Thread: Rand Paul discusses NSA, Syria/Afghanistan, and shaking up the GOP (Jerry Doyle 6/18/13)

Rand Paul discusses NSA, Syria/Afghanistan, and shaking up the GOP (Jerry Doyle 6/18/13)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good interview. Between Ron and Rand, it's hard to keep up with all of their interviews. Ron was really good on Cavuto today.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Caught most of this on the way to our republican club meeting last night, Doyle loves himself some Pauls. Anyways, good things are happening in MI and it's looking like we'll be able to hold off obamacare here if we keep up the pressure on the reps and senators. The main senator whipping votes in the right direction is the one from my district and he's closely tied in with my buddy who's on the state committee and one of our gals on the district com. There's been a resolution passed by at least 5 district committees aimed at holding their reps and senators accountable for their votes and pulling funding and endorsements which is really causing them to perk up like never before.