Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother kicked out of water park for wearing string bikini

Mother kicked out of water park for wearing string bikini

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No problem , one of the fellas here will open a string bikini water park.

string bikini and people of walmart water/rv park
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Well...granted some people don't look that great in a string bikini. BUT the woman had just lost 100 lbs and was excited to be able to wear one. But the issue here is infringement on her freedom to wear one. It was okay for teenagers to wear them but because her boobies were large she got the boot.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

What is wrong with demanding people to cover up, the only thing the water park did wrong was allow other people to wear bikinis without being thrown out. Prostitutes in the 19th century dressed more modestly then modern high school girls, modern female clothing is a disgrace!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobexliberty View Post
    What is wrong with demanding people to cover up, the only thing the water park did wrong was allow other people to wear bikinis without being thrown out. Prostitutes in the 19th century dressed more modestly then modern high school girls, modern female clothing is a disgrace!

Do you think it's okay for men to wear speedos?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Well...granted some people don't look that great in a string bikini. BUT the woman had just lost 100 lbs and was excited to be able to wear one. But the issue here is infringement on her freedom to wear one. It was okay for teenagers to wear them but because her boobies were large she got the boot.
    the owner and his wards decide on his property. otherwise, its not his.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    I don't disagree but he did single this woman out based on how she looked since there were other people wearing the same attire.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Do you think it's okay for men to wear speedos?
    No it is not in anyway ok.

Private property owner should be free to include or exclude anyone for any reason. And we should be free to think he is an hysterical prude or superficial jerk and take our business elsewhere.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

No it is not in anyway ok.

So what type of attire do you think people should wear to a swimming pool?

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Private property owner should be free to include or exclude anyone for any reason. And we should be free to think he is an hysterical prude or superficial jerk and take our business elsewhere.
    I'm sure she will.

I don't disagree but he did single this woman out based on how she looked since there were other people wearing the same attire.
    if he singled her out, for whatever reason, to where a funny hat in order to be on his property. she'd either have to wear the funny hat or leave.

So what type of attire do you think people should wear to a swimming pool?
    Something that covers most of the thigh and upper body for women. For Men it must cover the atleast half of the thigh and the upper body.
    Boy am I prude.

As far as bikinis go...that one wasn't even very revealing.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A disgrace compared to what? We're like the only animal on the planet that covers up ANYTHING AT ALL and you'd probably be complaining that people don't cover up their ankles.

People should wear as much clothes as makes them feel comfortable, if you don't like it don't look.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

if he singled her out, for whatever reason, to where a funny hat in order to be on his property. she'd either have to wear the funny hat or leave.

I'm well aware of the free market scenario. Doesn't mean I can't think the guy was a douchebag.

Something that covers most of the thigh and upper body for women. For Men it must cover the atleast half of the thigh and the upper body.
    Boy am I prude.
    Most of the thigh? You do realize that means it would go down to her knees right?
    Last edited by Carlybee; 07-05-2013 at 02:37 PM.

I'm well aware of the free market scenario. Doesn't mean I can't think the guy was a douchebag.
    true, it is even in your right, to use your time and resources to tell people what you think about the guys crummy water park.
    just be truthful.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    A disgrace compared to what? We're like the only animal on the planet that covers up ANYTHING AT ALL and you'd probably be complaining that people don't cover up their ankles.

People should wear as much clothes as makes them feel comfortable, if you don't like it don't look.
    Humans do not live in isolation, how can I make sure my view on what is ok and what's not so my great-grandkids live in a society as I want? I can help change society and its morals too what I see fit for my great-greatkids.

true, it is even in your right, to use your time and resources to tell people what you think about the guys crummy water park.
    just be truthful.
    What's your problem? I think she is within her rights to speak out. I didn't say she should file a discrimination suit.

Owned by the city. NOT private property.

but I was expecting that from someone.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The owner is the state and they let other people (read younger girls) to stay in the park with more revealing bikinis. I would understand if it was a private park but her tax money pays for their stinking wages. Btw she wasn't wearing a string bikini and if you are uncomfortable seeing women in bikinis, maybe you shouldn't be going to the water park in the first place.

As far as am concerned, the state shouldn't be allowed to discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Humans do not live in isolation, how can I make sure my view on what is ok and what's not so my great-grandkids live in a society as I want? I can help change society and its morals too what I see fit for my great-greatkids.

So you think that morals should be policed?

Most of the thigh? You do realize that means it would go down to her knees right?
    Yes, that is why am i most people's eyes a christian fundamentalist despite my knowledge of the bible is questionable.

I don't think this is an infringement on freedom since its his property.

If this were a modesty issue, it would be enforced on all. So I'm with you, this is discrimination. And I'm not really a fan of that. But it should still be legal, as far as I see it.

Mind you, if she wasn't given a refund, she'd have a right to sue, but that doesn't mean she had a right to be there.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

So you think that morals should be policed?
    Morals should be policed not by the goverment but by the communties according to the bible, or atlest most of it.

What's your problem? I think she is within her rights to speak out. I didn't say she should file a discrimination suit.
    Oh yea, she should file one immediately and shut those guys down. The state shouldn't be in the business of running water parks

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I don't think this is an infringement on freedom since its his property.

If this were a modesty issue, it would be enforced on all. So I'm with you, this is discrimination. And I'm not really a fan of that. But it should still be legal, as far as I see it.

Mind you, if she wasn't given a refund, she'd have a right to sue, but that doesn't mean she had a right to be there.
    Apparently it wasnt private property.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast