Thread: Glen Bradley announces 2013 iCaucus Endorsement

Glen Bradley announces 2013 iCaucus Endorsement

With satisfaction and humility I would like to announce that I have won a third consecutive endorsement from iCaucus, the Independence Caucus of North Carolina. iCaucus is a dedicated and principled watchdog over fiscal, ethical, and Constitutional compliance with the fundamentals of sound government. I am even more humbled to have received 76% of the iCaucus vote to secure the endorsement, having established a public voting record as a member of the North Carolina State House following my 2010 iCaucus endorsement.

http://glenbradley.net/?pg=icaucus

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RLC-NC Endorses Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice-Chairman
    June 4th, 2013
    For Immediate Release: June 4, 2013

One of the most important functions of the Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina is to find, vet, and endorse candidates that we believe will be the best defenders of the principles of Conservatism and our Republic. It is not a duty that we take lightly.

The Board of Directors of the Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina is pleased to endorse Mr. Bradley for the position of NC Republican Party Vice-Chairman. As a steadfast defender of individual rights, small government and the Constitution and Glen’s experience as a county Vice-Chairman and State House Representative, he will help lead the North Carolina Republican Party in restoring our government to the principles it was founded upon.

Mr. Bradley responded by saying, “I am deeply honored by the decision of the Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina to endorse me in the race for the Vice Chairmanship of the North Carolina Republican Party. The RLC is deeply committed to the principles of the Constitution, liberty, and Republicanism, and they do not give their support lightly. I am humbled by this honor, and I thank the board and the members of the North Carolina RLC.”

The honor is all ours Mr. Bradley, and we pray that you will be steadfast in your service to our nation and become the even handed and diligent integrity that our party needs for the future of Conservatism.

-30-

Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina

Gee, I don't know...is he really someone I can vote for? Well, his robocall was on my answering machine when i got home tonight....must be a sign.

If you haven't donated to Glen's campaign, you should be banned from this forum.

..Or, if you haven't been banned from this forum, why haven't you donated to Glen's campaign?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    ..Or, if you haven't been banned from this forum, why haven't you donated to Glen's campaign?
    Even if you have been banned, you should donate.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    This X 10000.

Here's an honest "Ron Paul Republican" running for a WINNABLE position.

If this forum can't raise 1000 bucks for this man, then it is worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post

If this forum can't raise 1000 bucks for this man, then it is worthless.
    This forum was pretty $#@!ing worthless during his State Senate campaign.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I put my money where my mouth is. Ten bucks. Sadly, it's all I can afford right now.

http://glenbradley.net/?pg=donate