Thread: Donate $50 for the Kickstart, get a free 1yr RPFs.com membership, $20 value-offer extended

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

Donate $50 for the Kickstart, get a free 1yr RPFs.com membership, $20 value-offer extended

If your "Liberty is Rising" kickstarter pledge of $50 or more that is made tonight up though anytime Friday gets funded by the July 26th deadline then RPFs.com will give you a free one year membership here, a $20 value.

So make your pledge here now! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...edia-project-0

Fine print: The pledge has to be funded, so the project needs to reach its goal, so spread the word to make it happen. Existing members will get a 1yr extension. We want to be fair and reasonable on proof, so please post here by the end of the night that you're in, and at some point provide some basic evidence of the pledge (screen shot, etc). Membership info: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/payments.php
    Last edited by Bryan; 06-14-2013 at 06:59 AM. Reason: extend offer
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've already pledged $250. Can I get the membership extension if I bump that up to $300?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I've already pledged $250. Can I get the membership extension if I bump that up to $300?
    No problem! Excellent!

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    No problem! Excellent!
    Allrighty, then! Here it is:

My previous pledge of $250 is "documented" here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5067998

Everybody please also post your pledges over in the PLEDGE BOMB thread so they can be added to the RPFs total:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Media-project

Thanks!

We have received your Jun 13, 2013 authorization to let EAD Interactive, Kickstarter, Inc. charge you. Details of this transaction are below:

Authorization summary:
    ---------------------
    Recipient: EAD Interactive, Kickstarter, Inc.

Maximum Authorized Amount*: $200.00
    For: Pledging on Kickstarter.
    Payment method: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
    Valid From: Jun 13, 2013
    Valid Until: Oct 23, 2013
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome, here is a link to Ben's event if you are able to invite your FB friends:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1822.../?notif_t=like

Greetings from Amazon Payments,

We have received your Jun 10, 2013 authorization to let EAD Interactive, Kickstarter, Inc. charge you. Details of this transaction are below:

Authorization summary:
    ---------------------
    Recipient: EAD Interactive, Kickstarter, Inc.

Maximum Authorized Amount*: $200.00
    For: Pledging on Kickstarter.
    Payment method: Visa XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
    Valid From: Jun 10, 2013
    Valid Until: Oct 23, 2013

Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 06-14-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Can we keep this deal open through Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Can we keep this deal open through Sunday?
    That might help boost the number of people around here who make pledges. So it's something to consider.

But if anyone is concerned because they don't have the money "right now" - don't be. These are only pledges - you won't be charged until after July 26th, when the drive is over. And even then, you'll only be charged if the project goal $1.25 million is met.

So no one should be holding off just because they don't have the money right now. As long as you'll have it after the pledge drive is over, it's OK.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That might help boost the number of people around here who make pledges. So it's something to consider.

But if anyone is concerned because they don't have the money "right now" - don't be. These are only pledges - you won't be charged until after July 26th, when the drive is over. And even then, you'll only be charged if the project goal $1.25 million is met.

So no one should be holding off just because they don't have the money right now. As long as you'll have it after the pledge drive is over, it's OK.
    Great point! For myself though I couldn't consider it until the "money is in the bank" and I have several deposits pending.

I just donated $100.00 I don't know how to do a screen shot?

Liberty is Rising Truth in Media Project

by Ben Swann · You're a backer

Congratulations!

You are now an official backer of Liberty is Rising Truth in Media Project. Time to tell the world about it!

Pledge amount $100.00 Edit Selected reward
    Pledge $100 or more

Your name featured in the credits as an "Individual Liberty Sponsor" for one episode of "Ben Swann Full Disclosure". Also, rece... view more
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I just donated $100.00 I don't know how to do a screen shot?
    Assuming you are using windows, one way is to hit prtscr on the upper part of your keyboard to the right of the numbers at the top,
    open up the paint program under accessories, past in the image from prtscr into the paint program, edit what you don't want to show,
    save it as an jpg, and upload it to a photo sharing site that doesn't require a login, for instance I used http://postimage.org/.

Then make a post, use the insert image icon at the top of the post form on this site when you make a post, and insert the direct image link now on postimage.org.
    (note postimage.org by default gives you a non-direct image link without the .jpg or whatever ending. Just right click on the photograph and chose "copy image url".

There are other ways, and people able to give better instructions. That's the best I can do at the moment.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 06-13-2013 at 09:09 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not for the much appreciated membership offer, but for that ever elusive "Truth in Media"!

Will probably pledge more before the deadline.
    Last edited by Zee; 06-13-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Because I always edit!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Fantastic everyone!

I'll extend it for today for sure - maybe more - we'll see. Just post up.