Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Hannity explains opposition to immigration bill

[Video] Rand Paul on Hannity explains opposition to immigration bill

Tuesday on 'Hannity'

Key Senators are expected to oppose the proposed immigration legislation. Sen. Rand Paul explains why he's against the bill. Plus why is Obama combating climate change when the administration is plagued with bigger issues? And does Gomez stand a chance in the Massachusetts Senate race?
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/index.html

update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJv4uLFBrZ8
    Last edited by jct74; 06-25-2013 at 09:34 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm really looking forward to Hannity finally stabbing Rand in the back. We all know it's coming. The question is, does Rand?

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to Hannity finally stabbing Rand in the back. We all know it's coming. The question is, does Rand?
    If he's gonna do it it will have to be subtle or risk making an asshat out of himself so, in essence, it will be ineffectual. All the tactics that have annoyed some people around here for so long will start to reap benefits as they are built in walls in Rand's grassroots constitutional cred. You've seen Rand sail around Hannity's hangups on drug policy by maintaining the anti-mandatory minimum policy and its effects on the black community as his showpiece which locks the likes of Hannity down on that issue which is the usual deviation point between conservatives and libertarians, same goes on his foreign policy stance. Plus, Rand being the main agent that is making overtures to the black community and softening the republican brand can not be infringed upon in the minds of conservative listeners on this issue so Hannity and co won't even try. As far as I see it, Rand has most if not all these demagogues in check mate territory: try me and my profile and you'll become an obsolete media personality or do my bidding and I'll give you interviews that will drive your ratings. He's in high demand and all the tip tops at these news outlets need him to drive the audience as people don't get excited when the program is logged with McCains, Grahams and other squishies.

The problem is despite Hannity being a Rubio shill the grassroots have not listened to their dear leader (Hannity) on amnesty. He gets chewed out by many guests for it.

I think the real question is why and tf can't an interview be set up with Ben Swann.

Site owners here have had contact with Swann. The magnificent, truly amazing, state winning champion of freedom, Matt Collins is best friends with Rand Paul. This really can't be done?

Day after day I see Rand Paul interview with Glenn Beck. Rand Paul interviews with Hannity, and the rest.

When the kickstarter is not met, and 2016 comes around, and Hannity, Beck and the rest of them endorse an establishment republican, and Rand Paul is slandered as a racist, I hope I am here to bump all of these threads I've requested this done in with a big, bolded, I TOLD YOU SO.

FFS. And knowing what a class act Swann is, he'll still give Rand Paul fair coverage.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I think the real question is why and tf can't an interview be set up with Ben Swann.

Site owners here have had contact with Swann. The magnificent, truly amazing, state winning champion of freedom, Matt Collins is best friends with Rand Paul. This really can't be done?

Day after day I see Rand Paul interview with Glenn Beck. Rand Paul interviews with Hannity, and the rest.

When the kickstarter is not met, and 2016 comes around, and Hannity, Beck and the rest of them endorse an establishment republican, and Rand Paul is slandered as a racist, I hope I am here to bump all of these threads I've requested this done in with a big, bolded, I TOLD YOU SO.

FFS. And knowing what a class act Swann is, he'll still give Rand Paul fair coverage.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

double post for emphasis. HUZZAH!

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    If he's gonna do it it will have to be subtle or risk making an asshat out of himself so, in essence, it will be ineffectual.
    They'll wait til the '16 election cycle is in full swing before they pull out all the stops. Rand WILL be treated like Ron at some point. They have to do it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One third the way through. One sixth (not even) the goal met.

Rand Paul is going to be on Hannity you say?

For once I am glad eduardo isn't here. Maybe perhaps I can miss this horse$#@!.

N word, n word, n word. I wonder if Rand is going to address the fact that if this bill is passed as currently constituted that employers will have a financial incentive to hire "illegals" because they won't be burdened with Obamacare like the rest of us?

it was ok. im concerned however that any bill the house passes will be amnesty

Hannity threw Snowden under the bus tonight.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VoluntaryAmerican View Post
    Hannity threw Snowden under the bus tonight.
    Shocking revelations.