://www.monkeytom.org/

I know because I have both filled it and drank from it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For one, it reveals the media for the liars that they are (of course we already knew that though)
    How do you know what he was doing with the Skittles and Arizona Ice Tea?

I buy candy (whether that be Skittles, Starbursts, or Jollyranchers) with an Arizona Ice Tea, yes the Watermelon, it's the best kind, and I have no intentions of making some ghetto shop brew of "purple drank."

Maybe he did buy it for that reason. Maybe he just bought it because he was thirsty and wanted some candy. I fail to see how the OP was aware of this teen's intentions.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    How do you know what he was doing with the Skittles and Arizona Ice Tea?

I buy candy (whether that be Skittles, Starbursts, or Jollyranchers) with an Arizona Ice Tea, yes the Watermelon, it's the best kind, and I have no intentions of making some ghetto shop brew of "purple drank."

Maybe he did buy it for that reason. Maybe he just bought it because he was thirsty and wanted some candy. I fail to see how the OP was aware of this teen's intentions.
    Maybe, maybe not. But his facebook posts (reason #78894 not to use facebook) do suggest you are incorrect
    - Kim Kardashian

Maybe, maybe not. But his facebook posts (reason #78894 not to use facebook) do suggest you are incorrect
    Rappers constantly talk about sipping lean. (actual Promethazine and codeine, not the ghetto concoction kids are drinking when trying to emulate) I haven't read his Facebook posts but yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. I also wouldn't doubt some teens post stupid things claiming they are high or drunk or whatever when they aren't. People are funny. He probably thought he was cool to say that. Or it could have been lyrics to any of the hundreds of songs talking about sipping lean. I don't know. I am not going to assume he was using two harmless items, that I have bought myself on occasion, to get high with.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Rappers constantly talk about sipping lean. (actual Promethazine and codeine, not the ghetto concoction kids are drinking when trying to emulate) I haven't read his Facebook posts but yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. I also wouldn't doubt some teens post stupid things claiming they are high or drunk or whatever when they aren't. People are funny. He probably thought he was cool to say that. Or it could have been lyrics to any of the hundreds of songs talking about sipping lean. I don't know. I am not going to assume he was using two harmless items, that I have bought myself on occasion, to get high with.

Being suspended from school multiple times from drug possession, bragging about doing drugs on Facebook, and possessing two out of the three ingredients fora drug that he bragged about doing, raises reasonable suspicion.

Zimmerman used poor judgment. A jury could conceivably find him guilty of something. Though it is most certain that Trayvon Martin was bad news and I think beyond a reasonable doubt played a major role in his own death.

Being suspended from school multiple times from drug possession, bragging about doing drugs on Facebook, and possessing two out of the three ingredients fora drug that he bragged about doing, raises reasonable suspicion.

Zimmerman used poor judgment. A jury could conceivably find him guilty of something. Though it is most certain that Trayvon Martin was bad news and I think beyond a reasonable doubt played a major role in his own death.
    Well just to be clear though, the two items he possessed were not the drug. I've never heard of anyone mixing cough medicine with Arizona Ice Tea. As someone said, it is usually Sprite they mix it with and I've never heard of anyone mixing cough medicine with Skittles. It is usually Jolly Ranchers they'll add. That raises doubt in my mind that perhaps he just bought the two items because he wanted them. I'm sure somewhere though people do mix the cough medicine with whatever liquid they can find to kill the taste and whatever candy to sweeten it. Maybe that's what's in now? Skittles and AIT with Robotussin.

Both made stupid choices yes. At most Zimmerman should be convicted of a negligible manslaughter. Second degree murder is clearly an overcharge. (based on the fact that Martin went home and came back)

People think doing drugs is cool. When I was in school, people would put on acts all the time. Messages on their Facebook about this party or that and all the weed they smoke. They weren't doing half of what they were saying. Maybe TM did drink kidney failure from a cup. It's the "in" thing. Rappers drink it by the pint. (a few have died, actually) Kids will be dumbasses on occasion. Smoking weed or drinking a little cough syrup means nothing to me. It doesn't make you violent and why it was even brought up I'll never know. At least he wasn't choking himself or some other insanity. (huffing gasoline or whatever)
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 07-06-2013 at 06:38 PM.

So you're saying he utterly forgot the Tussin --- the main ingredient that makes this a "drug" at all? Weird.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast