Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother kicked out of water park for wearing string bikini

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Maybe he believe first century middle eastern customs should be carried on into the 21st century.
    No I belive 19th century swedish clothing is the best and will convince people that I am right without violence.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the record I think she is way too endowed to be wearing a string bikini in public but that is my personal observation. I personally wouldn't be caught dead wearing that in public but it is the principle of the matter. Plus I don't like the morality police and the thought police. Sue Me.

Maybe he believe first century middle eastern customs should be carried on into the 21st century.
    Perhaps we should cover the legs of tables and chairs as well. so that no one is "offended".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Perhaps we should cover the legs of tables and chairs as well. so that no one is "offended".
    That made me laugh so hard, +rep.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WM_in_MO View Post
    If it were a private pool it would be up to them, but the CITY OWNS THE POOL.

Ban city owned anything.

the ruling members of the local mafia own the pool.
    it is evidence by the fact that only the property owners have the authority to make rules for it.
    all other people on that property has privileges granted by the property owner.
    with "public" land, you have a few local oligarchs who end up with ownership, they make the rules- you have to follow on anything they stamp "public".
    then they feed you some crap about everybody "owning" it, which isn't true. just try making a new rule or removing a rule governing the property.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by Nobexliberty View Post
    No I belive 19th century swedish clothing is the best and will convince people that I am right without violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    For the record I think she is way too endowed to be wearing a string bikini in public but that is my personal observation. I personally wouldn't be caught dead wearing that in public but it is the principle of the matter. Plus I don't like the morality police and the thought police. Sue Me.
    those things could knock out my cell signal.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    I noticed netflix created a netflix for children, so kids can surf it without seeing mature content.
    it didn't even require a government law, with goon squads to enforce.
    like an invisible hand that filled a need.
    The ancient Greeks learned rhetoric and persuasive speech as a matter of course. This allowed them to defend themselves in court and persuade other citizens to do things. Western civilization has devolved in a great many ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

That is not Swedish, that is whatever muslim women wear. Swedes can not wear that much clothing because that made it easier for us to kick their ass in the crusades!

I can understand wanting ugly people to cover up... but that lady is sexy and has great boobs! Why would anyone want her to cover up?

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    the ruling members of the local mafia own the pool.
    it is evidence by the fact that only the property owners have the authority to make rules for it.
    all other people on that property has privileges granted by the property owner.
    with "public" land, you have a few local oligarchs who end up with ownership, they make the rules- you have to follow on anything they stamp "public".
    then they feed you some crap about everybody "owning" it, which isn't true. just try making a new rule or removing a rule governing the property.
    You ought to head into one of the threads around here about LVT or "common property". You would make some good contributions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I see nipple @ 3rd row, 2nd from the left

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is not Swedish, that is whatever muslim women wear. Swedes can not wear that much clothing because that made it easier for us to kick their ass in the crusades!
    This is America, nobody gives a $#@! about Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Qdog View Post
    I can understand wanting ugly people to cover up..

Okay I see where this thread is headed. When you guys unkink the hoses in your douchebags let me know. Mmmmkay?

That's the problem, there is no right to be not offended.

Edit:

If there was, we wouldn't be able to do anything, because there would be some slob that would be offended by just about everything.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 07-05-2013 at 03:08 PM.

or ,better said- your values and opinions are only enforceable,morally, on your own property.
    you have a right to not be offended by someone on your property.
    you can ask them to leave, and if they refuse to- remove them with force.
    don't go to a man's house and insult him unless you have at least the illusion of superior fire power.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is America, nobody gives a $#@! about Sweden.
    Sweden was the first nation not engaged in the american revolution to recognize the US, Sweden also spied for the US in the cold war. Sweden also fought alongside Americans in the Barbary wars, Sweden has done alot for America. And you live in the midwest so you may likely have Swedish ancestors too. And lets not forget the cold war protection and nice treatment of Swedish immigrants by America.
    Last edited by Nobexliberty; 07-05-2013 at 03:13 PM.

AH,,

That is the truth.

And I lived in the Florida keys for many years. Most of the time my work attire was cut offs and sandals.
    as little clothing as possible was common for all,, male/female, attractive or not.

On occasion, artistically applied paint is all that is worn.

I am not easily offended,, nor necessarily aroused by the human form.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Sweden was the first nation not engaged in the american revolution to recognize the US, Sweden also spied for the US in the cold war. Sweden also fought alongside Americans in the Barbary wars, Sweden has done alot for America. And you live in the midwest so you may likely have Swedish ancestors too. And lets not forget the cold war protection and nice treatment of Swedish immigrants by America.
    My farm was built by a Finnish family.. Still has the Family sauna.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Do you think it's okay for men to wear speedos?
    Capital offense in some cases.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

My farm was built by a Finnish family.. Still has the Family sauna.
    Swedes and Finns are brother peoples!

I have never had a problem with naked Finns,, Though that jump in the snow part was shocking.
    The ones I knew were nice folks,, not particularly prudish.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I have never had a problem with naked Finns,, Though that jump in the snow part was shocking.
    The ones I knew were nice folks,, not particularly prudish.
    We Swedes love snow so much we invaded Russia in the Winter. Dipping in snow was shared between Swedes and Finns since the 12th century. Even überprudish people like me see it as ok.

Google it. Not arguing with you over trivialities. It's taxpayer funded. He made an exception for her only and not others and she has the right to speak out against it. As I said I am not advocating litigation.
    I should have read the article instead of watching the video. I assumed a water park would be privately owned. Government should not be in the water park business.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I should have read the article instead of watching the video. I assumed a water park would be privately owned. Government should not be in the water park business.
    Agree, I think public land parks and city roads should draw the line for what's public property.
    Last edited by Nobexliberty; 07-05-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WM_in_MO View Post
    If it were a private pool it would be up to them, but the CITY OWNS THE POOL.

Ban city owned anything.
    I see that as a problem , if it is city and tax funded , they are way out of line .....

sister people as well,

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

As a self-proclaimed fashionista, I will say that this bikini top was a no-no. Yes, the pool should not have singled her out, but I will go all fashion police in this post.

Bikinis, leggings, skinny jeans, and the alike are often given a bad rep. There's nothing wrong with wearing them you just have to know 1) how to wear them and 2) which cut and style is best for your shape. She (and many others) can totally pull them off as long as they get two steps down. Swimwear comes in so many varieties for a reason! This has nothing to do with her age -- the top she was wearing is just intended for super flat-chested (AA and A cup) women. I'd recommend a Freya or Panache bikini for her since they're much more supportive.
    Last edited by I<3Liberty; 07-05-2013 at 03:44 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

sister people as well,
    I should become king of Sweden and reunite the Swedish Empire for the peoples of:Norway,Germany,baltic nations, denmark , finland and of course Karelia. And why are they not wearing proper swimwear?!?
    Last edited by Nobexliberty; 07-05-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Liberty View Post
    As a self-proclaimed fashionista, I will say that this bikini top was a no-no. Yes, the pool should not have singled her out, but I will go all fashion police in this post.

Bikinis, leggings, skinny jeans, and the alike are often given a bad rep. There's nothing wrong with wearing them you just have to know 1) how to wear them and 2) which cut and style is best for your shape. She (and many others) can totally pull them off as long as they get two steps down. Swimwear comes in so many varieties for a reason! This has nothing to do with her age -- the top she was wearing is just intended for super flat-chested (AA and A cup) women. I'd recommend a Freya or Panache bikini for her since they're much more supportive.
    Thank you. Good to know that one of the leading liberty websites on the internet has our own fashion police. You may go sit with the morality police and the thought police.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast