Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Yay! Im finally a member of the Reputation Beyond Repute Club!

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    I may need to have Mrs Oyarde do the " genie " hair do this weekend ....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I passed CaseyJones on the Rep food chain today, surprising it took me so long
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/memberl...ort=reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Danke, Danke

Latest Reputation Received (5000 point(s) total) -- Your Reputation Power: 6

It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I passed CaseyJones on the Rep food chain today, surprising it took me so long
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/memberl...ort=reputation

You know, it seems to me that the folks who contribute the more relevant and critical debate have the least amount of rep points. And beyond that, people who actually do things. Not that I'm not happy for you, giraffe. It's just that heroes tend to count their names whereas legends kind of remain content to leave their mark.

Not to call him out or anything, but you take a guy like "Michael Landon", for instance. Now he ought to have a full rep bar in my opinion. And some others. But they don't. You know?

$#@!, you can just post a bunch of silly pictures and have a full rep bar in a matter of weeks. It's scwewy. And it renders it meaningless, really.

We should do away with the rep thing, I think.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-16-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    You know, it seems to me that the folks who contribute the more relevant and critical debate have the least amount of rep points. And beyond that, people who actually do things. Not that I'm not happy for you, giraffe. It's just that heroes tend to count their namers whereas legends kind of remain content to leave their mark.

Not to call him out or anything, but you take a guy like "Michael Landon", for instance. Now he ought to have a full rep bar in my opinion. And some others. But they don't. You know?

$#@!, yuou can just post a bunch of silly pictures and have a full rep bar in a matter of weeks. It's scwewy. And it renders it meaningless, really.
    +rep! I try to give out rep for the important stuff, I have noticed I mostly get it for entertaining posts. But small talk keeps people engaged
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

You know, it seems to me that the folks who contribute the more relevant and critical debate have the least amount of rep points. And beyond that, people who actually do things. Not that I'm not happy for you, giraffe. It's just that heroes tend to count their names whereas legends kind of remain content to leave their mark.

$#@!, you can just post a bunch of silly pictures and have a full rep bar in a matter of weeks. It's scwewy. And it renders it meaningless, really.

Yeah, like AF. What is it with that guy?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    'Merica, the loudest guy wins

55,000 posts does not hurt...

I hope he finally finds his bigger boat soon.
    Last edited by William Tell; 09-16-2014 at 10:20 PM.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Danke, Danke

Latest Reputation Received (5000 point(s) total) -- Your Reputation Power: 6
    I don't even know what that means. I really don't post that much anymore.

So many of the topics have been hashed out here before, yet someone brings them up again, rather than bump old threads.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So many of the topics have been hashed out here before, yet someone brings them up again, rather than bump old threads.
    I do not know what it means as well , but it would make me happy if you dropped in more often .

Yeah, I know. And sometimes I call people out for not even trying to get an answer to their elementary question before demanding our time.

And then I use what this site alleges to be a search engine myself, or try to, and I remember all over again to be patient with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stop it.

You know what I meant.

I want to thank everyone who made it possible for me to make it to the top

The vast majority of the folks I see actively posting here all have full green bars, except for that one dude who has a lot of red.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I want to thank everyone who made it possible for me to make it to the top
    You know you are in the good with me.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    The vast majority of the folks I see actively posting here all have full green bars, except for that one dude who has a lot of red.
    //
    Last edited by HVACTech; 03-14-2015 at 10:01 PM.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

There are much better quality posters than I with much less rep.
    "The Patriarch"

A lot of people have dropped off.
    "The Patriarch"

The rep system is relatively new here. A lot of people had tens of thousands of posts before it appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    There are much better quality posters than I with much less rep.
    I doubt that. Hate to argue with you, but I just ain't so sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    A lot of people have dropped off.
    This may be . It seems there are people missing .

I just got into the top tier.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Word. Have another rep on the house.

You know, it seems to me that the folks who contribute the more relevant and critical debate have the least amount of rep points.[/COLOR]
    I kind of agree with this, but I think it varies. I make no claims that I contribute a boatload to this website, but there are posters I think deserve to have more rep simply for the type of thoughts they bring to this website and by proxy put in my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quit bragging.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Brainy Plants and Deborah K put me over the top!

It's been a long 7 years out in the wilderness. Now I'm in the "cool group" LOL
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

I hate this thread. Burn it in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    I hate this thread. Burn it in hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Finally made it. Sad, really, considering I have been a fairly active poster since May 2007.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    Finally made it. Sad, really, considering I have been a fairly active poster since May 2007.
    Only 7 years and 9000 posts? You should have had some of the board Goose-steppers pump you up with bull$#@! rep like this guy, he's nearly there after 4 months 400 posts lol:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bull$#@! Rep.gif 
Views:	0 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	3902

proud to have finally arrived, just in time for campaign 2016.

Thanks William Tell for putting me over the top:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5894340

viva la r3volution
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    proud to have finally arrived, just in time for campaign 2016.

Thanks William Tell for putting me over the top:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5894340

viva la r3volution
    Congrats and welcome.

Damn, I didn't know there was a club.

Welcome everyone.
    "I am a bird"

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast