Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOEHNER: Snowden a 'traitor'

BOEHNER: Snowden a 'traitor'

The useless Speaker has spoken!

-
    Edward Snowden, the person who leaked information on secret data collection programs, is a "traitor," House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said Tuesday.

Boehner's comment comes a few days after Snowden was revealed as the leaker behind the publication of secret telephone data and internet use collection program by intelligence agencies.

President Obama and top administration officials as well as a number of lawmakers have defended the programs as effective and essential for national security.

"He's a traitor," Boehner said of Snowden on ABC's Good Morning America. "The president outlined last week that these were important national security programs to help keep Americans safe, and give us tools to fight the terrorist threat that we face."

On Monday Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Snowden leaking the information was treason.

"I don't look at this as being a whistelblower. I think it's an act of treason," Feinstein said.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...#ixzz2VuQePPAP
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SPEAKING OF TRAITORS..."the ayes have it"...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

He is a traitor...a traitor to the evil government. But he's a hero to the people of the US.

I can think of many people in Washington that should be called traitor. Snowden is not one of them.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Unfuckingreal these idiots are coming out against him. Public opinion is going to eat them alive, hopefully.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

The establishment is circling the wagons. Boehner and Feinstein are both enemies of the republic. The sad part is, they are but the tip of the iceberg. We have much work to do in the Liberty movement.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    We aren't asked whether we even want to give up these liberties we just keep losing them to these sociopaths in gov't...those crying traitor should look in the mirror before casting stones.

BOEHNER was the lead dog in the House when the Big Banks stole the most.

He's the traitor.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post

He's the traitor.
    How the hell did he manage to get himself elected in the first place? Who are those idiots voting for Boehner, Graham and McCain?

lol.
    The rhetoric goes something like this:
    When it comes to the safety of the country, it is vital that we reach across the aisle and fluff each other in preparation of DP'ing the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Unfuckingreal these idiots are coming out against him. Public opinion is going to eat them alive, hopefully.
    Be interested to hear others experiences local radio here is arguing the issue of traitor in this case. Party folks are circling the wagons and crying for punishment. They seem to think there just hasn't been enough information taken in yet for it to prove its merit. Leaving one to wonder at what point these people would find these programs offensive. Cavity checks? Some folks don't care as long as their party saves face that is until the spotlight is shone on their own so called innocent behavior. How many laws is it we break a day without malice?

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post

He's the traitor.
    Be nice, or he might cry.

Quote Originally Posted by JCDenton0451 View Post
    How the hell did he manage to get himself elected in the first place? Who are those idiots voting for Boehner, Graham and McCain?
    NOBODY!
    i just moved into "his" district

HE RAN UNOPPOSED
    HE GOT 95% OF THE VOTE
    THE OTHER 5% WAS WRITE IN'S

id LOVE to run my wife against him
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Two Party Democracy.

Land Of The Free.

Snowden is a Traitor.

They attack us because of our Freedoms.

Boehner is a traitor to the Republican Party. Get him out of the Speaker's chair in 2014!
    Last edited by compromise; 06-11-2013 at 07:10 AM.

"Most Americans back NSA tracking phone records"

Are we being set up for a more open aggressive tracking by the government? I have no reason to question the sincerity of Glenn Greenwald and his desire to break open the secretive tracking of Americans by the United States government. However, I am very suspicious of the manner in which MSM jumped on the story and pushed it so hard. Now we have this from WaPo:
    A large majority of Americans say the federal government should focus on investigating possible terrorist threats even if personal privacy is compromised, and most support the blanket tracking of telephone records in an effort to uncover terrorist activity, according to a new Washington Post-Pew Research Center poll.

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com...-back-nsa.html

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

NWO Addendum: or until droned
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Wrong. 52% oppose PRISM/BI (see third question in poll) and also Rasmussen asked question differently and got a huge number against it

The public is mostly unaware of this issue. They don't quite get it why this is such a big deal. Remember, the public also used to support drones until Rand filibustered against them.

Rand said he will take this to the Supremes. I hope so! That will garner him even more attention from the average trampled sheeple.

I don't understand the "Snowden is a Traitor" mentality one bit! Traitor to what??? Traitor to Verizon?? Traitor to tyrants? Traitor to a government that maniacally spies on its own citizens?? GOOD!!

Those that seek to undermine the Constitution is the definition of traitor, this guy's the exact polar opposite! I do not understand how this word could apply to this man in anyone's mind anywhere! Hell - it's not even military secrets or foreign affairs leaks that he supplied - it's your own business in your own homes people!! WTH!!

Ok, he may be a "traitor" to Boehner because he's attempting to stop what Boehner is doing - he's no traitor to ME.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies."

edit still ranting - To ol' King George; Ben Frankin, George Washington, and Thomas Jefferson were traitors too!!
    Last edited by V3n; 06-11-2013 at 07:47 AM.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Boehner a traitor...Oh NOoooooo. Maybe some have forgotten this:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

And this is one of the reasons I was glad that Beck called Snowden a HERO.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    And this is one of the reasons I was glad that Beck called Snowden a HERO.
    Yeah and Savage as well and even Limbaugh. Anything to break the bond between the GOPer and the elites in DC is good. Wakes up a lot of people.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whoever one-starred this thread is a traitor!

We need to push a movement to encourage more government workers to be whistle blowers. They need to know that the American people want them to do that, regardless what others in the government tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    We need to push a movement to encourage more government workers to be whistle blowers. They need to know that the American people want them to do that, regardless what others in the government tell them.
    LOL very few are as brave as Ed. Most are careerists who sold out long ago and dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    LOL very few are as brave as Ed. Most are careerists who sold out long ago and dont care.
    Sure.

But the constant social pressure their coworkers and superiors create, telling them truth is treason, needs to be counterbalanced social pressure from the rest of society to make it something many will even consider.

Man if I had all the access that Snowden had, my Insurance would be a treasure trove of dirt/illegal/racketeering on all these elitist criminals running Washington DC.

Boehner's Secret Wars in Egypt, Libya, Syria, etc etc etc... Those that hold the cards win.
    Boehner's Secret Bailouts to the Banksters and Wall Street...
    Boehner's electioneering rigging for candidates...
    Boehner's campaign fundraising...

Imagine if he had recorded communications of Boehner, Cantor, McKeon, Peter King, Paul Ryan, McCain, Graham, Rubio, etc... same for the criminals on the left side of the
    same vulture.

Now you also know why the IRS commissioner visited the WH 157 times and communicated via "sneakernet". Obama was well aware all the agencies wiretapping Americans. I wouldn't be surprise if he had a 'Cheney room' to gather wiretap info for the election.

Damn whata opportunity it would have been to capture data on all these crinimals, it would of revealed exactly who these whores work for.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast