Thread: Abused Police K9 Shot To Death After Mauling Its Abuser

Abused Police K9 Shot To Death After Mauling Its Abuser

I wonder if the "training exercise" involved the dog being held up off the ground, hanging by it's leash, while the K9 officer kicked the $#@! out of it? That's considered a "legitimate training technique" for police and military K9s. That and all sorts of other abuse to make them into living, breathing weapons of the police state.

Last week I posted about a K9 that died after being left in a hot vehicle and some creeps here were gloating about the death of the dog -- well, I'll gloat about the mauling of a PIG . They make these animals this way, and love to sic them on us, then we're supposed to feel sorry for them when one of their abused animals turns on one of its abusers?

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/2267586...og-attacks-him

Hanceville officer forced to shoot K9 after dog attacks him
    Posted: Jun 24, 2013 8:34 PM CST Updated: Jun 24, 2013 8:35 PM CST

Source: MGN Online Source: MGN Online
    HANCEVILLE, AL (WBRC) -

A Hanceville Police officer is seriously injured after his K9 partner attacked him after a training exercise Monday.

Hanceville Mayor Kenneth Nail says the 6-year-old Malinois, Itchabon, bit the officer's leg, circled him, and then attacked his head.

The officer was forced to shoot and kill the dog. The department says they have had Itchabon for a year and a half and Nail says the officer is very upset by Monday's events.

SNIP

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well, the officer is upset..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear