Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones responds to Bill O'Reilly's accusations, challenges O'Reilly to a fight

Alex Jones responds to Bill O'Reilly's accusations, challenges O'Reilly to a fight

"You think you're so tough, you big, fat, bully!"

h/t MFP

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    O'Reilly is a dick.
    Last edited by Warlord; 05-30-2013 at 06:53 PM.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    O'Reilly is a dick.
    Literally, a dick.

O'Reilly is reaching senior citizen age so if there's going to be a fight it better happen soon.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by messana View Post
    O'Reilly is reaching senior citizen age so if there's going to be a fight it better happen soon.
    I'd like to see Ventura and O'Reilly duke it out. I am pretty sure Ventura would TKO him in the first round. LOL!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I'd like to see Ventura and O'Reilly duke it out. I am pretty sure Ventura would TKO him in the first round. LOL!
    That would be hilarious.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    How about O'Reilly and Kane?

Guy gets called hate monger.

Guy challenges other guy to fight.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

I want to see the fight. Jones and Ventura vs. O'Reilly and who else?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenliad View Post
    Hannity Or Levin
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I would pay to see a boxing match between O'Reilly and Jones. I have a feeling they both would tire quickly. But I predict an easy win by AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenliad View Post
    But remember A.J. spotted O'Reilly another fighter. A.J. said he would go one on two. So A.J. doesn't get to pick a fighter for himself. Could be a problem for A.J. if O'Reilly picked Mike Tyson or someone.

Winning a two on one boxing match is next to impossible. Especially given O'Reilly's reach.

I swear AJ just reminded me of early days of Rush Limbaugh.

edit: and LOL at 3:45

Love the look on AJ's face at the end of this. I don't listen to him as much as I used to, but damn he's passionate.
    Last edited by newbitech; 05-31-2013 at 12:13 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    LOL at 3:45
    I LOL'd at...all of it.

talk about playing in to someones hand......oh yeah and Oreilly would probably kill him
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

AJ's challenge to a pay-per-view fight with that stupid crazy punk O'Reilly would be more respectable if he offered to give all the money he made from it to charity.

For the record Orielly has challenged a few people before including colbert and stewert. AJ is a guy you would probably not want to fight. I imagine that source of anger will hit like a brick to the face.

Bill O’Reilly v. Rachel Maddow, he is a misogynist, she’s a wannabe he; so respectively it would be a fair fight. The winner then gets to square off with Piers “Fancy-pants” Morgan and then challenge Janet “See-Something-Say-Something” Napolitano for the title. Oh yea it’s on. It is so on!
    Last edited by Weston White; 05-31-2013 at 02:00 AM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Desmond View Post
    AJ's challenge to a pay-per-view fight with that stupid crazy punk O'Reilly would be more respectable if he offered to give all the money he made from it to charity.
    I still would download it.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

"hey I'm not dangerous... now let me beat you up to prove it"

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    For the record Orielly has challenged a few people before including colbert and stewert. AJ is a guy you would probably not want to fight. I imagine that source of anger will hit like a brick to the face.
    A.J. was formerly into bodybuilding. This was the only photo I could find:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump for A.J. flexing in the gym^
    Last edited by anaconda; 06-01-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    A.J. was formerly into bodybuilding. This was the only photo I could find:

Seriously this would get amazing ratings I would pay to watch. I like ajs show but wouldn't care if he got the crap beat out of himself. This would be good tv

you bros talking about body building
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

O'Reilly is a "250 pound demonic ferret"...

Don't mess with the Saiyan.

School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Oreilly is built like a yeti. Isnt Aj short and fat? I dont see this going over well even with Oreillys age.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast