Thread: Chip in added-Semi truck needed to bring vet supplies, medical, food and water to Moore OK

Chip in added-Semi truck needed to bring vet supplies, medical, food and water to Moore OK

from DP:

UPDATE:

New 5/22 PM update

I need your help! We have critical supplies in SouthEastern MI. sitting on pallets with no truck. I have taken it upon my self to attempt to raise $3000.00 for the rental of a straight truck, pallet jacks and fuel. The money is directly paid to a 501c3 non profit named Hands of Light in Action. This keeps it clean.

Please, if there is any amount you can donate we would be eternally greatful. This is not my typical approach but frankly we need to get these items down to OK fast!

Jon, can you please embed the donation link? and thank you Michael for giving me the front page for this cause.

Please click here to Donate: http://www.gofundme.com/30o50o

WE DONT NEED FEMA TO HELP! We got this!!!!!

Kind Regards
    DEX
    INITIAL POST
    HELP! Any owner operators out there with a 53 ft truck that can load medical supplies , food and water for OK?
    Submitted by dexterszyd on Mon, 05/20/2013 - 19:24
    in
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum
    5/22 update***
    First, I am responding to every lead. Here is what's happening currently. I am working with a retired Red Cross and Military vet out in Urbana OH. He has been in contact with a veterinarian clinic that has decided to shut down, grab all the of their gear, personal, medicine and supplies and relocate to the fair grounds in Moore. People have been gathering horses, dogs, cats, and other livestock and bringing them to the makeshift clinic. With the help of our very own AngieDfromAL, we have an aircraft landing at 10:00 tomorrow morning at the Urbana Airfield. The plane will transport 2 medics, 2 technicians and about 500 pounds of desperately needed medical supplies for animals and in some cases humans. The local news will be covering the story and I will bring you additional details as they come in.....BTW, Please find us a semi!
    DEX

**** Update*****
    We are still looking for a semi but I want to thank AngieDfromAL here on the Daily Paul. She has provided critical contact information for an association of pilots and planes to us. We are in the process of putting a bird in the air as I write this. It's full of critical medical supplies. Hats off ! You are the Heart of Dixie!

Need a truck! I am following up with all your leads so keep them coming.

I have a staging area near Springfield OH off I-70. I will even take just Power if you have it. We can lease the trailer.

I can also be reached at dexterszyd@gmailDOTcom

DEX
    http://www.dailypaul.com/286119/help...omment-3083642

I will put a link to this thread there so if you can't post at DP and have or know someone with a truck, Dexter can check for responses.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-22-2013 at 05:22 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BUMP for chip in added
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

more volunteer effort needed for OK, particularly a site near Moore with a forklift:

http://pastebin.com/JxX0v6TJ