Thread: New Hampshire Liberty Alliance Liberty Dinner on 7-14-13 in Chichester, NH

New Hampshire Liberty Alliance Liberty Dinner on 7-14-13 in Chichester, NH

The New Hampshire Liberty Alliance's 2013 Liberty Dinner happens from 5PM to 8PM on 7-14-13 at the Dell Lea Center,
    81 Pleasant St., Chichester, New Hampshire.

When: Sunday, July 14th
    Shoot 3-5PM
    VIP Reception 5-6PM
    Dinner 6-8PM

Where: Dell-Lea, 81 Pleasant Street, Chichester, NH http://dell-lea.com/
    Cost:
    $45 for paid NHLA members, $10 for VIP reception
    $30 for legislators, no charge for VIP reception
    $50 for everyone else, $15 for VIP reception
    How: Tickets can be purchased online right now at --> http://www.nhliberty.org/dinner2013 <-- or at the door if you must. Since the Dinner involves food, it helps the NHLA know how much food to bring if you purchase your ticket online, ahead of time.

Tickets are on sale for our 10th annual dinner to be held on Sunday, July 14th at beautiful Dell Lea Event Center in Chichester, NH. Jason Bedrick will be the keynote speaker.

Jason Bedrick is a policy analyst with Cato’s Center for Educational Freedom. Bedrick has extensive policy research experience, including detailed legislative development and analysis. He previously served as a legislator in the New Hampshire House of Representatives and was a research fellow at the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, where he focused on state education policy. Bedrick received his Master’s in Public Policy, with a focus in education policy, from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. His thesis, "Choosing to Learn", assessed the scholarship tax credit programs operating in eight states including their impact of student performance, fiscal impact, program design, and popularity.

As is tradition, we will be announcing the Legislator of the Year, Activist of the Year, and release the 2013 Legislative Report Card.

A VIP reception will be held from 5-6PM, with proceeds going to the NHLA Political Action Committee which helps fund pro-liberty candidates running for state office.

There will be a shoot at Dell-Lea from 3-5PM with Instructors Tony Lekas and Bob Boilard for a $10 donation per person. Participants may bring their own weapons and extra targets. RSVP on the facebook event here.
    Facebook event link for the Liberty Dinner and VIP reception
    https://www.facebook.com/events/212513028898012

Facebook event link for the pre-Dinner shoot
    https://www.facebook.com/events/395424937243779/

Remember to buy your tickers here http://www.nhliberty.org/dinner2013

Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wasn't thrilled with the keynote but great food and company

i won a bitcoin pin in the silent auction

The facility, a wedding and banquet hall was quite nice. It seemed larger than a lot of the other locations and I was impressed by the number of people in attendance, since it wasn't a traditional election year. The speaker is a guy that works for Cato. He is the 2008 NHLA legislator of the year. Also a libertarian and an Orthodox Jew, to boot. I didn't listen to most of his presentation so I cannot judge it.

I did enjoy the food, even though the roast beef was room temperature by the time I got to it. The chicken was delishish. The salad was great, as we're the rolls. Fresh fruit, desert and coffee. Since people were able to get as much of everything including all of the veggies, it was a substantial better deal then a typical GOP Reagan or Lincoln day dinner.

It was great to help the NHLA raise so much money to help support liberty candidates next year. It was also awesome of Rep. George Lambert and andrew hemingway to help sponsor the event. Andrew is great, btw. He is the guy that urged me to setup a Twitter account and just barely lost the race for NHGOP chair, recently. The Official version of the NHLA Liberty Rating isn't out yet but I'll post the preliminary results for the Ron Paul endorsing candidates shortly.
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 07-15-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.