Thread: Marketplace forum

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

Marketplace forum

Use this new Marketplace forum to buy, sell, trade and engage in capitalistic opportunities- the free market at work.

Notes: All forum guidelines apply including usage volume limits for commercial promotions.
    In this forum you can close your own thread, please do so when they are finished.

Disclaimer: Users are responsible for their own due diligence.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Interesting. Although I wasn't one of the "requesters", this really IS a great idea. Thanks again to Bryan, Josh, etc. So how exactly do we use it? Just make a new thread for anything we want to sell? Should similar or related items be grouped together? What are the "usage volume limits"? I don't remember seeing that in the forum guidelines.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

I am very interested to see what comes from this.. it could be great.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

does it have "looking to buy" "looking to sell" thread tags?

answered my own question by looking, it does

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Interesting. Although I wasn't one of the "requesters", this really IS a great idea. Thanks again to Bryan, Josh, etc. So how exactly do we use it? Just make a new thread for anything we want to sell? Should similar or related items be grouped together? What are the "usage volume limits"? I don't remember seeing that in the forum guidelines.
    Good questions, see my sig for some details. Based on your sig, I can see why you may want to use it. Bottom line is it's a fine balance between what a user contributes here and the volume of business postings, to the point that members feel "flooded". Just be reasonable, if it's too much you'll get a private note to scale down as needed- no harsh public thrashings.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    does it have "looking to buy" "looking to sell" thread tags?
    As you saw... I just added another note, you can close out your own threads here when they are complete. I would have preferred changing the pre-fix to "sold"/etc but there are tech / mod issues with that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump.... I need someone to supply some goods and create some demand for me. I am at a lost for my economic desires without producer supply.

Best thing is that we can take Bitcoins if we so choose. Love that!

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    Bump.... I need someone to supply some goods and create some demand for me. I am at a lost for my economic desires without producer supply.
    NO STIMULUS FOR YOU!!! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Maybe there should be a minimum posting requirement to be able to view this these threads? This is obviously a factor in doing due diligence, but it might help the process along.

Just because JClay does not like his new water filter , no reason to punish the rest of us .
    Do something Danke

Some excellent new inventory went out this morning , 1852 silver three cent pc , 1850's and 1870's silver Seated Liberty dimes with Arrows , silver seated Liberty Half dimes , 1820's Large Cents , 1920's S mint Buffalo nickels , silver Peace dollars, 1860's Indian Cents , Carson City mint Half , still a great selection of Archaic Indian Artifacts found from several states , Morgan silver dollars , silver Franklin halves , Carson City mint dimes and quarters , silver Walking Liberty halves , 1860's Shield nickels, Seated Liberty and Bust Halves , Canadian silver dollars etc