Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ben Swann Seeks To Make History By Raising $1.25 Million Through KickStarter

Cmon people, it's way too early for us to be slowing down like this. If you want to keep the momentum going, show that this goal is reachable!

$#@! it, I'll go ahead and change my $35 to $100 and make sure I save the money by July 26th when it comes due, if it will help light a fire to get you all to donate to this worthy cause.

Seriously, I know there are plenty of you who can find something to cut out to save it up for that date, but you don't have to wait until then to make your pledge, you just have to have the funds ready for when it ends and (hopefully) collects when we make goal.

(ETA:

Your pledge has been successfully changed for:
    Liberty is Rising Truth in Media Project
    Liberty is Rising Truth in Media Project
    by Ben Swann

New Pledge Summary
    Amount pledged

$100.00
    Reward

Your name featured in the credits as an "Individual Liberty Sponsor" for one episode of "Ben Swann Full Disclosure". Also, receive a Limited Edition "Liberty is Rising" T-shirt, a Limited Edition 8.5" x 11" Personalized "Ben Swann Full Disclosure" Print, a "Liberty is Rising" Bumper Sticker and a Personalized Facebook Cover Photo thanking you for your contribution to the "Liberty is Rising" Truth in Media Project.
    Estimated delivery

Aug 2013
    Shipping

Within the US
    Last edited by TheGrinch; 06-12-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    I thought he had a good point about raising the bar too high.

Right now we are technically on pace to just fund it, but these things really taper off as they go on.
    But they also pick up as we get over certain barriers. I think it will pick up if we get close to the million mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Schiff was brutal on poor Ben, sheesh. Did anyone sense a little jealousy in Peter's voice? I think Peter is perturbed his campaign didn't have the same kind of steam behind it.
    That interview annoyed me. I don't know what his damn problem was.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Kickstarter takes 5% In fees? And Amazon takes another 5%?? Why so much?

Bump. Lets get this funded.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    That interview annoyed me. I don't know what his damn problem was.
    Schiff is just jealous. He is extremely self-absorbed. No one is perfect. lol
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 06-16-2013 at 01:04 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Not sure Ben would want to do it, but but he would probably get a huge boost he did an interview with Alex Jones.

Alex would probably love to have him on, Ben has done some great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Quote Originally Posted by evilfunnystuff View Post
    Not sure Ben would want to do it, but but he would probably get a huge boost he did an interview with Alex Jones.

Alex would probably love to have him on, Ben has done some great work.
    He's already been on ALex Jones and most likely will be back again

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Schiff is just jealous. He is extremely self-absorbed. No one is perfect. lol
    He does appear bitter and cynical, but he is making good objective observations at the same time.

Backers

$141,535
    pledged of $1,250,000 goal

days to go
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fearthereaperx View Post
    Kickstarter takes 5% In fees? And Amazon takes another 5%?? Why so much?
    If Ben accepted Bitcoins directly instead of through Amazon it would be 100% pure profit.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Backers

$141,535
    pledged of $1,250,000 goal

days to go
    I don't think Ben isn't going to make it. He needs to make about $29K per day and that hasn't been happening anymore.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 06-16-2013 at 06:33 PM.

We need to have a money bomb day maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by matt0611 View Post
    We need to have a money bomb day maybe?
    Seems to me that the core of Swann fans have already made their pledges and we're having trouble building on that. Swann and his efforts seem to be widely known by those of us here and on the Daily Paul but perhaps not so much by the broader liberty movement and this is where Ron needs to step up (send email blasts which I'd think at some point he'd do) to make this happen. I'd like to think that people would be shelling money at this thing in hopes of developing better media for our bunch. Ask how much we as individuals value getting something like this going as an alt to corporate media and then that's the amount of scratch one needs to pledge if in fact this has any value at all. Anyone can bitch and complain but it's mobilization on a front like this that is one of the many cogs to building the liberty movement and Ben is the guy to get behind.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123