Thread: Is it possible to get a can of compressed air without bitterant?

Angry Is it possible to get a can of compressed air without bitterant?

topic. I don't see why all my electronics should have a nasty residue because some dumbass druggy kids sniff this $#@!. It was dumb enough having to show my driver's license to buy a can of $#@!ing air.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    topic. I don't see why all my electronics should have a nasty residue because some dumbass druggy kids sniff this $#@!. It was dumb enough having to show my driver's license to buy a can of $#@!ing air.
    Air in a can ya say?
    I use an air compressor..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Air in a can ya say?
    I Don't want to spend 100 dollars on a compressor. I literally only use one can every 1-2 years
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

We used to use CO2 because we had tanks handy for the soda fountains. Not so much for electronics though. Mostly to blow out refrigeration coils like under and behind your refrigerator.

I think I'd trust the can and the residue more than the chance of blowing moister or ice crystals in there with CO2.

I don't use the cans of air. Mostly I flip keyboards over and smack them from behind while they're at a slight angle to start with. Then I use those little denture brushes (they are handy little things!) to swab between the keys. To degrime the keys themselves I use Q-tips and rubbing alcohol, which is what we used commercially at the grocery store anyhow.

Picture of the denture brush:

Last edited by MelissaWV; 07-05-2013 at 07:48 PM.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

I Don't want to spend 100 dollars on a compressor. I literally only use one can every 1-2 years
    Then don't.

There are all kinds of sizes and prices. I have 2. (a cheap Craftsman and a large industrial compressor)
    you can find them used..
    Or get a mini compressor for $20.oo

http://www.cpr-savers.com/Mini-Air-C...or_p_3325.html
    http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...FYc7Mgod03cAzw
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Just hit up an area farm/equipment auction and buy one for $10. You can load up on a lot of other stuff as well.

You can use www.auctionzip.com to find ones scheduled in your area.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I don't use the cans of air. Mostly I flip keyboards over and smack them from behind while they're at a slight angle to start with. Then I use those little denture brushes (they are handy little things!) to swab between the keys. To degrime the keys themselves I use Q-tips and rubbing alcohol, which is what we used commercially at the grocery store anyhow.

Picture of the denture brush:

I just take the keys off. I was dusting out the inside of my PC and some other electronics.

- Edward R. Murrow

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just take the keys off. I was dusting out the inside of my PC and some other electronics.
    Same items can be used, particularly if you are taking apart the fan to clean it.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Is it possible to get a can of compressed air without bitterant?
    simple answer.
    NO

This is likely because canned air is not air at all.
    If it was air,, no one would be huffing it. You don't get high off air.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

simple answer.
    NO

well something is definitely blowing out.
    anyways I found a solution
    my leaf blower

- Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Same items can be used, particularly if you are taking apart the fan to clean it.
    i'm not molesting my heatsink with qtips and a denture brush

- Edward R. Murrow

Just hit it with a garden hose. Make sure you wait until its dry before you turn it on.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Yes. The leafblower will work much better.

A quick search online:

You won’t need a lot of fancy tools but you will need several things: a small Phillips head screwdriver, 99% pure isopropyl alcohol, Q-Tips, and thermal conductive grease (such as Arctic Silver or Coolaboratory).

Spray it with a house. The plastic is lined with silver. End of story -let it dry.
    Paradoxes most commonly on display: Both parties are controlled - so let's join them! Politicians are liars - so let's praise them when they lie on our behalf! Let's end the fed - unless it means actually doing it! Let's expose the system - Just not when it can hurt our guys! Let's us have integrity and principles - unless it's election time!(24/7/365) Face palm.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Spray it with a house. The plastic is lined with silver. End of story -let it dry.
    How does one liquify a house enough to be able to spray it?

How do you live life without a compressor?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Yeah, really! It wasn't so long ago, you could fill your tires at a filling station without having to pay anything. Now.... argh.... those cheap bastards are usually charging 50 cents just to get air to come out of their hose.

One almost has to have an air compressor these days.

I had to go to the gas station today and put air in the tire. Wouldn't you know the machine was out of service and I had to go about two miles down to the next one. PITA. I don't have any tools besides a ratchet set anyways. Moved one too many times to take all that $#@! with me.

When I get a garage I'm definitely investing in one. Changing a tire sucks ass without an impact wrench.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

simple answer.
    NO

It's not.

It's butane, propane and 1,1-Difluoroethane HFC152(a)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's not.

It's butane, propane and 1,1-Difluoroethane HFC152(a)
    well to be technical there's no such chemical as air. Air is just made up of all the gases in our atmosphere

- Edward R. Murrow

Air in a can ya say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yeah, really! It wasn't so long ago, you could fill your tires at a filling station without having to pay anything. Now.... argh.... those cheap bastards are usually charging 50 cents just to get air to come out of their hose.

One almost has to have an air compressor these days.
    Exactly, I use the compressor for EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I had to go to the gas station today and put air in the tire. Wouldn't you know the machine was out of service and I had to go about two miles down to the next one. PITA. I don't have any tools besides a ratchet set anyways. Moved one too many times to take all that $#@! with me.

When I get a garage I'm definitely investing in one. Changing a tire sucks ass without an impact wrench.
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.