Thread: Parsemus Foundation

Default Parsemus Foundation

A common theme on the health forms is the problems with a profit-driven and corrupted pharmaceutical industry. I wanted to share an org that promotes an alternative and is a perfect example of what RP has said in the past regarding medical research -- privately funded research yields better results/products than federally-funded research.

Parsemus Foundation is a small NGO that works to further medical innovation with effective and less invasive low cost solutions. They research and develop solutions neglected by most mainstream medical research (mostly do to the fact that there's little profit to be made on the type of products Parsemus strives to develop (i.e. intraductual alcohol instead of the 5+ years of aromatase inhibitors for breast cancer patients or non-surgical sterilization for cats and dogs.)

Link to Parsemus Foundation's website... http://www.parsemusfoundation.org/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    somewhere in Florida.. no snow for me thanks
    Blog Entries

bookmarked for lager reading
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!