Thread: First RPriders Yahoo! alert message I got

First RPriders Yahoo! alert message I got

The first Yahoo! news alert that I have received about Ron Paul Riders:

http://www.thefacts.com/story.lasso?...8054778554f71b

Dude, you got to ride with the Dr. himself? How cool is that! Congrats on the coverage and hope it will spread.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-26-2007 at 04:40 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is the color pic

Looking forward to getting to your neck of the woods, wondering if the route is hillier than need be and if we should re-route towards the coast???

m
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

You have ridden thru wildfires, sandstorms, and have ridden with Ron Paul himself and you are worried about the hills of Georgia? It's nothing in comparison (at least, east of Atlanta, I can't speak of western GA). We can discuss routes closer to this region on the rpriders forum.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Me and Ron Paul both have chicken legs!

hahhahahahah.......................