Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Activist Training For Ron Paul Supporters (6/15)

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Activist Training For Ron Paul Supporters (6/15)

    Want to know how to make the politicians submit to your agenda?

    Want to learn how to win elections for liberty candidates?




    Ron Paul's organization, the Campaign for Liberty, will be teaching two classes on how to do just that. These classes are not for the squeamish, and they are not for those who have thin skin. These classes are for those who want do what it takes to win back their liberty. Here is a preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QCzww6EG7E


    One class will be held in Bowling Green, KY (about an hour north of Nashville) on June 15th.
    or
    Another class will be held in Chattanooga, TN on July 28th.


    You can attend one or the other, it is not necessary to attend both.


    HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

    Saturday, June 15, 2013
    9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    Mariah's
    801 State Street
    Bowling Green, KY 42101

    REGISTER HERE:
    http://facl-bowlinggreenky.eventbrite.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/events/599694850050188/








    Sunday July 28th, 2013 (10a-6p)
    2210 Bams Dr, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
    REGISTER HERE:
    http://facl-chattanoogatn.eventbrite.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/events/4966...n_user_invited

    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Too bad I'm not anywhere near either location...
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

  4. #3

    Default

    Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership
    Since when is that C4L?

    And I don't see 'Ron Paul' on it anywhere. Is it really his? It's on the facebook, but you run that, don't you?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Since when is that C4L?

    And I don't see 'Ron Paul' on it anywhere. Is it really his? It's on the facebook, but you run that, don't you?
    It is only sent to C4L / Ron Paul people.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    It is only sent to C4L / Ron Paul people.
    but who is running it? Does Ron Paul actually have anything to do with it?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    but who is running it? Does Ron Paul actually have anything to do with it?
    This deserves an answer.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

    "god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    but who is running it? Does Ron Paul actually have anything to do with it?
    Yes, the people who are teaching it are all Ron Paulers, it is only advertised to Ron Paul supporters, and it about how to get liberty brought about electorally and legislatively.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Yes, the people who are teaching it are all Ron Paulers, it is only advertised to Ron Paul supporters, and it about how to get liberty brought about electorally and legislatively.
    In other words, no. It is liberty oriented people putting on a training school for liberty activists but Ron has nothing to do with it.

    think up a thread title that accurately conveys that, or I will think of my own. Liberty Activists put on Activist Training For Ron Paul supporters would seem to convey it, to me.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-26-2013 at 05:16 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    In other words, no. It is liberty oriented people putting on a training school for liberty activists but Ron has nothing to do with it.

    think up a thread title that accurately conveys that, or I will think of my own. Liberty Activists put on Activist Training For Ron Paul supporters would seem to convey it, to me.
    No, Ron, and his organizations, are putting it on.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  11. #10

    Default

    Also and AFAIK, these are usually done with private invites and aren't open to the general public. Usually, it's active members of a state's C4L that get invited so they get the best training possible and that this training isn't wasted on the inactive nor those that would try to use some of these tools against us.

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    No, Ron, and his organizations, are putting it on.
    Ron is putting it on? That is what I was asking because this group isn't one of his that I know.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Also and AFAIK, these are usually done with private invites and aren't open to the general public. Usually, it's active members of a state's C4L that get invited so they get the best training possible and that this training isn't wasted on the inactive nor those that would try to use some of these tools against us.
    I'm familiar with those but I thought a different group did them, that is why I asked.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Ron is putting it on? That is what I was asking because this group isn't one of his that I know.
    Yes it's Mike Rothfeld's group, they are part of CFL.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst






Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 10:33 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 12:20 PM
  3. Grassroots Activist Training School
    By Melissa in forum Indiana
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 11:39 PM
  4. Maryland C4L Grassroots Activist Training
    By LibertyMage in forum Maryland
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:12 PM
  5. Online Activist Training w/ Anita Moncrief
    By angelatc in forum Success Strategies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •