Thread: Hannity Then and Now on NSA Surveillance

Hannity Then and Now on NSA Surveillance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well at least there is a then and now. I'd rather him plead forgiveness than continue his Orwellian quest.

OMG, that video is brilliant! Funny how those things change, huh?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The ironic thing is that Hannity has been playing clips of Obama and Bidden doing the opposite flip-flop.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I listened to part of his radio show today and he said "I've always supported the Patriot Act."

Hannity has come around. I'd put him in the top 10 allies the Liberty Movement has. He's a real conservative and he's obviously learning to be a Constitutionalist and a crusader for freedom.

he is a piece of garbage, but lets hope our pressure makes scumbags like him have to change their colors in order to keep their relevance and their gravy train rolling in

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Downer View Post
    Hannity has come around. I'd put him in the top 10 allies the Liberty Movement has. He's a real conservative and he's obviously learning to be a Constitutionalist and a crusader for freedom.
    Snowden's "revelations" have added very little to what has already been written about and known since well before the PATRIOT act ever came along. What we see happening now (as this clip reflects) are the actions and words of opportunists which feeds off paranoia. Is a bipartisan phenomenon as well and Hannity demonstrated that by pointing out the same hypocrisy that he himself demonstrates as happening on the left in the past. Snowden has inadvertently provided fuel for the most hypocritically dangerous of politicians and their minions.

Of course, one may certainly reframe the model into some liberty narrative but is disingenuous. Naive at the very least.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 06-14-2013 at 01:07 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hannity hasn't come around to $#@!. Put a Republican in the White House, and "Hannity Now" will revert back to "Hannity Then" toot sweet.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Hannity hasn't come around to $#@!. Put a Republican in the White House, and "Hannity Now" will revert back to "Hannity Then" toot sweet.
    I doubt it. Hannity wouldn't flip flop just because of party loyalty.

Do I detect sarcasm?

"You're a Great American, Sean." And a Reagan Conservative.

Last edited by anaconda; 06-14-2013 at 01:51 AM.

Limbaugh’s 'Big Lie' Strategy
    http://lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo253.html

'As soon as Barack Obama took office Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, and the rest of the squawking chickenhawks totally reversed their personas. During the Bush regime they sounded like Benito Mussolini in their denunciations of the Constitution in the name of "safety." "9/11 changed everything" was their mantra. Translation: To hell with the Constitution. Liberty Schmiberty. But with a Democrat in office they began sounding more like Thomas Jefferson, even writing books about liberty and freedom for a change. But their true personalities are revealed whenever a genuine Jeffersonian like Ron Paul, or a genuine advocate of American peace and prosperity like Michael Scheuer becomes prominent. In such instances the claws come out, the microphones are turned up, and they reveal their true selves as the propaganda mouthpieces for the state, which Randolph Bourne described as representing "all the autocratic, arbitrary, coercive, belligerent forces within a social group," a "sort of complexus of everything most distasteful to the modern creative free spirit, the feeling for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. War is the health of the State."'
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

The great distracter and it's various factions put on a good show.

Do not listen to the voice of influence.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

You should be banned for a post like this.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    That is vintage Hannity. He asks the questions and during each answer he shouted Ron down and talked over him.

this is exactly how these snakes will turn on Rand once it becomes fashionable to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Maybe he woke up. I hope this is the case. I never supported the NSA or data mining, but I did fall for the Patriot Act lies and I was a Bush supporter before I woke up. I became a paleoconservative Ron Paul supporter and now see the light on stuff like the Patriot Act and the NDAA. I know if there would have been a video segment of me then and of me now regarding this stuff they would be completely differnt from each other. Hopefully Hannity is a recovering neocon, but we will find out for sure the next time a Republican in office supports this stuff.

That didn't take long.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Hannity didn't wake up. He is just saying what he needs to say to remain relevant. He is owned lock, stock, and barrel by TPTB and nothing will ever change that.

Some things are recoverable/redeemable. Sold souls are not.