Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Polygamy: The Next Marriage Rights Frontier!

How will our society survive if we can't tell other people who they can $#@!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I think what they are getting at involves marriage being more than a matter of who somebody is $#@!ing.

That said, there is no legal basis left in which to ban polygamy.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward777 View Post
    So you agree the state should allow consenting adults to enter into polygamy if they choose, right?
    The state will never be out of it because of Social Security benefits and the rights of the surviving spouse as well as insurance benefits of public employees. This could be overcome by ending discrimination against single people and simply allowing everyone the right to designate a beneficiary for SS and to chose whoever they want to share their insurance with. It was never gays being discriminated against, it was always single people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    The next marriage rights frontier is pedophilia.
    Not marriage but just "rights", as defined by the cultural Marxist degenerates, absolutely. They desire to corrupt children. In the UK there is some govt official who was part of group trying to legalize pedophilia. That would work out great since the British establishment is full of pedophiles who could come out of the closet and be vindicated. I'm sure there are plenty here, too (like Hastert) and the scum involved in the Franklin CoverUp.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You know it's interesting. Going from the Bible......

Abraham was married to his half sister and took on a sex slave. He'd be in jail in most states just on the incest alone.

Jacob was married to two sisters. Not sure what that does for incest but he'd be in jail in most states for bigamy.

The prophet Samuel's dad had two wives. He'd be in jail for bigamy.

David would be in jail for polygamy.

Solomon would be underneath the jail for all the wives he had.

So ironically in today's post Christian American gays, who've been legally able to marry since the 1990s, just without full government recognition, are "equalized" but acts by men Christians, Jews and Muslims view as "patriarchs" and "fathers of the faithful" are still criminal. I seriously don't get it. I met a man that was married to one woman and had two other "babies' mammas" living in the house. From what I could see everyone got along. The women even shared finances. It's not something I would do but I'm not them. Still isn't it ridiculous that if this man decided to have a private ceremony, without involving the government, where he recognized one more "wife" he could be successfully prosecuted? How does that make sense again?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    How does that make sense again?

It doesn't.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    How does that make sense again?
    Big brother wouldn't get at least a marriage license fee. Of course that'd be wrong!
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Katie has two mommies and three daddies.
    Her sister is her mother.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Katie has two mommies and three daddies.
    This is one area where we may be lagging compared to some of our foreign allies we are funding, though things have started to shift at home also rapidly since Obama-Trump policy shifts.

Trump top donor Sheldon Adelson-Funded Paper Israel Hayom Prints Gay Dad Ad
    Sep 22, 2016
    Forward

New US Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell with husband Matt Lashey and Don Jr.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123