Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Update On Adam Kokesh Status

Update On Adam Kokesh Status

Update On Adam Kokesh Status:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cant watch, can someone summarize?

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Still watching it, saying it appears that Adam is hunkering down for the long haul in solitary confinement. Adam talked to his dad yesterday (after 4 days) and was only allowed to after his attorney filed and it was approved. The march will go on with/without Adam...
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Kokesh has reason to believe he'll be locked up until after July 4th. Is locked in a "solitary" type of deal where he has no one to communicate with. Wants march to go on. Alex still thinks the march may be a bad idea, but repects their going forward with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Kokesh has reason to believe he'll be locked up until after July 4th. Is locked in a "solitary" type of deal where he has no one to communicate with. Wants march to go on. Alex still thinks the march may be a bad idea, but repects their going forward with it.
    I hope the march will go on without him.

//
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 05-23-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Still watching it, saying it appears that Adam is hunkering down for the long haul in solitary confinement. Adam talked to his dad yesterday (after 4 days) and was only allowed to after his attorney filed and it was approved. The march will go on with/without Adam...
    Uh, on what basis ate the holding him without bail and in solitary? I know what they're doing but seriously, WTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Uh, on what basis ate the holding him without bail and in solitary? I know what they're doing but seriously, WTF?!
    NDAA? I believe a judge put on hold temporarily the portion on indefinite detention, but I don't think that would stop them from using a law that doesn't currently exist.
    Last edited by Yieu; 05-23-2013 at 09:50 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    I hope the march will go on without him.
    This should energize the masses! We should storm the damn Capitol over this...

*** Disclaimer to DHS/Fusion Centers - I in no way advocate the over-throw of the U.S. Government, nor do I encourage the participants of this march on July 4 to use any and all force necessary to fight for our damn freedoms on freaking Independence Day.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I'll just leave this here, start watching at 18:36

"When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

He has another hearing today. I bet he's going to be released today on bail.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Close.

See, reports are that after being offered a release on bail, Mr. Kokesh lunged at a Federal Officer in an attempt to seize his firearm. Fearing for his life, the officer had no choice but to regretfully draw his weapon and discharge it at the crazed attacker.

The officer suffered blistering on his trigger finger and was airlifted to a trauma center for evaluation of his finger injury.

Soon following the incident President Obama calls for ban on bail.

I wish him the best of luck and hope he gets off without a debilitating criminal record like a felony. We are rooting for you Adam \o/

ban on bail....unless you're a government $#@!tard.

Here's a PDF link put out by cops about "high profile" prisoners; [just a google grab but may prove enlightening]

http://www.aca.org/fileupload/177/pr.../Etter_web.pdf

So whats the consensus here? Do we think Adam will get out bail or is it likely he is going to be in prison for two months because an officer bear hugged him?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    So whats the consensus here? Do we think Adam will get out bail or is it likely he is going to be in prison for two months because an officer bear hugged him?
    The prosecuting attorney makes that call...

Yep looks like it. NA Poe will be released shortly. We'll find out about Adam soon.

Yep looks like it. NA Poe will be released shortly. We'll find out about Adam soon.
    The green shirt man that apparently tried to plant something on Adam will not be happy to hear that he is out on bail.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    The green shirt man that apparently tried to plant something on Adam will not be happy to hear that he is out on bail.
    This guy?

https://twitter.com/adamkokesh/statu...62336825876480

Quote Originally Posted by messana View Post
    He may not have planted anything on him, but he sure the heck appeared to try to plant something on him.

Adam refusing to provide address or phone number so he is not being released today.

Adam refusing to provide address or phone number so he is not being released today.
    Im not saying its a smart thing but its high time someone really "did not consent"

The more you speak the more you consent to these people (the feds)

Geez. What they're doing to him is ridiculous! Non-violent civil disobedience is punishable by indefinite detention, I guess.

I just hope they don't take away his mirror. That would be cruel and unusual punishment for him.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Geez. What they're doing to him is ridiculous! Non-violent civil disobedience is punishable by indefinite detention, I guess.

I just hope they don't take away his mirror. That would be cruel and unusual punishment for him.

Our hijacked government have been doing this for years in Guantanamo!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Latest from Adam's twitter:

Support Adam and his Crew

This money will be used to make sure that Adam Kokesh has what he needs while in jail and to keep his operation running while he is unable to do so himself. This money will also be used to transport the AVTM (“Adam vs The Man”) staff and camera man to all events happening in Philadelphia involving Adam Kokesh. The AVTM team has no access to Adam’s funds and need to keep The AVTM operation moving forward per Adam’s request. These funds are managed directly by Adam’s AVTM business team.
    [...]
    A note from George Donnelly: In a federal cage, the guards keep the temperature around 50 F. It’s no joke. I was in that same prison and also in the hole where Adam is (the “SHU”). Adam will need commissary funds for sweaters. He will need decent shoes because they ones they issue you are thin-soled plastic jokes. Everything is cold in there, especially the hard concrete floors. He will need commissary funds for phone calls and snacks too because you burn a lot of calories trying to stay warm in there. Also, prisons are fertile breeding grounds of diseases like MRSA. Adam will need commissary funds for hygiene supplies so he doesn’t get sick. And his crew needs funds to continue Adam vs The Man operations and to eat and transport themselves. No one has access to Adam’s personal funds while he is on the inside. Please donate above if you want to help support Adam in this way while he is in a cage. Legal defense funds can not be used for this purpose as they are destined exclusively for legal purposes. Thank you.
    (Just donated a Jackson.)

SMOKE DOWN PROHIBITION VI
    https://www.facebook.com/events/460675710683411/

ADAM vs the MAN and the PANIC HOUR are proud to announce Smoke Down Prohibition VI , featuring a moment on cannabis reflection at 4:20 on the north side of the whitehouse ,to demand a joint summit with president choom and to demand an end to the insanity of the war on drugs
    choom choom motherfuckers choom choom
    "president choom." LOL

Last edited by Lucille; 05-23-2013 at 01:05 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

The government has filed a motion to keep Adam Kokesh in jail: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...cPZmQJ9Kac/pub (see docket 4)

ETA: Docket 4 also shows the court's order to detain Kokesh without bail.
    Last edited by better-dead-than-fed; 05-23-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by better-dead-than-fed View Post
    The government has filed a motion to keep Adam Kokesh in jail: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...cPZmQJ9Kac/pub (see docket 4)
    and it was granted.
    they are the abusive husband telling his crying wife after beating her- "See what you made me do, its your fault i beat you"
    the government is saying that, since adam doesn't want to talk to them, he has imprisoned himself.
    but that is false, because if adam tries to leave, you will see that it is in fact, someone else holding him prisoner.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

So he's looking at up to 8 years and a quarter mil fine for stepping in front of and grabbing a park rangers arm. ARE YOU $#@!ING SERIOUS????

Then the judge confines him to solitary and indefinite detention, well till the trial - and when is that anyway?

Apparently because he refused to give them information they already had. Hmm, think he's gotten cold feet and found a tactic to remove himself and much more serious charges from the march or kill the march all together? He says the march will go on, with or without him.

-t

There were also some conditions relating to firearms. I don't remember exactly what they were, but they essentially restricted him from having access or being in the proximity of them or something to that extent.
    Last edited by noneedtoaggress; 05-23-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast