Thread: Ben Swann Reality Check: Reality Check Connection Between IRS management Lois Lerner & Cin

Ben Swann Reality Check: Reality Check Connection Between IRS management Lois Lerner & Cin

Cindy Thomas (Ohio IRS)

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    everything ben dug up is new here, this should get plenty more responses nationally let alone rpf. isn't ben located in cincinnati as well? great digging here. someone drudge this?

this report gives the name next to be called in front of the congress. this is the next national story material, no exaggeration

a youtube comment on Cindy Thomas

BASS mann 3 days ago

This Cindy Thomas former field agent 13 plus years ago who came after my business, No fault of mine audit. I lost my business, home, family and wife of 20 years, nasty, nasty person. Karma, it's about time.
    Last edited by jtstellar; 05-27-2013 at 02:42 AM.

I can't wait to see this.....
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Bump. Worth a view.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Does anyone know the other places the IRS has been reported to also done this practice?

The Treasury guy Massie questioned said Washington, as well. But I haven't read any news reports on the Washington office. So far I'm only seeing Cincinnati office.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

I've seen that people in Cincinnatti talked about people in Washington, I have seen several things referring to Washington.... and Lerner signed some of the letters, but won't talk. Which destroys the chain up the ladder.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

bump. interesting vid.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken