View Poll Results: Would you support Obama impeachment?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

135 87.66%
  • No

15 9.74%
  • Not sure

4 2.60%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you support Obama impeachment?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are the specific terms of impeachment?

I would've done so 2 days after he was sworn in when a drone strike he ordered killed a kid in Pakistan.

Continuing to employ the Attorney General , good enough for me.

Of course. Why wouldnt we?

Impeachment and then some. The man is a traitor.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Why haven't we or rather why hasn't he been impeached already?

Why there is not even talk of this anywhere as if people are totally powerless?
    Big difference between people on this forum wanting something, and whats actually viable.

Unless I misread something, the OP was asking if WE supported impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by RM918 View Post
    I would've done so 2 days after he was sworn in when a drone strike he ordered killed a kid in Pakistan.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Continuing to employ the Attorney General , good enough for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Impeachment and then some. The man is a traitor.
    Compelling arguments.

Hopefully Congress members are educating themselves too of peoples views like these and US Constitution.

Not unless he will be replaced with a libertarian of our choice or better yet, nobody at all.

I'm not too fond of Obama at this point with all his lies (referring to his campaign promises), his bombing of innocent children in foreign lands. As a nation, I don't think we can pin all of this on one guy who thought he was going to make a difference for the better. That goes for both parties. We ARE ALL to blame in one way or another. Be it complacency, ignorance, or indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by gwax23 View Post
    Big difference between people on this forum wanting something, and whats actually viable.

Unless I misread something, the OP was asking if WE supported impeachment.
    While the major question should be addressed to public representatives/media at large, WE are part of the equation also.
    Even here, there are many complaints about repeated and severe abuse of power and violation of US Constitution along with lot of cynicism about current corrupt political system/media, discussion of startegies to win people over for an election cycle but almost zero talk of launnching a movement for Obama impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by liberty2897 View Post
    Not unless he will be replaced with a libertarian of our choice or better yet, nobody at all.

I'm not too fond of Obama at this point with all his lies (referring to his campaign promises), his bombing of innocent children in foreign lands. As a nation, I don't think we can pin all of this on one guy who thought he was going to make a difference for the better. That goes for both parties. We ARE ALL to blame in one way or another. Be it complacency, ignorance, or indifference.
    That attitude leads to high crimes going unpunished, I disagree there.

Related

Poll: Do you respect Obama?

No.

Wouldn't that leave us stuck with a President Joe Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    No.

Wouldn't that leave us stuck with a President Joe Biden?
    It would be a matter of hours before Joe Biden did something impeachable as well.

FWIW, past presidents should also be brought up on charges. Obama aint the first.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    It would be a matter of hours before Joe Biden did something impeachable as well.

FWIW, past presidents should also be brought up on charges. Obama aint the first.
    Well done sir, I was just coming here to post that.

$#@! yes, of course impeach him.

Then go visit Congress and start impeaching those treasonous $#@!s as well.

Then go start rounding up all the rest of the petty tyrants that are still alive and impeach them too.

Well said.

System has got so bad because mechanisms designed to clean up systems have not been exercised even when necessary.

It will be good for all and the Repblic if there was more open attitude about excercise of impeachment of high criminals among officials entrusted with power including Congress members / SCOTUS Judges who abet and prostitute in perversion of the Consitution. Ofcours there is lot of subjective public "opinion" goes into making such judjments but all the public rage about abuses of power should be channeled to some useful end like starting holding culprits of high crimes accountable.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Or prove Not Mentally Fit for Command?

Impeachment would be nice. But we cannot give credibility to the republicans arguments. This would be played out in the public like Clinton and the lewinski trial. But Ron told everyone the truth of what was behind it. But the public didn't have a negative view of the Kosovo intervention like they do with cigar diddling-adultery.

No, I agree with Ron Paul that it's not something people should focus on:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...EO%29-6-6-2013

And reason #2:

Reason #3:

Last edited by CPUd; 06-09-2013 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $#@! yes, of course impeach him.

Then go visit Congress and start impeaching those treasonous $#@!s as well.

Then go start rounding up all the rest of the petty tyrants that are still alive and impeach them too.
    Explicitly add SCOTUS and other federal "justices" (har!) to that list, and you got a deal!
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Impeachment would be nice. But we cannot give credibility to the republicans arguments. This would be played out in the public like Clinton and the lewinski trial. But Ron told everyone the truth of what was behind it. But the public didn't have a negative view of the Kosovo intervention like they do with cigar diddling-adultery.
    I didn't know they had any. But your point is noted, this is bigger than GOP or any party.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    No, I agree with Ron Paul that it's not something people should focus on:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...EO%29-6-6-2013

And reason #2:

Reason #3:
    Thank you for dissenting vote or I would have to cast that vote

These are harmless dopes and should get the message if they know there are consequences for bad conduct.

This seems relevant:

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    OBAMA: If Americans Don't Trust Government, "We're Going to Have Some Problems"

Egypt... check
    Libya... check
    Syria... check
    Somalia... check
    Mali... check
    Niger... check
    Nigeria... check
    IRS EVERYTHING... check
    Rigging Elections through covert ops foreign & domestic... check
    Overthrowing Governments/Countries for OIL/GAS... check
    Bags of Cash Afghanistan... check
    Assassinating Americans... check
    Torturing around the planet... check
    President Drone... check
    Murdering a 16 year old American... check
    Arming Terrorist/Al CIAda... check
    FBI false flags... check
    Targeting Journalists... check
    Spying on News organizations... check
    Targeting reporters as suspects... check
    Gun Running... check
    Arming Drug Cartels... check
    Benghazi Everything... check
    John McCain with terrorists/kidnappers... check
    Neo-Fascism... check
    NSA spying on Innocent Americans... check

Trust? LOL! Why would anyone trust 24/7 liars?
    Did I leave anything out?
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The preceding administrations that did the same damn things...
    Can someone please help me out here.. I'm outta rep.

Hollywood, your list is pretty extensive, I'd need some time to think of something you forgot. With that "would you vote to impeach Obama" thread the other day I found myself hearing Ron Paul.

Ron Paul on whether he would vote to impeach Clinton.

-How are you going to vote on impeachment?
    -I'll vote for impeachment.
    -For all four articles?
    -Yes, unenthusiastically because I think the charges are too mild and not touching the issues that I'd like to touch.

One of my favorite clips.

Wouldn't make a difference. Anyone that thinks impeaching obama would mean more than $#@! is less than a fart.
    Best of luck in life.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bolil, what is your solution? Do you agree high crimes have been committed and are ok with letting high crimes by elected officials go unpunished?
    Well, if you believe high crimes have been committed you should be seeking a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, not data mining. Deprived the power, such crimes could not be 'committed'. You want my solution? it is one with no rulers.
    Best of luck in life.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Well, if you believe high crimes have been committed you should be seeking a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, not data mining. Deprived the power, such crimes could not be 'committed'. You want my solution? it is one with no rulers.
    Ok, I don't know how are you going to achieve that solution. I believe our laws call for impeachment trial for the kind of offences being referred to here. Once immunity is stripped, susspects could be handed over to domestic or ICC for further trials but not certain on specifics there.

You didn't answer the question if you believe high crimes have been committed by current President but thats no big issue if you don't believe in current Constitutional framework.

Ok, I don't know how are you going to achieve that solution. I believe our laws call for impeachment trial for the kind of offences being referred to here. Once immunity is stripped, susspects could be handed over to domestic or ICC for further trials but not certain on specifics there.

You didn't answer the question if you believe high crimes have been committed by current President but thats no big issue if you don't believe in current Constitutional framework.
    LOL your question, sorry pal, your question means less than $#@! to me.

here is the fifth of your end all be all document, in case you forgot: No person shall be held to answer for a capital (treason) or otherwise infamous crime but on an indictment or presentment of a grandjury. Except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger. Nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb, nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life liberty or property without due process of law, nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation"

Or some $#@! like that. An internet poll does nothing to advance this cause and I will not hesitate to call it out as data mining bull$#@!.
    Best of luck in life.

No, I want Obama to stay put and absorb the full weight of every scandal. Impeach now and the Democrats will just pontificate about how honorably they policed their own party. We will have to hear nonstop: "But President Biden inherited this situation...."

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    No, I want Obama to stay put and absorb the full weight of every scandal. Impeach now and the Democrats will just pontificate about how honorably they policed their own party. We will have to hear nonstop: "But President Biden inherited this situation...."
    At first blush, that does sound like a good reason not to impeach him, except that impeaching him doesn't mean that Biden couldn't also be impeached. I don't think there is the political will to impeach even BO, so why not inhale deeply of this pipe-dream and impeach everyone who gets into office if they behave badly?
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

This is probably just chatter but disgust with Obama puppet's masters seems to be growing. These folks are focussed on domestic issues and are not asking to try Obama as a suspected war criminal.

Obama Impeachment Articles Of Impeachment Must Be Issued to ...

PolicyMic-May 27, 2013
    In the past few years we have witnessed the worst of government. President Barack Obama now represents a lawless government incapable of any ...

It begins: Major demand to impeach Obama

Jun 4, 2013
    Watergate investigator Bob Woodward of the Washington Post compares Barack Obama to Richard Nixon. Members of Congress say it's about ...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast