View Poll Results: What do you think of the concepts, theories and arguments proposed by his article?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like.

3 50.00%
  • Don't Like.

3 50.00%
  • Not sure how I feel about it.

0 0%

Thread: Anyone here hear of Jim Bell? If not, Google 'Jim Bell Politics', and --- *****

Thumbs up Anyone here hear of Jim Bell? If not, Google 'Jim Bell Politics', and --- *****

read the Wikipedia article, along with the article that this all leads to.

Very interesting. Trust me.

Thoughts?
    "If men are good, then they need no rulers. If men are bad, then governments of men, composed of men, will also be bad - and probably worse, due to the State's amplification of coercive power." - Ozarkia

"Big Brother is watching. So are we." - WikiLeaks

Laissez-nous faire, laissez-nous passer. Le monde va de lui meme.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    one bump

because this stuff is too important and interesting to *not* look into.
    "If men are good, then they need no rulers. If men are bad, then governments of men, composed of men, will also be bad - and probably worse, due to the State's amplification of coercive power." - Ozarkia

"Big Brother is watching. So are we." - WikiLeaks

Laissez-nous faire, laissez-nous passer. Le monde va de lui meme.

yes very interesting indeed. seems this whole spying on people has been going on in full since back then as well. that and the trumped up charges they put on the man. seems he exposed them and their game.

What are the other terms? --- *****

I think the idea is interesting and innovative. Not surprised this guy has been in jail for the past 10 years though.

Edit: By this theory, at least batman wouldn't have to bankrupt the wayne corporation to fund his hitech detective toys.
    Last edited by jclay2; 06-30-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Jim Bell Politics would get me the same results. I was wondering why "--- *****" should be included in search parameters?

Although extreme, this is the kind of thing that would be necessary in a minarchist system for it to "succeed"-assuming the goal is individual liberty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Although extreme, this is the kind of thing that would be necessary in a minarchist system for it to "succeed"-assuming the goal is individual liberty.
    Yeah. This could backfire by having the elites utilize it against pro liberty leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Jim Bell Politics would get me the same results. I was wondering why "--- *****" should be included in search parameters?
    Me too (wondering why the dashes and splats).

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    Yeah. This could backfire by having the elites utilize it against pro liberty leaders.
    Yea, once started by one side, it would proliferate, no?

edit: Unless everything was anonymous (what group was doing what to whom). There would still be examples made.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 06-30-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Interesting discussion in the comments at this youtube (and his previous tube on it)

"When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

You don't need liberty leaders. So in effect this eliminates people who get on everyone's nerves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    You don't need liberty leaders. So in effect this eliminates people who get on everyone's nerves.
    lol. I guess that could be the case.