Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Gunny win the NCGOP Vice Chair! Last leg phone banking effort!

Question Help Gunny win the NCGOP Vice Chair! Last leg phone banking effort!

If you can help make calls to the delegates attending the NC GOP to request them to vote for Glen at the convention, please PM me or Gunny. We have the list of delegates. Folks in NC would be preferrable because of the area code thingy (919).

If you have noticed, the opposition is smearing Glen left, right and center with hit pieces on Facebook and we need to counter by direct outreach.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks brother!

He is correct, direct contact can make every bit of the difference. We are having people contact their own counties as much as possible, and dividing up the bigger counties.

This is the list of ALL AVAILABLE not the ones who have already registered.

If we can break down this list positively, then all this nonsense will be just noise. Which it is anyway. Panicked desperation that someone unlike themselves is going to seek to influence America for the Constitution.

Also, this is probably a good thing for people to retweet sometime today

https://twitter.com/GlenBradley/stat...54247825154048

and girls.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

LOL this guy is having an apoplectic Internet meltdown burning pretty much every bridge in the state out of pure hatred for me.

It's both funny to watch, and terrifying to see one person so filled with obsessive hatefulness directed at me, and for what? Because I believe simply that the authority of God belongs to God, and the authority of the State belongs to the State, and that when we rob authority from God, we inevitably harm the very thing we are trying to protect.

I think someone needs some healing today:

http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

leonard cohen is cooooooooooooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    leonard cohen is cooooooooooooooooooool
    And even MORE spectacular NOW than he was in the 60's before he retired.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guys, at this point we need more help, so even if you are not in NC, please help.

Oh c'mon where are all the RPFers? Don't you guys wanna help Glen win??

Ever try getting in touch with the folks in the North Carolina RLC? Surely they're backing him.

https://www.facebook.com/RLCNC

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Ever try getting in touch with the folks in the North Carolina RLC? Surely they're backing him.

https://www.facebook.com/RLCNC
    Yeah they are all already involved, including me. RLC NC is the core of the NC liberty movement. Not officially, but there is a heavy overlap between Glen's supporters and RLC NC officers.

Go Gunny, go!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

STAY DONT LEAVE US...
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Someone called me and left a message.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just got a call too. Ive received a live call and a robocall, both for Gunny. Nothing at all for his challenger or any other candidates for officer positions. No calls, no mail. Keep up the good work folks! Wouldn't it be sweet as hell to beat Karl Rove???
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Just got a second call, don't overdo it and piss people off....

As for Glen's competition, there were overtures at the county as district convention by endorsees. But overall, NC vice chair isn't a position that people feel like spending money on and driving all over the state to campaign. Your main task is supporting and working for the chairman (which is why Tim Johnson was held at arms-length-and-a-half by Tom Fetzer.) And it pays *nothing*.

Joyce Krawiec is probably the most formidable challenger to Glen. She has the NC Women's clubs backing her.

Nobody should get more than that Mozo - they sent a robo to all 5000 eligibles, and are live-calling the 800 registerds. so if you are a registered, thn you will be among the 5k eligible AND the 800 registered, that that would be the most anyone got.

Eagles' Wings

Hi Gunny - God bless you and keep you strong and healthy.

the helicopter circles and lands as glen bradley steps out of the helicopter, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgfaB3S1c<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgfaB3S1c">
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 06-06-2013 at 11:38 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Since I posted here asking for folks here to help with the calling, I got exactly ONE response. Sounds like a lot of talk here, but no action. Typical of the liberty movement.

Quote Originally Posted by lib3rtarian View Post
    Since I posted here asking for folks here to help with the calling, I got exactly ONE response. Sounds like a lot of talk here, but no action. Typical of the liberty movement.
    I think Glen got it covered. I had a third call this morning. This isn't like presidential phone banking across hundreds of thousands of voters. The convention will be about 1000 people.

I did get a mailer from Krawiec today. Delivering it on friday seems kinda dumb since a lot of delegates already on the way to Charlotte or there for today's session will miss her mailer. Hopefully the phone bank efforts will reach a lot more delegates than her lame and late mailer.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I did get a mailer from Krawiec today. Delivering it on friday seems kinda dumb since a lot of delegates already on the way to Charlotte or there for today's session will miss her mailer. Hopefully the phone bank efforts will reach a lot more delegates than her lame and late mailer.
    I got Joyce's mailer 3-4 days ago. Maybe they were sending out in batches depending on where you were. Joyce's folks are also phone-banking.

I got Joyce's mailer 3-4 days ago. Maybe they were sending out in batches depending on where you were. Joyce's folks are also phone-banking.
    Could be. You're in Charlotte area too, right? Heading up to the convention center in a few to check-in and get the ball rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Could be. You're in Charlotte area too, right? Heading up to the convention center in a few to check-in and get the ball rolling.
    I am in Raleigh.

I am in Raleigh.
    Oh ok. Disregard PM about your location then. Ill look for you tomorrow.

good luck, use to go to chapel hill high myself!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast