Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on The O'Reilly Factor w/ Laura Ingraham 6/27/13

[Video] Rand Paul on The O'Reilly Factor w/ Laura Ingraham 6/27/13

Hosting @oreillyfactor & will chat w/ @SenRandPaul abt immig, Syria, 2016 & his composting habit.
    https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/st...45997584576512

update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=9nq-eUk_lpw
    Last edited by jct74; 06-27-2013 at 08:02 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So much better with Laura than Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by ObiRandKenobi View Post
    So much better with Laura than Bill.
    At least with her Rand won't have to deal with O'Reilley's bullying
    //////////////////

I've been using this live stream to get to fox news for a while when the need arises: http://www.playlivenews.com/2010/07/...fox-news-live/

what time central?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

maybe rand will get to speak rather than gracefully dodge bills interruptions.

i contacted my parents, to make sure they tune in. (and sis and her hus)
    Last edited by torchbearer; 06-27-2013 at 05:40 PM.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

i cant recall rand being on O'Reilly but a handful of times.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish it was Bill though...Rand needs practice
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    I wish it was Bill though...Rand needs practice
    he is still getting that time slot and viewers, with a friendly interviewer.

I wish Laura had her own TV show, so much better than BillO.

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    I wish Laura had her own TV show, so much better than BillO.
    i would watch her, and we don't agree on a lot of things. she is often gracious.

On Tuesday June 18th, Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly declared that “if evidence is produced that any U.S. intelligence agency is reading emails without a specific warrant, Mr. Obama could very well be impeached.” Now the question is, “Will O’Reilly stand by this statement?”

HA HA...
    http://iroots.org/2013/06/27/flashba...eading-emails/
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

Rand Paul is for voluntary composting, not mandatory composting.

And he sounds like a true lightweight. Laura asks him, why do you favor bringing in all these people when we have so many Americans hurting. His reply, well I talk to farmers in my state and no one will pick crops for 9 dollars an hour. GIVE HIM THE HOOK!!!. Hey Rand, if the farmers were paying 15-18 dollars an hour people would be fighting to take those jobs.

Earth to Rand. There is no labor shortage. Basic simple economics and he doesn't understand it.

Phony Farm Labor Shortage: We Need to Talk About It

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49110815
    Last edited by William R; 06-27-2013 at 06:52 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand is libertarian, not paleocon when it comes to immigration. I'll catch the repeat, I'm watching the NBA draft right now haha.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    And he sounds like a true lightweight. Laura asks him, why do you favor bringing all these poor people when we have so many Americans hurting. His reply, well I talk to farmers in my state and no one will pick crops for 9 dollars an hour. GIVE HIM THE HOOK!!!. Hey Rand, if the farmers were paying 15-18 dollars an hour people would be fighting to take those jobs.

Earth to Rand. There is no labor shortage. Basic simple economics and he doesn't understand it.

Phony Farm Labor Shortage: We Need to Talk About It

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49110815

I don't think he wants to be saddled with the racist tag come 2016 because it's going to be rolled out ad nauseum. Rand is a smart guy. I have a hard time believing he hasn't read the Heritage Group's report at the anticipated price tag down the line.

I think Rand is more CATO than Heritage on this.

I think Rand is more CATO than Heritage on this.
    Then he's seriously deluded. I can't believe he really believes that there is an economic benefit to be found from this, when it's just a shifting of resources from the American taxpayer into the pockets of corporate America and new migrants. It's bait and switch economics.

Rand is libertarian, not paleocon when it comes to immigration. I'll catch the repeat, I'm watching the NBA draft right now haha.
    That's not true. Back when he was running for Senate in 2010 he was interviewed by Andrew Napolitano on FAUX News and the Judge asked him, why don't you support all these hard working religious family values illegal immigrants, and Rand replies, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. When Rand was running for Senate he was talking about ending birthright citizenship and now he's all in for bringing in 50 million people. He's gotten terrible advice on this. He's not ready for prime time.

He's done as big flip flop as the idiot Marco Rubio
    Last edited by William R; 06-27-2013 at 06:49 PM.

That's not true. Back when he was running for Senate in 2010 he was interviewed by Andrew Napolitano on FAUX News and the Judge asked him, why don't you support all these hard working religious family values illegal immigrants, and Rand replies, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. When Rand was running for Senate he was talking about ending birthright citizenship and now he's all in for bringing in 50 million people. He's gotten terrible advice on this. He's not ready for prime time.

BTW Greg Brannon is much better than Rand on immigration. You should read his platform. It's impressive. No hispandering. Just straight talk.

http://gregbrannon.com/the-issues/immigration/

I do not support amnesty. The United States of America is a nation of laws. Those who come here should respect them. The United States has always welcomed individuals who legally seek to enter our country to work or become citizens, but Congress and the President must make every effort to secure our borders.

Immigrants should meet the current requirements, which should be enforced and updated. As is usually the case, subsidizing something creates more of it, and I feel strongly law abiding America taxpayers should not be forced to pay for welfare, medical care and other expenses for illegal immigrants.

Once the subsidies for illegal immigration are removed, the problem will likely become far less common. We need to reform our immigration system in a way that benefits our communities and reduces the incentive for immigrants to come here illegally.

Millions crossing our border without our knowledge constitutes a clear threat to our nation’s security. I will work to secure our borders immediately.
    Who does that sound like?
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-27-2013 at 06:58 PM.

What in the world are you talking about? He was one of only 28 Senators to vote against the immigration bill.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    BTW Greg Brannon is much better than Rand on immigration. You should read his platform. It's impressive. No hispandering. Just straight talk.
    Those are the exact same words taken from Rand's website, copied and pasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Those are the exact same words taken from Rand's website, copied and pasted.
    I don't know what happened but Rand doesn't talk like that and I bet it's strategic.

Dude, you wanna win or don't ya??? Ron never played the game and look where that got him? Marginalized and ignored beyond belief... Rand is playing the game and will go much farther than Ron ever got. Not saying I'd take Rand over Ron just saying that Rand is playing to win, whereas Ron not so much. Imo though, Ron knew what he was doing the whole time, paving the way for his son. Lets get Rand in there and let him flip flop then in OUR direction...

It sounds like his father.

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Dude, you wanna win or don't ya??? Ron never played the game and look where that got him? Marginalized and ignored beyond belief... Rand is playing the game and will go much farther than Ron ever got. Not saying I'd take Rand over Ron just saying that Rand is playing to win, whereas Ron not so much. Imo though, Ron knew what he was doing the whole time, paving the way for his son. Lets get Rand in there and let him flip flop then in OUR direction...
    This is a no brainer. A smart politician could galvanize the American people over this. Millions of Americans are out of work or underemployed yet the elites want to bring in an endless supply of cheap labor. Wages for working class Americans have been stagnant for 30 years, but elites in both parties continue to betray them. You don't bash Hispanics because native born Hispanics have seen their wages stagnate.

Rand has gotten horrible advice on this. Too bad.

This is a no brainer. A smart politician could galvanize the American people over this. Millions of Americans are out of work or underemployed yet the elites want to bring in an endless supply of cheap labor. Wages for working class Americans have been stagnant for 30 years, but elites in both parties continue to betray them. You don't bash Hispanics because native born Hispanics have seen their wages stagnate.

Rand has gotten horrible advice on this. Too bad.
    Rank and file union members along with blacks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast