Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like Nancy Mace 2014 on FB

Like Nancy Mace 2014 on FB

The page was just posted so we need to spread an epidemic of Likes her way. Think about how much you detest Graham, now go>>>>>https://www.facebook.com/NancyMace2014

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liked and will share with everyone I know!

She is a unfortunately a political nobody and Warlord is thoroughly unconvinced she can take down Graham.

Needs to be someone like Bright or Davis otherwise it's a waste of time and money.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    She is a unfortunately a political nobody and Warlord is thoroughly unconvinced she can take down Graham.

Needs to be someone like Bright or Davis otherwise it's a waste of time and money.
    She is a unique woman and first to graduate at the military institute so that cred alone gives her a leg up. She's decent looking, Grahama's a turdface. And, when the talk radio gods start weighing in on this race, her name and race will spread across the political map like a prairie fire. From our perspective, I thoroughly think it's only a matter of time before Ron and Rand get in on this mea culpa. Davis ain't running and Bright has issues, so it's her like it or not.

The website on the FB page links to her business. Is it just a place holder until the campaign is actually rolled out? Is this the official FB page?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    The website on the FB page links to her business. Is it just a place holder until the campaign is actually rolled out? Is this the official FB page?
    I'm not seeing anything biz related. This page is less than a day old and has her post about Graham's World and her defense of Rand, so it's official 2014 page. Either way, supposedly she will announce in a few days and eventually will have her own campaign site. In the mean time, show support on her FB page.

It linked to "the mace group". Not sure if it was a business or not. Either way it is good news if the rumors of her running are true. Especially if Davis and Bright stay out. I have looked into her background. She has the credentials, experience, and story to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    She is a unique woman and first to graduate at the military institute so that cred alone gives her a leg up. She's decent looking, Grahama's a turdface. And, when the talk radio gods start weighing in on this race, her name and race will spread across the political map like a prairie fire. From our perspective, I thoroughly think it's only a matter of time before Ron and Rand get in on this mea culpa. Davis ain't running and Bright has issues, so it's her like it or not.
    I have serious doubts about that. I think Graham would just steamroller her totally. She is not battle tested for this sort of thing and she won't be taken seriously by anyone in the media or outside the state without a political office.

Rand will not be getting in on anything in SC. No senator ever gets involved in another primary against an incumbent and that would be especially stupid in an important first in the south primary state. It's up to Ron what he does but even he might not want to upset GOP people in SC and potentially harm Rand.

All the establishmentarians are bought off and support Graham. If a state senator runs he can peel some of the establishment off and make a credible bid but Mace will not have a chance.
    Last edited by Warlord; 06-09-2013 at 11:13 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

All the establishmentarians are bought off and support Graham. If a state senator runs he can peel some of the establishment off and make a credible bid but Mace will not have a chance.
    Regardless what the RPs do the conservative media and PACs will be pushing this gal and this is somewhat similar to the dynamics of the Jacobs' TN primary in its own way. Go post somewhere else if you're gonna stay negative here. You've stated your piece and we don't need this thread backed up with ridiculous bickering like so many others.

Retweet: https://twitter.com/8Atlas2/status/343780525154123776

Regardless what the RPs do the conservative media and PACs will be pushing this gal and this is somewhat similar to the dynamics of the Jacobs' TN primary in its own way. Go post somewhere else if you're gonna stay negative here. You've stated your piece and we don't need this thread backed up with ridiculous bickering like so many others.

Retweet: https://twitter.com/8Atlas2/status/343780525154123776
    I'm just trying to point out how difficult it is to take down an incumbent. I think Jacobs is unique because he can bring media attention. Like it or not Graham is very shrewd and has most of SC sewn up. The talkers on radio can rant for months but it's not likely to help. Much easier to pull off if the seat is open

I'm just trying to point out how difficult it is to take down an incumbent. I think Jacobs is unique because he can bring media attention. Like it or not Graham is very shrewd and has most of SC sewn up. The talkers on radio can rant for months but it's not likely to help. Much easier to pull off if the seat is open
    Forget the party people in this case just like in TN, Mace will get her own attention plus plenty of money from talk hosts' audiences as well as PAC money since she's the anti-Graham. Neither one of the more ideal people are running so this is what we got. Let's make the most out of it and give Graham the biggest fight we can, he deserves that much from us.

Forget the party people in this case just like in TN, Mace will get her own attention plus plenty of money from talk hosts' audiences as well as PAC money since she's the anti-Graham. Neither one of the more ideal people are running so this is what we got. Let's make the most out of it and give Graham the biggest fight we can, he deserves that much from us.
    Mace is probably better than Bright. Bright was a bit Mike Lee-ish on foreign policy.

I have serious doubts about that. I think Graham would just steamroller her totally. She is not battle tested for this sort of thing and she won't be taken seriously by anyone in the media or outside the state without a political office.

Rand will not be getting in on anything in SC. No senator ever gets involved in another primary against an incumbent and that would be especially stupid in an important first in the south primary state. It's up to Ron what he does but even he might not want to upset GOP people in SC and potentially harm Rand.

As I was looking into her background something I noticed is that she also has a Masters in Mass Communications. One of her companies is a political consulting and marketing company in South Carolina. So she may have more connections and political experience than you think.

You may be right that Rand will not endorse in the race. Most of the time people in office won't do that to their peers unless there is some real bad blood. Ron is not in office any more. Someone else who isn't in office that may be open to endorsing a superior candidate though is Jim DeMint.

The incumbency is tough to run up against. Graham isn't in too bad of shape right now, but the landscape may change within the next year. If she gets a great political campaign team and money she will have all the tools to take advantage of it.

I don't think DeMint is too fond of Graham. He is a former Senator. He is well known and liked in the state. He used to run the Senate Conservatives Fund (I am sure he still has connections there). He is in charge of Heritage. He has been coming more to our side over time already. If she shows viability, his endorsement next year could be a game changer. Besides that Club for Growth is looking for a candidate to support.

I don't think DeMint is too fond of Graham. He is a former Senator. He is well known and liked in the state. He used to run the Senate Conservatives Fund (I am sure he still has connections there). He is in charge of Heritage. He has been coming more to our side over time already. If she shows viability, his endorsement next year could be a game changer. Besides that Club for Growth is looking for a candidate to support.
    Along with everything you just said, she seems to be pretty well known in SC, somewhat of a celebrity. Also, there are many PAC's and Tea Party/conservative groups waiting for a legitimate challenger. She'll have no problem raising money.

Besides in a state like SC her father will be a major asset as the most decorated Citadel alumni and as a former US Army general.

But regarding this FB page
    Lauren Luxenburg ‏@LaurenC_Lux 42m
    SC businesswoman @nancymace launches her campaign Facebook page against @GrahamBlog https://www.facebook.com/NancyMace2014
    Details

Follow

Nancy Mace
    ‏@nancymace
    @LaurenC_Lux @GrahamBlog I haven't launched anything, for the record. This is the first I've seen. Must be another draft effort underway.

Can't confirm or deny if this was started by one of my FB buddies but it seemed a legit way to start drumming up support and getting people ready to get down once she announces.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't confirm or deny if this was started by one of my FB buddies but it seemed a legit way to start drumming up support and getting people ready to get down once she announces.
    I know who this was started by and he's added a few other forum members as admins, including our friend Eduardo.

DeMint = bought and paid for. He will back Graham to the hilt. Graham is one of the leading daddies in SC. Hardly anyone will oppose him.

It's pretty crazy how someone like that can rise to the top but he's there and he's not going down without a fight. This woman would not touch him. Would be hard enough for a state senator or rep.

The best candidate would be Tom Davis but it's a daunting a task and a year of his life with a young family he might not want it. Who would. Bright sounded keen in interviews.
    Last edited by Warlord; 06-09-2013 at 02:02 PM.

DeMint = bought and paid for. He will back Graham to the hilt.
    Willing to put money on this?
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Davis isn't running, Bright has bankruptcy issues, Mace is the best option we have right now. She has the background of a compelling candidate and she's seems like she's with us on the issues, there is no good reason not to support her.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    Willing to put money on this?
    Yes DeMint is bought off. You dont get to become president or Heritage without being bought off by major, major interests. He will not be getting involved in SC and if he did he will support the monster Graham.

I will pick he supports Graham's opponent,you pick he supports Graham,if he stays out of the conflict,it's a wash.
    Do we have a bet?
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    I will pick he supports Graham's opponent,you pick he supports Graham,if he stays out of the conflict,it's a wash.
    Do we have a bet?
    No. I predict he'll just stay out of it or endorse Graham. That's what nearly every GOP official in the state will do

I predict he endorses Graham's primary opponent.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. I predict he'll just stay out of it or endorse Graham. That's what nearly every GOP official in the state will do
    I'm unsure of what Jim DeMint will do, but i'm willing to bet he won't endorse Graham, because he just won't. I don't think Tim Scott or Gowdy, Mulvaney, Duncan will get involved, but Mark Sanford could endorse her. I don't know the tendencies of the other 2 Republican congressmen, but they could actually endorse Graham.

She'll also get the support of some state reps and senators; Lee Bright and Tom Davis right off the back.

Yes DeMint is bought off. You dont get to become president or Heritage without being bought off by major, major interests. He will not be getting involved in SC and if he did he will support the monster Graham.
    If you're qualified by having made major contributions to conservatism, it's certainly possible to become the Heritage president.

Three separate topics:

While I don't agree with DeMint on some things, I respect him and he doesn't strike me a bought off.

I am not sure if Sanford will endorse. I heard on a personal level he and Graham are pretty close. I think Lindsay is his kid's Godfather or something. State representatives and senators may endorse though.

I guess Nancy runs a pretty popular blog/news website in South Carolina called fitsnews.com. She may already be more well known than we think.

Edit: Never mind on about the website. I guess she just sold her part of the company last month. In preparation for something?
    Last edited by Adrock; 06-09-2013 at 05:35 PM.

I think primarying Lindsey with a female candidate is genius.

Don't forget Nancy's PR firm ran Mulvaney's campaign website if not other SC politicos. She'll get more support than many will give her credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    Don't forget Nancy's PR firm ran Mulvaney's campaign website if not other SC politicos. She'll get more support than many will give her credit for.
    She has Tom Davis and Tim Scott on her PR firm website too. Looks like she may already have a steady crew already mostly assembled.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast