Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for the RPF fathers of sons...

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Downer View Post
    1) Dancing isn't homosexual
    2) Dancing doesn't have to be sexual
    3) Art isn't homosexual
    [/IMG]
    1) I didn't say "dancing is homosexual".

2) Yes, dancing is sexual. Expecially modern dancing.

3) I didn't say "art is homosexual". I said homosexuals are drawn to arts where they think they can express their homosexuality in the most open way possible. Dancing, expecially modern dancing, is one avenue that homosexuals can express their perversion without many limits.

4) Is dancing a sin? No. Singing and dancing, when done to glorify God, is a wonderful thing.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not a father yet, but if my future son wanted to take dance classes I think it would be a wake up call for me that his mother has had way too much influence over him and I need to start stepping up my game. And yea, I'd probably let him take the class, but I'd bring his prissy ass on a 3 day backpacking trip the next weekend to harden him up a little.
    Last edited by brandon; 06-16-2013 at 05:13 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it's fine as long as he understands how faggy it is.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    I'm not a father yet, but if my future son wanted to take dance classes I think it would be a wake up call for me that his mother has had way too much influence over him and I need to start stepping up my game. And yea, I'd probably let him take the class, but I'd bring his prissy ass on a 3 day backpacking trip the next weekend to harden him up a little.
    He's 6. You couldn't deal with him on a 2-"man" 3 day backpacking trip. An overnighter would be taxing....

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post

Sorry to derail your thread, Kathy. But if I were single, I'd find the un-circled version of this picture, print it out on some high quality printer and paper, frame it, and watch to see how many people noticed....

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    2) Yes, dancing is sexual. Expecially modern dancing.

4) Is dancing a sin? No. Singing and dancing, when done to glorify God, is a wonderful thing.
    You just contradicted yourself there.

Dancing is not a sin and doesnt have to be sexual at all. even dances which you would probably "sexual" like salsa or flamenco don't have to be sexual.

There is nothing wrong with a boy wanting to dance.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Sorry to derail your thread, Kathy. But if I were single, I'd find the un-circled version of this picture, print it out on some high quality printer and paper, frame it, and watch to see how many people noticed....
    Considering it's obviously photoshopped? Probably most folks didn't notice it on the original photo lol
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

He's 6. You couldn't deal with him on a 2-"man" 3 day backpacking trip. An overnighter would be taxing....
    Amen.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

You just contradicted yourself there.

Dancing is not a sin and doesnt have to be sexual at all. even dances which you would probably "sexual" like salsa or flamenco don't have to be sexual.

There is nothing wrong with a boy wanting to dance.
    If you think the salsa dance is glorifying to God, then most likely you dont understand how serious sexual sins, even when they start in the mind, really are. The more I grow in my Christian walk, the more I am convicted of the seriousness of sexual sins.
    Last edited by Sola_Fide; 06-16-2013 at 05:27 PM.

If you think the salsa dance is glorifying to God, then most likely you dont understand how serious sexual sins, even when they start in the mind, realky are. The more I grow in my Christian walk, the more I am convicted of the seriousness of sexual sins.
    You might give more thought to the sexual sins of the mind. It seems you're seeing sex --- and homosexual sex at that --- in a lot of places it's not present.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Makes boys gay:

Makes boys manly and accepted:

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    You might give more thought to the sexual sins of the mind. It seems you're seeing sex --- and homosexual sex at that --- in a lot of places it's not present.
    Sexuality is certainly present in almost all the forms of dancing that I see today. This isnt my mind searching for things that arent there.

Sexuality is certainly present in almost all the forms of dancing that I see today. This isnt my mind searching for things that arent there.
    You would have been right at home among people trying to outlaw the waltz for its scandalous sensuality.

If you are seeing sexuality in six year old children dancing, which is the point of this thread and also what you said earlier (about exposing him at such a young age to sexuality), then yes I'm going to say your mind is searching for things that aren't there.

You would have been right at home among people trying to outlaw the waltz for its scandalous sensuality.

If you are seeing sexuality in six year old children dancing, which is the point of this thread and also what you said earlier (about exposing him at such a young age to sexuality), then yes I'm going to say your mind is searching for things that aren't there.
    this^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

This ^^^^^^^
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Don't agree with you very often but you're totally right.

I think Sola_Fide has some issues with lust and sexual desire that he just can't seem to shake...

I think Sola_Fide has some issues with lust and sexual desire that he just can't seem to shake..
    It certainly seems so.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

1. Since I dont agree with laws against dancing, why would I be at home with people who think so?

2. I dont see sexuality necessarily in 6 year old dancing, but there is so much sexuality in modern dancing anyway, that it is my opinion to expose children to that would be wrong. Why not get your 6 year old involved in martial arts? When I was that age I was doing Tae Kwon Do and I loved it.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1. Since I dont agree with laws against dancing, why would I be at home with people who think so?

2. I dont see sexuality necessarily in 6 year old dancing, but there is so much sexuality in modern dancing anyway, that it is my opinion to expose children to that would be wrong. Why not get your 6 year old involved in martial arts? When I was that age I was doing Tae Kwon Do and I loved it.
    Yeah. Exposing them to sexuality is wrong. They should be kicking at one another instead, often warming up with the exact same exercises they do at the bar in ballet. Not to mention living out what YOU like through your child, instead of letting them do something THEY enjoy.

No issues there.

Makes boys gay:

Makes boys manly and accepted:

Delving into the off-topic realm, but I really don't like the insinuation that being naked or showering around other guys is a homoerotic act. Just like women can get changed together without any sexual tension, men can too. The social stigma around it is so strong that most men don't really feel comfortable with it until their golden years. Anyway, if you are dancing with that chick in the first photo, there is a good chance you are solidly in the friend zone while she is banging one of the guys in the latter photo.

I think Sola_Fide has some issues with lust and sexual desire that he just can't seem to shake...
    If you dont have an issue with your lusting, then you are not a Christian and you arent saved.

Yeah. Exposing them to sexuality is wrong. They should be kicking at one another instead, often warming up with the exact same exercises they do at the bar in ballet. Not to mention living out what YOU like through your child, instead of letting them do something THEY enjoy.

No issues there.

Its just my opinion. I voluntarily waded into this thread knowing I was going to be denounced.

Its just my opinion. I voluntarily waded into this thread knowing I was going to be denounced.
    Well, it might be an opportunity for you.

For instance:

If you dont have an issue with your lusting, then you are not a Christian and you arent saved.
    Aren't you, then, keeping this boy from being saved? Without temptation, he will never face it, never be saved, and never attain the Kingdom of Heaven. Wow. You must really dislike this poor child

No issues there.
    This^^ Plus, as I mentioned before, martial arts without contact (as most are nowadays with the prominence of McDojos and their ridiculous over-emphasis on forms instead of actual martial skill :P ) is dancing in pajamas.

If I may ask-did you practice real TKD or the McDojo variety? The authentic TKD gets you into board breaking and sparring quite quickly (while wearing that amusing TKD armor ).

For those who want to...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh come on you guys....she asked for his opinion. He gave it.

Every man struggles with lust but if you're seeing sex in 6 year old dancing, you need some help.

Still photoshopped.

Still photoshopped.
    Spoilsport.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast