Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Yay! Im finally a member of the Reputation Beyond Repute Club!

Yay! Im finally a member of the Reputation Beyond Repute Club!

Only a handful of us in said club, but it is good to know that for the most part, my head is on track. Not perfect, but right direction... What pains me is even despite peoples agreements with my statements, I feel as if I have not opened enough peoples eyes to the true dangers that lie before us all.

Looks like the next forum member to be a part of this club is thoughtomator, probably.

RBR List:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/memberl...ort=reputation

Edit: You can sort any of these columns by clicking on the Title of the Column. Clicking on a Column Title again will sort by that column again in the opposite direction. For example, clicking on Name will sort alphabetically. Clicking again (after the page has reloaded) will sort reverse alphabetically, IE Z to A.

---

Edit: Point of clarification

If you move your mouse over a Reputation Bar and leave it there without clicking for a second, you'll see that members Reputation Title.

I added this due to a bit of confusion about not understanding what the title of this thread meant.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 06-23-2013 at 01:00 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yay! Congrats (and another +rep for you!)

Outta rep......

Maybe I put you over?????

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Outta rep......

Maybe I put you over?????
    I think you did! Your Rep Power gives more than just one rep point, so now with two more after that, Im up to 2010!

Latest Reputation Received (2010 point(s) total)
    06-22-2013 07:42 PM
    cajuncocoa Thread: Yay! Im finally a member of the Reputation Beyond Repute Club!
    No Comment Made
    .06-22-2013 07:41 PM
    phill4paul Thread: US Orders Hong Kong to Hand Snowden Over
    No Comment Made
    .06-22-2013 07:07 PM
    Origanalist Thread: Global protest grows as citizens lose faith in politics and the state
    Great post.
    .06-22-2013 01:05 PM
    donnay Thread: Top Children's Vitamin Brand Chock-Full of GMOs, Aspartame and Other Deadly Ingredients
    Tag your it!

Thank you guys!
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

I gave you a rep because I didn't even know you could sort like this. And congrats.

Congrats.

Lol. I had no idea there was even this ranking. I'm not happy with this metadata gathering.

LOL everyone above me has a reputation beyond repute!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome and congrats to you! According to my rep, I'll be "famous soon enough." Yay RPF newbie club! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Only a handful of us in said club, but it is good to know that for the most part, my head is on track. Not perfect, but right direction... What pains me is even despite peoples agreements with my statements, I feel as if I have not opened enough peoples eyes to the true dangers that lie before us all.

Looks like the next forum member to be a part of this club is thoughtomator, probably.

RBR List:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/memberl...ort=reputation
    Well , I gotta give you credit , the Bannana Republic of Johnny Chimpo thing is pretty good.

Now the real work begins. With great rep comes great responsibility. hehe

Congrats!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Oh, dear. Everyone's comparing the size of their bar again...
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol. I had no idea there was even this ranking. I'm not happy with this metadata gathering.
    News to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Oh, dear. Everyone's comparing the size of their bar again...
    Ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Now the real work begins. With great rep comes great responsibility. hehe

Congrats!
    Very true!

All promotions come with greater Responsibility, not Authority to abuse!
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I gave you a rep because I didn't even know you could sort like this. And congrats.
    Thanks!

You can sort by ANY column that you highlight the title and it changes colors. Much like in Windows, you can sort Columns by clciking on the Name of that Column, like Email, Date Received, From, etc... So pretty much ANY text field, like Name or Join Date, but something like an Avatar is an Image, so there isnt really any way to sort by avatars...
    Last edited by DamianTV; 06-22-2013 at 09:49 PM.
    1776 > 1984

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Congratulations! Have you got your secret decoder ring yet? You'll need it to translate the orders & instructions periodically issued by Josh or Bryan. Also, fair warning: you're probably going to have some sore & achy fingers for a while after you first learn all the secret handshakes & signals. (This is because of the differences in bone structure and musculature between human hands and Reptilian claws.)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Congratulations! Have you got your secret decoder ring yet? You'll need it to translate the orders & instructions periodically issued by Josh or Bryan. Also, fair warning: you're probably going to have some sore & achy fingers for a while after you first learn all the secret handshakes & signals. (This is because of the differences in bone structure and musculature between human hands and Reptilian claws.)
    That and By-law Code IX, section V. paragraph 6

" New recipients of "Reputation Beyond Repute" status shall buy a shot of choice for former members. "

I'm thinking the whole rep thing is an NSA trap to find out who to target. But hey, enjoy your new status.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I'm thinking the whole rep thing is an NSA trap to find out who to target. But hey, enjoy your new status.
    Hey, NSA ...

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-22-2013 at 11:54 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

i see i am on page 4.
    i had to look, so i did.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    i see i am on page 4.
    i had to look, so i did.
    Well , I am not even sure what reputation beyond repute means ......

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well , I am not even sure what reputation beyond repute means ......
    Hover your mouse over your Reb Bar under your name for a second or two... Same thing for other forum members...

---

Then, for me, its kind of fun to check out the members with the WORST reputation as well...

Forum Members with Worst Reputation (Sorted the other way...)
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/memberl...putation&pp=30

so and so is off the scale
    so and so is on their way out the door
    so and so can only hope to improve
    so and so has had a little shameless behavior in the past
    Last edited by DamianTV; 06-23-2013 at 12:53 AM.
    1776 > 1984

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hover your mouse over your Reb Bar under your name for a second or two... Same thing for other forum members...
    LOL , I did not even know it did that .

LOL , I did not even know it did that .
    Lmao neither did I.

I like yours better.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

---

Then, for me, its kind of fun to check out the members with the WORST reputation as well...

I went to page 100 and saw newbies whose gray had yet to go green.

I sorted by join date and wondered if they still come and read a bit from time to time. I've noticed some of the old timers that don't post much posting here once in a while, and that kind of perks me up a bit.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

---

Like a new toy , hilarious , when I move the mouse to Aratus, it says " Spendid one to behold " , cracks me up because that is just about how I always pictured him

Like a new toy , hilarious , when I move the mouse to Aratus, it says " Spendid one to behold " , cracks me up because that is just about how I always pictured him
    I think it's kind of creepy touching everybody's rep bars.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast