Thread: Hi everyone... thanks for being here..

Hi everyone... thanks for being here..

i will start with questions at the bottom and work my way up

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

thank you for your work!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Who did you look up to as a kid?

Good to see and talk to you Ben!!
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Ben Swann was never a kid. He was born a MAN..

Oh, and I am honored to have the first question be answered! Welcome to the forums!
    No - No - No - No

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ben, thanks for all you do! +rep

The 5W basics of journalism are who, what, when, where and why. When investigating the "why" how hard is it to "follow the money?"
    Last edited by phill4paul; 06-13-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Hello Ben! Thanks for being here! Liberty is Rising!

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    +rep and thanks for joining us. Please come back as often as possible, we would love to have you here as a regular member.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    rep
    And how! He's gonna end up with a full bar before the night is out & blow everyone else's posts/rep ratio out the water.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I do not have a question, but want to thank you so much for your reports..It is has been tough sometimes being a liberty supporter..so many are not and I have done alot of things in this movement but the one thing I have seen and opened my eyes to is the media sucks...It has been amazing to see your news and that we have you on the side of truth and the hard questions..I also love the fact that I am only one state from you in Fort Wayne, Indiana... and found you when you only had 500 friends on facebook...I hope you continue to spread the message of liberty as well as you have been doing.

What will be the focus of your show? National interest? International interest? Would time be devoted to such mundane phenomenon like an abnormal amount of police shootings of family dogs over "officer safety?" Or would it be more political?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had lost all hope in journalist until I learned about you. God Bless you for speaking truth to power!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Howdy from deep in the Ozark mountains..

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Swann View Post
    i will start with questions at the bottom and work my way up
    Welcome.

Thx for all your top shelf reporting, Ben! Investigative journalism seems all but dead in the US yet you and Glen Greenwald have given it new life. I was wondering what you thought about Bitcoin, the crypto/peer-peer currency/payment system which is allowing people to escape the currencies offered by central banks across the world. Since it's such a cutting edge and evolutionary way for the common man to not be sunk with paper debt nor the associated payment fees a la paypal or wire transfers whether nationally or internationally, I think it would be an interesting episode to partially focus on and it would definitely draw in an international base of Bitcoin users that's growing by the day. More than anything, I'm just curious as to your thoughts on the subject if you have any.

Btw, someone should post the Ben Swann signal (made by Barrex) we use around here in case he hasn't seen it yet.

Well done Ben. I was also in the television business and you have a good career ahead of you.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

My favorite interview by you: