Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First round of LPAC 2013 speakers announced!

Thumbs up First round of LPAC 2013 speakers announced!

Ron Paul, former U.S. Congressman

Rand Paul, U.S. Senator

Justin Amash, U.S. Congressman

Thomas Massie, U.S. Congressman

Paul Broun, U.S. Congressman

Mark Sanford, U.S. Congressman and former Governor

Glenn "Kane" Jacobs, professional wrestler

John Tate, President of Campaign for Liberty

Jeff Frazee, Executive Director of Young Americans for Liberty

Julie Borowski, FreedomWorks
    Last edited by Gage; 09-01-2013 at 03:06 AM.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Jerry Doyle, radio host & actor

Mike Church, radio host

Jack Hunter, the Southern Avenger

Ben Swann, journalist

Joel Salatin, author

Morton Blackwell, President of Leadership Institute

Curtis Coleman, Arkansas Gubernatorial candidate

Greg Brannon, North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate

Bruce Fein, Constitutional attorney

A.J. Spiker, Chairman of the Republican Party of Iowa
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Ivan Eland, author

Dudley Brown, Exec. VP of National Association for Gun Rights

Mark Mix, President of Right to Work

Jonathan Bydlak, President of Coalition to Reduce Spending

Corey Stewart, Chairman of Prince William County Board of Supervisors

Brian Bieron, Director, eBay

Leah Cole, MA State Representative

Jim Antle, The Daily Caller

Doug Wead, author

Register here: http://lpac.com/tickets

Pretty awesome lineup for any event this wouold be.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

No Amash, Lee or Cruz?

Hopefully they're in the next round.

Awesome lineup!

Btw, I'm pretty happy with Bentivolio lately. He just voted for the Gibson-Smith amendment.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Awesome lineup!

Btw, I'm pretty happy with Bentivolio lately. He just voted for the Gibson-Smith amendment.
    Yeah, he's been voting a lot better.

As with past years, LPAC will announce more speakers as the conference approaches in September. This is just the first round of speakers for what should be the best LPAC yet.

And remember, the early bird rate for LPAC tickets ends TOMORROW! So buy your tickets now!

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Ahhh our own Libertgirl! Awesome!
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    No Amash, Lee or Cruz?

Hopefully they're in the next round.
    Keep Lee and Cruz out. Cruz isn't worth our time until he corrects his foreign policy stance. I still like Lee but he has no right to speak to liberty minded people after his idiotic statement about Snowden, unless/until he recants it.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Keep Lee and Cruz out. Cruz isn't worth our time until he corrects his foreign policy stance. I still like Lee but he has no right to speak to liberty minded people after his idiotic statement about Snowden, unless/until he recants it.
    Your purism is extremely annoying.

Both spoke last year. Lee spoke in 2011 too.

I'll be there
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Campaign for Liberty just announced that they have decided to extend the early bird rate.

we’re pleased to announce we’re extending our Early Bird rate of just $75 for a three-day pass (regularly $120) until July 4!

Cruz is meh, Lee is decent, second only to Rand in the Senate. What were Lee's comments on Snowden?

Also, I'm not sure I trust Bentivolio anymore, after he denied he was a Ron Paul Republican and instead labeled himself a Reagan Republican, and after a blizzard of bad votes he cast. Liberty Candidates.com retracted their endorsement of him a month ago or so.

He voted AYE on the NDDA for fiscal year 2014 (Broun and Mark Sanford did as well):
    http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2013/roll244.xml

You don't get to dictate to us or this organization.

Nice to see Leah Cole getting a chance to speak here.

Just saw the date...three days after my wife's due date. Not sure my family would be too happy with me abandoning my three day old daughter to go hear the Pauls speak. lol

Oh well, maybe next year.
    Last edited by Matthew5; 06-17-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Justin Amash has now confirmed to be speaking at LPAC 2013. Greg Brannon has also confirmed to be speaking.
    Last edited by Gage; 06-18-2013 at 12:14 PM.

bump
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    No Ben Swann?
    Still announcing speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    Justin Amash has now confirmed to be speaking at LPAC 2013. Greg Brannon has also confirmed to be speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    No Ben Swann?
    Yup, Ben needs to be there.

Glad to see Greg Brannon snag a spot. He has the potential to be another big voice for Liberty in the Senate.

Liberty powerhouse!
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by aclove View Post
    Glad to see Greg Brannon snag a spot. He has the potential to be another big voice for Liberty in the Senate.
    It's nice seeing him attend these bigger venues. He's still an unknown entity to the majority of Paulers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast