Thread: Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 6/19/13 (tube added)

Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 6/19/13 (tube added)

On this guest-packed Wednesday, June 19 edition of the Alex Jones Show, former Congressman Ron Paul joins us to discuss the impending dollar collapse, the NSA's constitutional infringements and other privacy scandals. Alex also speaks with comedian and prankster Tom Mabe who recently filmed a powerful satire video portraying himself as a NSA agent “recording” people in public with a boom mike. The video can be seen here on Infowars.com. In studio, Alex hosts cancer survivor Genae Girard, who recently won a Supreme Court case against patents on naturally occurring DNA. The victory has already lowered the cost of breast cancer testing.

http://www.infowars.com/

update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfffydne9Ks
    Last edited by jct74; 06-19-2013 at 10:38 PM.
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Alex Jones interrupts Dr. Paul one time with his groveling screaming tangents, I'm turning it off and I'll read the transcript some other time.
    //////////////////

he's on right now
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Ron was wonderful. Said he would vote down the immigration bill. Alex is concerned that Rand might vote for the immigration bill, not a fan of him playing politics, but nevertheless has great respect for him. I'm sure there was more discussed but I only got the end of it.
    //////////////////

Waiting for the rebroadcast
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I caught most of the interview, and it was great. Alex didn't seem to pressure Ron Paul into commenting on more extreme matters like he usually tries to do
    Last edited by NewRightLibertarian; 06-19-2013 at 02:27 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.