Thread: Putin: US arming Syrian rebels who eat human flesh

Putin: US arming Syrian rebels who eat human flesh

You can't make this stuff up. These are Obama's new allies that he is sending weapons to.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-puts-jets-jo...133442086.html

"One does not really need to support the people who not only kill their enemies, but open up their bodies, eat their intestines in front of the public and cameras," Putin said.

"Are these the people you want to support? Are they the ones you want to supply with weapons? Then this probably has little relation to the humanitarian values preached in Europe for hundreds of years."

The incident Putin referred to was most likely that of a rebel commander filmed last month cutting into the torso of a dead soldier and biting into a piece of one of his organs.

Both sides have been accused of atrocities in the conflict. The United States and other countries that aid the rebels say one of the reasons for doing so is to support mainstream opposition groups and reduce the influence of extremists.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HA!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Oh there will be plenty of atrocities for all , each and every side.

war is hell. Who knew...?

Oops! Sen. McCain Met Syrian Rebels Accused of Kidnapping

Sen. John McCain and his goal of openly intervening in the Syrian conflict on behalf of the rebels suffered a major setback this week after a public relations stunt backfired.

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Psycho McCain was on the weekly SUNDAY PROPAGANDA shows... Nut case wants Obama to bomb Airport runways and fuel/energy facilities across Syria. GESUS, are Arizonians that stupid to continue to believe this puppet and his constant Military Industrial Complex waring? Someone has their entire arm up John McCain's ass, no one with the exception of half of Congress, believes this security bull$#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Sen. John McCain and his goal of openly intervening in the Syrian conflict on behalf of the rebels suffered a major setback this week after a public relations stunt backfired.

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 06-16-2013 at 04:28 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post

Nice picture....Explains a lot.

What could go wrong?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You can't make this stuff up. These are Obama's new allies that he is sending weapons to.
    Our allies.

We're all culpable here, we all have some blood on our hands because we all support this system in some rationalized way or another.

"Well, I didn't vote for the guy" is not enough.

Ron said it first. Or RPI did. Or Lew Rockwell posting one of their articles did....

I think the buddy McCain had his picture with was the guy who ate people's hearts or something... something like that anyhow...

In any event, we had threads on that. I guess we gave Putin the idea....
    Last edited by sailingaway; 06-17-2013 at 12:22 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Ron said it first. Or RPI did. Or Lew Rockwell posting one of their articles did....

I think the buddy McCain had his picture with was the guy who ate people's hearts or something... something like that anyhow...

In any event, we had threads on that. I guess we gave Putin the idea....

Ya, McCain was hanging out with a kidnapper, after he finished saying, "We can tell the good guys from the bad guys. DOH!"

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other guys in the past didn't have more gruesome backgrounds.