Thread: World Collapse Explained In Three Minutes

World Collapse Explained In Three Minutes

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's all go to the circus and watch the clowns...just watch cnn or foxb you say?.....

thanks for the link, I had to share that.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Something's not right above.

If European countries all owe one another, then I don't see why they can't just offset their loans to one another?

The truth is that the so-called "sovereigns" don't owe the money to one another, they owe it to banks, and it is the banks (mostly European I believe) that are f*cked.

Hearing the amounts above, this is waaay worse than Lehman.

European Sovereign Debt - Can't we all just Net along?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/europe...just-net-along

"this study provides a simple way to see how a fiscally-joined and central Treasury-based system 'could' come out stronger. However, the path to that 'potential' strength will be littered with the bodies of financial and non-financial equity holders, senior- & sub-debtholders, CDS traders, and FX jockeys thanks to risk-free rate re-adjustments, subordination, ringfencings, forced recapitalizations, and implicit austerity."
    Last edited by jon_perez; 06-28-2013 at 08:04 AM.

that was good