Thread: Are there any nice Rand Paul signs or bumper stickers?

Are there any nice Rand Paul signs or bumper stickers?

I'd like to get some. I did like those red Stand with Rand signs at CPAC earlier this year.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    is that your hand holding the stickers in your store?
    lol, no, that's cafe press' hand.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

i received a free one from Human Action PAC. It is pretty basic and clean. Rand Paul 2016.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

http://store.randpaul2016.com/

official store, proceeds go to the 2016 campaign. I am a big fan of the Join or Die ones, I just don't know how many people would have any clue what it is.