Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Ted Cruz unveils fool-proof plan: Invade Syria, destroy WMDs

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Hope the syrians kill any invaders or enforcers of a "police action" and burn whatever nation who invaded to the ground.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    compromise is conspicuously absent from this thread. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Perhaps Colin Powell could be brought out of retirement to present a slide show and drawings showing where the WMD is hidden.
    Better yet, I'd like to hear an explanation from our government of exactly what a WMD is nowadays. They call everything from a pressure cooker to a passenger airliner to a nuke one.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Did you read? Cruz doesn't want to give anyone arms in the Syrian war or become allies with either side. He seems to mistakenly think that US forces could just get the alleged WMD and leave.
    It's not a mistake. He IS a George Bush style Republican. He is exactly what this movement is supposed to be fighting against.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    It's not a mistake. He IS a George Bush style Republican. He is exactly what this movement is supposed to be fighting against.
    He was a policy advisor on the Bush/Cheny campaign. Or so I read. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
    Last edited by Carlybee; 06-21-2013 at 04:17 PM.

He was a policy advisor on the Bush/Cheny campaign. Or so I read. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
    and Ron Paul campaigned for and was a delegate for Ronald Reagan.

We could play guilt by association all day, not that I think campaigning for Reagan is something to be guilty of, but I suspect you do.

Sadly we need to give Mr. Cruz a taste of his own medicine and drop kick him to the curb for all eternity.

We could play guilt by association all day, not that I think campaigning for Reagan is something to be guilty of, but I suspect you do.
    I bit of difference between campaigning for a man that wanted to shrink gov and ended up being threatened with his life for it, and working for two of history's biggest evil pricks I'm afraid.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    I bit of difference between campaigning for a man that wanted to shrink gov and ended up being threatened with his life for it, and working for two of history's biggest evil pricks I'm afraid.
    You mean Obama and Biden? See this could go on all day... and is pointless. Cruz is decent on most issues and works with Rand when they agree which is very often but not always. I think this is good.

Wasn't Doug Wead an advisor of Dubya's?

People can change. I'm not saying Cruz did, but I'm far more concerned about the PAC he started and handed over to a Bush.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

You mean Obama and Biden? See this could go on all day... and is pointless. Cruz is decent on most issues and works with Rand when they agree which is very often but not always. I think this is good.
    Trolls usually can troll all day, yes. I don't care how many issues someone is 'ok' on. If they support interventionism and/or preemptive military action of any sort, they are not someone I want to support, or have in office.

Not a huge Reagan fan but certainly would not put Bush in the same stratosphere. I was simply calling attention to his neocon roots.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Wasn't Doug Wead an advisor of Dubya's?

People can change. I'm not saying Cruz did, but I'm far more concerned about the PAC he started and handed over to a Bush.
    Both Bushes I believe. Guess he's guilty by association as well.

What do you expect from a puppet as MAGA succinctly explained:

Trump first self-funded POTUS & non-puppet of lobbies

Related

Will Kerry, McCain, Rafael Ted Cruz succeed in selling Syria military intervention?

“We know Assad has used these weapons, and there is good reason to suspect the al Qaida-affiliated rebels would use them as well if they could get their hands on them. This poses an intolerable threat not only to our friends in the region, but also to the United States. We need to be developing a clear, practical plan to go in, locate the weapons, secure or destroy them, and then get out. The United States should be firmly in the lead to make sure the job is done right.”- Rafael Cruz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...83YwkLAp0#t=39

Ted Cruz: Attack ISIS in Iraq and Syria to protect Israel

Oh great, more WMD's. Didnt we hear this one already? Not as funny the second go around...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Oh great, more WMD's. Didnt we hear this one already? Not as funny the second go around...
    It's old news, years old.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    What do you expect from a puppet as MAGA succinctly explained:

Trump first self-funded POTUS & non-puppet of lobbies

Related

Will Kerry, McCain, Rafael Ted Cruz succeed in selling Syria military intervention?

“We know Assad has used these weapons, and there is good reason to suspect the al Qaida-affiliated rebels would use them as well if they could get their hands on them. This poses an intolerable threat not only to our friends in the region, but also to the United States. We need to be developing a clear, practical plan to go in, locate the weapons, secure or destroy them, and then get out. The United States should be firmly in the lead to make sure the job is done right.”- Rafael Cruz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...83YwkLAp0#t=39

Ted Cruz: Attack ISIS in Iraq and Syria to protect Israel
    Just how is this multi year old news relevant?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's old news, years old.
    As of few weeks ago, "NY bosses'" alleged poodle still had same interventionist stance and still appears to be in bed with GOP-Adelson/AIPAC money baggers' political slave masters:

Sen. Cruz Issues Statement on U.S. Missile Strikes in Syria
    April 14, 2018

HOUSTON, Texas - U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) issued the following statement regarding the U.S.-launched missile strikes in Syria:
    "Tonight, the United States responded to the atrocities of Bashar al-Assad.
    "As the President said, it is in our national interest to deter the use of chemical weapons. Critically, that includes preventing those chemical weapons from falling into the hands of the radical Islamic terrorist elements in Syria. It is now absolutely crucial that any further military action we take in Syria remains focused on protecting the vital national security interests of our country.
    "In addition to any military action that we may choose to take, we must also take action against Assad's financiers. We should withdraw from President Obama's disastrous Iran deal that is enriching the Iran government with billions of dollars, and those ill-gotten gains are in turn being funneled to Syria to prop up the Bashar regime.
    "In the days ahead, I look forward to the President making the case to Congress and the American people that his proposed course of action in Syria is in the national security interests of this country. But tonight, our support and prayers are with the brave Americans in uniform, as well as our trusted allies in France and the U.K., who carried out these military strikes."

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    As of few weeks ago, "NY bosses'" alleged poodle still had same interventionist stance and still appears to be in bed with GOP-Adelson/AIPAC money baggers' political slave masters:

Sen. Cruz Issues Statement on U.S. Missile Strikes in Syria
    April 14, 2018

HOUSTON, Texas - U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) issued the following statement regarding the U.S.-launched missile strikes in Syria:
    "Tonight, the United States responded to the atrocities of Bashar al-Assad.
    "As the President said, it is in our national interest to deter the use of chemical weapons. Critically, that includes preventing those chemical weapons from falling into the hands of the radical Islamic terrorist elements in Syria. It is now absolutely crucial that any further military action we take in Syria remains focused on protecting the vital national security interests of our country.
    "In addition to any military action that we may choose to take, we must also take action against Assad's financiers. We should withdraw from President Obama's disastrous Iran deal that is enriching the Iran government with billions of dollars, and those ill-gotten gains are in turn being funneled to Syria to prop up the Bashar regime.
    "In the days ahead, I look forward to the President making the case to Congress and the American people that his proposed course of action in Syria is in the national security interests of this country. But tonight, our support and prayers are with the brave Americans in uniform, as well as our trusted allies in France and the U.K., who carried out these military strikes."
    That isn't what you posted above, what you posted above is years old.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789