Thread: Michelle Malkin Versus Ron Paul

Michelle Malkin Versus Ron Paul

Can We Please Stop Giving Michelle Malkin Airtime?

By Jeff Siegel
    Thursday, May 23rd, 2013

It's people like Michelle Malkin that give conservatives a bad name.
    During a spoon-fed diatribe with Sean Hannity about the recent slaying of a British soldier by a terrorist, Malkin said. . .

“...in large part, unfortunately, in British culture, among the progressives there, they brought it on themselves in some ways because of lax deportation policies, and an unwillingness to screen out and profile Islamic militants who are now doing this in a homegrown manner on British soil.”

I can't believe they still let this woman talk in public!
    No, just like here in the US, they brought it on themselves by starting unethical wars in foreign lands.
    Malkin wants to talk about terrorism being the result of faulty border policies? Give me a break.
    Acts of terror against the US and England exist because we think we have the right to march into foreign lands, steal resources and convert political and philosophical ideologies.

Quite frankly, the words that spilled from the mouth of the terrorist responsible for the gruesome death of that British soldier make a lot more sense than the fake conservative rhetoric Malkin parades around as truth.
    Caught on amateur video, he said. . .

“We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you unless you leave us alone. I apologize that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think politicians are going to die? No it’s going to be the average guy, like you, and your children. “So get rid of them. Tell them to bring your troops back so can all live in peace.”

Certainly I don't condone his actions, and my heart goes out to the victim's family. But here's the bottom line: If we continue to act as if we have somehow been given the authority by a higher power to treat the planet like our own personal playground and battlefield, then we will continue to fight a never-ending war waged by power-hungry elitists, while the rest of us spill our blood and treasure under the illusion of freedom and righteousness.
    Below you'll find a segment from that Malkin rant. But before you watch it, let me share with you some very wise words from Ron Paul. . .

“I don't see Islam as our enemy. I see the motivation is occupation and those who hate us and would like to kill us, they are motivated by our invasion of their land, the support of their dictators that they hate.”

Now for the wrong approach. . .
    http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/...ron-paul/4317# <--------Watch Video
    Last edited by RDM; 05-24-2013 at 12:39 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why I'd want to leave with the taste of Michelle Malkin's rather than Ron Paul's foreign policy, I cannot imagine.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I'm trying to remember Sail, Did this Jeff Seigel write for someone else during the past election and always wrote positive articles about Ron Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    I'm trying to remember Sail, Did this Jeff Seigel write for someone else during the past election and always wrote positive articles about Ron Paul?
    I don't remember but he certainly seems to know Ron well.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

The point Malkin raises about the UK (and the EU's) immigration problem is certainly valid.

I am not a libertarian and certainly support attempts to reduce immigration from the Islamic world and deport guys like Abu Qatada who are linked to terrorist activities.
    Last edited by compromise; 05-24-2013 at 02:50 AM.