Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: America Will See Its Worst Race Riot Yet This Summer

America Will See Its Worst Race Riot Yet This Summer

Star Prosecution Witness, Rachel Jeantel

Sanford, FL—Yes, the George Zimmerman trial here has thousands of African-Americans getting ready for some serious bloodletting.

I don’t want to make idle and dire predictions but this nation has never been so divided and racially sensitive. Our African-American President took sides on this case at the very beginning. That ratified a George Zimmerman guilty verdict in the minds of millions.

There’s just one little problem, and that is the murder case should have never been filed. It was filed purely for political reasons despite the fact that it was a simple justifiable homicide.

Zimmerman was on the block watch lookout program and followed a suspicious Trayvon Martin after he used an improper entrance to a gated community. Zimmerman was acting as the eyes and ears of the Sanford Police Department. Martin did not like being followed and knew that he could easily beat up the out-of-shape Zimmerman and did so.

The force was unequal and Zimmerman was getting his head pounded on the concrete sidewalk. Zimmerman was fighting for his life when he removed his Kel-Tec pistol and put a round into Martin’s chest.

The Sanford Police Department investigated the shooting and had no probable cause to arrest Zimmerman who regrettably cooperated with them fully. They made no arrest.

The Leftist gun rights hating media and African-American agitators could not wait to exploit this sad story. They used angelic pictures of Martin from his childhood and even broadcast doctored 911 tapes to make Zimmerman appear racist.

The propaganda fairy tale was so simple. An unarmed youngster was merely skipping along in an apartment complex carrying tea and candy. The lad was suddenly murdered by an armed monster stalking him because of his skin color.

It was the Seminole County Prosecutor that buckled under the political pressure and brought forward a wrongful prosecution feeding the propaganda. The case is now on trial and is set to end at the hottest point in our summer season.

The family produced a “star” witness, Rachel Jeantel who was on the phone with Martin at the time of the attack and subsequent shooting. Jeantel is a very slow-witted girl that was schooled by the Martin family and possibly their civil lawyer on what she should tell authorities.

The family and prosecutors soon claimed that Jeantel “Connected all the dots to this vicious racially motivated murder.” Unfortunately for Jeantel the dots all scattered everywhere today in court.

Jeantel tried her best to pull off the charade but could not keep her lies straight from one moment to the next. Today she had a very painful afternoon on the witness stand not only admitting lies, but she got caught red-handed in a perjury trap. They are far from being through with her yet!

The media and prosecutors claimed that Zimmerman was a ruthless vigilante that was racially profiling and stalking African-Americans to kill. They redundantly said he violated orders from the Sanford Police Department employees.

The problem was when the 911 and police officials were examined under oath in court they really had very little difficulty with Zimmeman’s conduct.

Zimmerman’s prior 911 calls were somehow supposed to show he was out-of-control but he always merely reported suspicious activity as he was told to do.

The prosecution has been doing terrible and the case is going down in flames, as it should.

The Martin Family sued the Homeowner’s Association and collected a king’s ransom without any resistance from their insurer. Frankly they were afraid of the nasty racial overtones and paid the extortion demand out of court.

My Chicago cop friends have a not so kind term for such legal actions, "The Ghetto Lottery."

Today I did a simple name search on Twitter and saw a long list of nasty, seething threats of violence and riots. Apparently a lot of angry African-Americans see that case is all but over.

With today’s social media I fully expect organized race rioting to begin in every major city to dwarf the Rodney King and the Martin Luther King riots of past decades.

If you live in a large city be prepared to evacuate or put up a fight to win. You will need firearms, fire suppression equipment along with lots of food and water. Police resources will be slow and outgunned everywhere.

America is about to see some combat related population control like we’ve not seen since the Civil War. Martial Law can’t be far behind complete with major efforts at gun grabbing.

This may be a turning point in America. Freedom will either be retaken or lost for our lifetimes and our children's.

Read just a few of the tweets from today:

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2013/06...race-riot.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Never have lived in a city, Never plan to.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapmo View Post
    Never have lived in a city, Never plan to.
    I have. I stay as far out as I can manage.

Well, of the tweets, I saw one calling for riots and 2 calling for lynch mobs. All three tweeters were female.

I think he's exaggerating how dire the situation is just a wee bit...

-t

Is it going to be black vs. Mexican?
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Why doesn't someone troll them with an FBI Link that says Support Trayvon. LOL Have them send it directly to the tip line, people will be like wtf.
    Paradoxes most commonly on display: Both parties are controlled - so let's join them! Politicians are liars - so let's praise them when they lie on our behalf! Let's end the fed - unless it means actually doing it! Let's expose the system - Just not when it can hurt our guys! Let's us have integrity and principles - unless it's election time!(24/7/365) Face palm.

Rioters might be in for a surprise if they think they can do in a southern state (Florida) what they did in Los Angeles in 1992. Lot more people armed and willing to shoot.

Still, I don't think there will be any rioting regardless of the outcome. The media is just doing its usual drama routine. Some random tweets do not a credible threat make.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Well, of the tweets, I saw one calling for riots and 2 calling for lynch mobs. All three tweeters were female.

I think he's exaggerating how dire the situation is just a wee bit...

-t
    http://twitchy.com/2013/06/27/ima-ki...mpaign=twitter

http://twitchy.com/2012/04/12/twitte...-is-acquitted/

Wild! - most of them sound like gang members.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Wild! - most of them sound like gang members.

-t
    Love this one.....

If Zimmerman is found not guilty I already know what stores I'm gone RIOT!

3:21 PM - 11 Apr 2012

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

People who riot have a total disregard of fellow humans and armed shopkeepers will cure this riot, and these are the pills that will kill or cure:

well, it has been kinda quiet lately. It will be great to have a news story that makes everyone forget all about the IRS, Benghazi, Immigration, the economy, the wars....wait..what wars?....gun control, NSA, and that asteroid thats heading towards Earth...

ahhhhh....hey...is Whale Wars on this season?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    well, it has been kinda quiet lately. It will be great to have a news story that makes everyone forget all about the IRS, Benghazi, Immigration, the economy, the wars....wait..what wars?....gun control, NSA, and that asteroid thats heading towards Earth...

ahhhhh....hey...is Whale Wars on this season?
    Don't worry, we still are pissed about everthing else.

If Zimmerman is found not guilty I already know what stores I'm gone RIOT!
    But do you have your "shopping list" made out yet? It's very important to plan ahead for these things!
    You don't want to get stuck with left-overs and picked-over leavings just because you didn't come prepared ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

$#@! THEM!

THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAD ABOUT OSCAR GRANT NOT THIS $#@!ING WANKSTER!!!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone really think that these sheltered, pampered (by the government), fat, twitter-savvy African American women are going to riot over something like this? Somehow I doubt it.

The "Black community" has evolved since the 1960s or even 1990.

I am not too worried. I do think they will get a conviction. Zimmerman isn't white fwiw. I hate to see blacks and jew/hispanics go at it though. I don't think they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I am not too worried. I do think they will get a conviction. Zimmerman isn't white fwiw. I hate to see blacks and jew/hispanics go at it though. I don't think they will.
    Do you think he is guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by JCDenton0451 View Post
    Does anyone really think that these sheltered, pampered (by the government), fat, twitter-savvy African American women are going to riot over something like this? Somehow I doubt it.

The "Black community" has evolved since the 1960s or even 1990.
    I doubt your last part but i wouldn't take anything seriously with twitter users such as them.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    yep.

The case can be made that Martin was exercising self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    yep.

The case can be made that Martin was exercising self defense.
    Wait, what?

Zimmerman was on the block watch lookout program and followed a suspicious Trayvon Martin after he used an improper entrance to a gated community. Zimmerman was acting as the eyes and ears of the Sanford Police Department. Martin did not like being followed and knew that he could easily beat up the out-of-shape Zimmerman and did so.
    It was the main entrance to the community, not an "improper" one and Martin lived there just as Zimmerman did. He was staying with his uncle. He had done nothing other than walking by that was "suspicious" which would have given Zimmerman grounds to follow him.

Some people seem to be hoping for race riots since "they" do them "all the time".

Zimmerman’s prior 911 calls were somehow supposed to show he was out-of-control but he always merely reported suspicious activity as he was told to do.
    While Zimmerman was on the phone with police, he jumped out of his truck and started to run after Martin- despite Martin having done nothing other than stare back at him. The police told him not to go after him that they were on their way. He briefly stopped and told the cops he would meet them by the main entrance. But he did not go there and do "what he was supposet to do". He continued after Martin- the confrontation occured between where Zimmerman was when he called the cops and the place where Martin was staying.

Martin did not like being followed and knew that he could easily beat up the out-of-shape Zimmerman and did so.
    Zimmerman was bigger and was carrying a gun. How would you react if somebody jumped out of their car and started following you for no reason?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-29-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    It was the main entrance to the community not an improper one and Martin lived there just as Zimmerman did. He was staying with his uncle. He had done nothing other than walking by that was "suspicious" and gave Zimmerman grounds to follow him.

Some people seem to be hoping for race riots since "they" do them "all the time".

While Zimmerman was on the phone with police, he jumped out of his truck and started to run after Martin- despite Martin having done nothing other than stare back at him. The police told him not to go after him that they were on their way. He briefly stopped and told the cops he would meet them by the main entrance. But he did not go there and do "what he was supposet to do". He continued after Martin- the confrontation occured between where Zimmerman was when he called the cops and the place where Martin was staying.
    It's nice to have a eyewitness.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was under the impression that when Zimmerman called the cops, they told him not to pursue and to leave the person alone. Is that incorrect? Because if it's accurate, I don't see how Zimmerman gets off scott free, without at least involuntary manslaughter or something that that effect. If he was told not to pursue, but did anyway, and Martin died subsequently because of that Zimmerman is responsible for that kid's death directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    This is what I was talking about. If this is accurate, then he has to be guilty of at least negligent homicide or involuntary manslaughter, something that that effect, right? I mean, I'm all for someone having the right to defend themselves with lethal force, but not if you create the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    This is what I was talking about. If this is accurate, then he has to be guilty of at least negligent homicide or involuntary manslaughter, something that that effect, right? I mean, I'm all for someone having the right to defend themselves with lethal force, but not if you create the situation.
    I suggest you read what you just wrote and think real hard about that. By "creating the situation" do you mean "not following orders" given by the "authorities"?
    Last edited by Origanalist; 06-29-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Zimmerman will probably be found not guilty.

I'd sure like to know why Martin attacked him that evening. What provoked him? I don't think he hit Zimmerman just because he felt like it.

I really don't know. But I still think there will be a conviction. This the just-us system we are talking about here. I think Zimmerman is goung to be made an example of. The jury is all female. Women who coyld pass prosecution scrunity surely must be slightly anti gun.This case is about gun violence women are more likely to be againts gun ownership.

I suggest you read what you just wrote and think real hard about that. By "creating the situation" do you mean "not following orders" given by the "authorities"?
    I mean he followed Martin, he created the situation that escalated between them. All it was, was a kid walking through a neighborhood, how is that in any way suspicious or deserving of being chased down and confronted?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast