Thread: Video - Epic Celente Rant.

Exclamation Video - Epic Celente Rant.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Bboobus really a slave if he hung the chains upon himself to feel safe? (good rant, btw)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Heh. I do like me some Gerald Celente. Thanks for sharing this. Somebody has to tell it like it is.

LOL! Love the rant! Sort of reminded me of:

Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

Gerald doesn't mince his words. This is an Epic rant!!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Tell us how you really feel, Celete. Love you man
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

He sounds like he had a couple glasses of wine before he started that rant. Still awesome. Celente is a badass.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

I always felt like Celente says a whole lot of words but no real substance. Though I will admit this rant was funny.
    //////////////////

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    LOL! Love the rant! Sort of reminded me of:

+rep for the Fawlty Towers clip.

I adopted two of his most endearing phrases he used to describe his wife, to describe (my long since ex) wife.

"Ah, there's my little bundle of sunshine."

Ah, there's my little bag of vipers."

Nice looking bar. Sure like to belly up to that one. Hey Gerald, triple shots of Patron please, and make em neat brother.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 05-19-2013 at 12:30 PM.

"..And don't ask me what to do to change things.. use your own damn brain and have some courage! I'm sick of it!"

I'm just about there with some folks.

Finally got around to watching this, thanks for posting! Anthropology degree.. lmao!

Is this what I sound like reading the paper to my wife or anyone who is in the same room with me?

GOOD!
    I wouldn't say anything if I didn't love 'em.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 05-19-2013 at 11:24 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Thx for the video. I havent kept up with Gerald lately but I can tell he's getting more unhinged. Are all of his videos like this now?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

OH My $#@!ing God! I almost $#@! myself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    >>>>>>Become a Precinct Committeeman<<<<<<
    http://becomeapc.com/

The best i saw him was his last appearance on Alex Jones

I think this is it:

Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

I don't know why I didn't watch that sooner. Kudos.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

Gerald's three G's:

Guns, Gold and a Get-away-plan.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Damn, I think that's the only one I've missed in the past 5 years... classic Celente.

The mindset Gerald tries to sink into people's heads, love it... think for yourself, question everything. But the Knuckleheads in this nation continue to follow these 2 criminal political parties Democrats & Republicans) like moths to a light. Indoctrination of the 2 party sociopathic dictatorship, another reason US government wants control over the Education system. Brainwash them from HeadStart through college. And discriminatory too.. You cannot get a job at the FBI if you are over the age of 32... in most cases. CIA? They want you young and impressionable straight out of college, so they can indoctrinate you too.

Every single time I have a discussion with a group of family/relatives... I salavate when there's always one who says, "You have to pick a side". I say, "I have, My Side" then explain the entire game plan these clowns in government contrive and don't hold back or discriminate for either of the phony parties. Always have one call me an anarchist, which I refute to the point of their ignorance-embarrassment.

From Birth to Death, you and all Americans are ruled by Indoctrination Nation and the JUST-US system, not the US Constitution

It's all Kabuki Theater in Public and Gerald Celente does and excellent job calling out these criminals and this rigged system.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 06-03-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran